lol30s

Crel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: lol30s

Postby Crel » Thu 26 Feb, 2015 10:34

Burgess wrote:
Balor wrote: I don't know what's up in the C20s. first I heard they were cool now I heard not so much or unclear.
Both rumors are probably right
The 20s are mixed. FAST/CDE core (now called FAT for you) have developed nicely. Rest of us have been through eleventy civil wars, are turtled to the brim and hence at least a week behind if not more. Especially in 20&21. The uper 20s (XCOM) are also a mixed bag where a few accounts are ok but most are lagging behind.They also have a bit more farmland tbh... compared to the lower 20s that are like Europe at WWI... can't walk 100 yeards in a straight line for all the tenches and minefields... Lots of fun as I said but probably too much regression to hope for a stellar performance down the line...

Well we ll see its still dem early days... almost.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 26 Feb, 2015 12:22

Balor wrote:x30s never wins the server and usually gets raped. Its a cluster where people go to play to bid for GM, not play to win. x30s often has: civil wars, a population 1/2 as small as everyone else, and failed guild regimes.

I don't know what's up in the C20s. first I heard they were cool now I heard not so much or unclear.
It's the nature of the beast that is lol 30's. Didn't help that it start way later than the other clusters. It's basically the new 50's.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Fri 27 Feb, 2015 00:44

Lol30's having all the fun doe :shifty:

Feel bad for those of you who are sim/blobing on this server as if was a Srs one ;)

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Queen of the Damned
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Queen of the Damned » Fri 27 Feb, 2015 12:04

I have read all of the spam and i still have absolutely no idea what's going on or where... the topic of this thread sucks. :grumpy:

Edit: WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO AE?! Okay i gather there have been some changes but seriously, have never seen anything like it before.
Why are people so afraid to hit others... thought this was a pew-pew game?! As for the farms, well, i won't even go there. :scared:

All hail Queenie!!! She who telleth to fooketh off!!!
do-do

Postby do-do » Fri 27 Feb, 2015 22:35

The 30s are doomed!!!!! looooooooollloooooooool

W>D<F is going to transform it into a vast desert ...
let's enjoy and bathe in pillages !!!!!

kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Sat 28 Feb, 2015 09:35

do-do wrote:The 30s are doomed!!!!! looooooooollloooooooool

only thing that is actually doomed, is your mothers and fathers aspiration of you becoming worth the trouble.

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 28 Feb, 2015 19:44

kessedy wrote:
do-do wrote:The 30s are doomed!!!!! looooooooollloooooooool

only thing that is actually doomed, is your mothers and fathers aspiration of you becoming worth the trouble.
Oi!

be tactful when revealing hard truths like that.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
LoneWolf2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A1 {G}
F2 [Grim]
G2 {V}
I2 [TBG]

Postby LoneWolf2 » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 12:29

Hypocrites and mutes live in the 30s. Guilds that sim up fleet who's members have ion defenses, yet tell you that you can have a pact so you can grow as soon as your guild is well defended. When that happens, they say you don't have enough growth (even though your guild keeps moving up the ranks while the guilds they gave pacts to have worse defenses and are falling apart.) The bottom line, if you come to the 30s, don't listen to anyone and shoot everything... You'll have more fun than if you go between reading *beep* responses and counting the ones who don't talk back. Just sayin.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 13:39

I love incoherrent farm tears, please do go on!

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Lilith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SZ
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Lilith » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 14:44

I went to the 30's and took an arrow to the knee.

Prepare to be boarded.

I have retired my guns but not my tongue ;)
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 16:19

The Sorrow wrote:(even though your guild keeps moving up the ranks while the guilds they gave pacts to have worse defenses and are falling apart.).
Who bloody cares about defences? And it's not hard to move up the ranks when you were in the high hundreds to start with. At least the players in those other guilds know what they're doing and are falling apart due to outside pressures, not their own ineptitude.
The Sorrow wrote:yet tell you that you can have a pact so you can grow as soon as your guild is well defended. When that happens, they say you don't have enough growth
Because you don't. Because you're terrible. Because your rank grew only because your entire guild is a bunch of worthless techwhores. Because instead of investing in things that matter, you putted about on slow-mode with the cart miles ahead of the horse, expecting your defences to enable economic growth when in fact you need to *start* with economic growth, and everything follows after that. Or something like that. I don't actually know what specifically happened in your case, but once you've known one farm you've known them all, and that's exactly what you sound like.

II Beelzebub II

Postby II Beelzebub II » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 21:23

The Sorrow wrote:Hypocrites and mutes live in the 30s. Guilds that sim up fleet who's members have ion defenses, yet tell you that you can have a pact so you can grow as soon as your guild is well defended. When that happens, they say you don't have enough growth (even though your guild keeps moving up the ranks while the guilds they gave pacts to have worse defenses and are falling apart.) The bottom line, if you come to the 30s, don't listen to anyone and shoot everything... You'll have more fun than if you go between reading *beep* responses and counting the ones who don't talk back. Just sayin.
All i hear from this is crying Image

Enemy Unknown
Guild: Medusa

Postby Enemy Unknown » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 21:26

He's a turtling simmer. Thing with turtles is, they're slow. This isn't Alpha 2007. Being slow in this game = Farm.

LoneWolf2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A1 {G}
F2 [Grim]
G2 {V}
I2 [TBG]

Postby LoneWolf2 » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 21:57

That's more like it! Instead of having a circle jerk like what was going on a page ago, we finally have what the op asked for. Crying? No... We're actually having a lot of fun in there. Yes it's true, I approached the server like a turtle, that was a mistake, but to the one that posted that little angry reply up there, I have a few things I want to point out to you... When I refer to guilds falling apart, it's not due to outside preasure, it's due to poor leadership, hell, one leader went inactive after his head exploded, why, because he yelled at everyone and they wouldn't listen. Another just up and left, after spending his entire existence here spitting out *beep* you had to read three times to understand. And why so much anger? You feel good calling people names? There is a way to make a point without having a hate filled tantrum and sounding like a 3 year old with an anger management issue. A couple up there know me, and made good points, you however, just made me laugh at all that worthless anger. It's a game...save your anger for when your mom kicks you out of the basement for not picking up the Mountain Dew bottles.

Enemy Unknown
Guild: Medusa

Postby Enemy Unknown » Tue 03 Mar, 2015 21:59

The Sorrow wrote: It's a game...save your anger for when your mom kicks you out of the basement for not picking up the Mountain Dew bottles.
That's pretty funny actually.

Return to “Centauri”