lol30s

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

lol30s

Postby Kedart » Wed 11 Feb, 2015 23:00

Can we please get some 30s smacktalk going? We got a taste of it in the LOL ANIME thread, but not nearly enough. Those of us who do nothing but sim need something entertaining to read, and you guys are failing to deliver.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: lol30s

Postby Burgess » Wed 11 Feb, 2015 23:04

How's farming your main cap stack goin lad? :paranoid:

Gratz on yer promotion btw :3

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Wed 11 Feb, 2015 23:15

Can we get Peerless to tell us what happened? he is always so cool explaining stuff.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 11 Feb, 2015 23:23

ANIME Biggest capstack stops playing all of a sudden for no reason Ayyy lmao
ANIME scrambles to divert the attention
"Uuuuhhh, let's make a thread about the 30's to make it seems like we're not totally *beep* up!"

Nice try guys, nice try.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Wed 11 Feb, 2015 23:58

FrostyGoblin wrote:ANIME Biggest capstack stops playing all of a sudden for no reason Ayyy lmao
ANIME scrambles to divert the attention
"Uuuuhhh, let's make a thread about the 30's to make it seems like we're not totally *beep* up!"

Nice try guys, nice try.
Is this a message from a happy camper ?

[LEWD!] FrostyGoblin Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 10 Feb 2015, 19:11:57
( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 00:25

See, context is a beautiful thing buddy. I sent that to Burgess, someone who I generally like to talk to (except when talking about strategical logic since he agrees with me but does the opposite anyways because *beep* it right?) after I freed my base from him. Oh who am I joking, you just hate me because you need someone to hate, whatever I say isn't gonna change your mind even if what I say is correct.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 01:05

FrostyGoblin wrote:See, context is a beautiful thing buddy. I sent that to Burgess, someone who I generally like to talk to (except when talking about strategical logic since he agrees with me but does the opposite anyways because *beep* it right?) after I freed my base from him. Oh who am I joking, you just hate me because you need someone to hate, whatever I say isn't gonna change your mind even if what I say is correct.
Time Splitter liked it see:: ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ Time Splitter took it for his title.

You spent a whole paragraph not saying anything.

Tell us something "correct" ? Where did you put the invisible fleets at ?

The TMNT chipper needs lube from them.

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 01:14

Addex wrote:Can we get Peerless to tell us what happened? he is always so cool explaining stuff.
Can't discuss on forums, so lets just say that it's exactly what you think it is :roll:

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 01:49

Alpha-Omega wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:See, context is a beautiful thing buddy. I sent that to Burgess, someone who I generally like to talk to (except when talking about strategical logic since he agrees with me but does the opposite anyways because *beep* it right?) after I freed my base from him. Oh who am I joking, you just hate me because you need someone to hate, whatever I say isn't gonna change your mind even if what I say is correct.
Time Splitter liked it see:: ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ Time Splitter took it for his title.

Please come back when you learn how to convey your points, you make no sense whatsoever.

Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 04:16

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Alpha-Omega wrote:

Please come back when you learn how to convey your points, you make no sense whatsoever.
Maybe since you claim to be a student you could need remedial lessons in comprehension ?
It's real clear but let me explain it nice and slow for you.
1. Time Splitter seemed to like your little copy and paste, he uses it as a title.
2. You stated what you say is correct . So make a correct statement .
3 Why have you hidden all your ships when an equal opponent shows up ? Your group only seems to win when they outnumber their
opponent at least 2.5 to 1 . You claim to be a great strategist how much skill does it take to win when you have near 3 to 1 odds? . A real strategist as you claim to be would grab his "sac" and say: "come get some" .

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 04:28

Breaking your paragraph up into numbered lines doesn't help you make a point that was never there to begin with.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 05:09

Wlerin wrote:Breaking your paragraph up into numbered lines doesn't help you make a point that was never there to begin with.
QFT

are you even playing this server?

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 05:14

I'm playing this server.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 05:31

Wlerin wrote:I'm playing this server.
The best server.

Although Ribbenchester and Wlerin are too simmed. Maybe we should make a forum 2.0 with post maintainence. Can only have x amount of posts, rep points increase amount of posts.

Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 05:36

Wlerin wrote:Breaking your paragraph up into numbered lines doesn't help you make a point that was never there to begin with.
The point was there if you'd been there.

Everyone needs a picture drawn for them now days.

Return to “Centauri”