So it begins...

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Re: So it begins...

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 10:36

I would think that with someone as awful as me in the GLORY hole that the entire zerg would be super extra motivated to get it done right so they can farm me out and shut me up.

I am losing more fleet by fleet maintenance hindering production than by pew pew.

That is a really sad, and only you silly PB zerglings can do anything to fix this.

how about it? You can do a proper launch at me right?

I'll even strip off the missile turrets for you.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Sun 12 Apr, 2015 16:13

Bones09 wrote:If I recall Colt was the most adamant against trying to keep to a non-zergy style and wanted to do his own thing despite the rest of the server agreeing to it. I think its hilarious he's now ended up in this position.
"Non-zergy style" is a step up from, say, Pegasus. Instead of pacting everything and zerging hardcore with the intention to kill everyone off, the teens just pacted everything with the intention of sitting back and doing nothing but cock-blocking action during the interesting phases of the game.

A defensive zerg is nicer than an offensive zerg, I'll give you that. That being said, it still sucks. I wish I were part of the early discussions rather than Peerless - as Colt and Peerless both know, I would gladly have duked it out with GLORY rather than pacting them if I were GM at the time, and I think it would have been a freaking fantastic war. Unfortunately that ship has long since sailed - now we have to remain allies out of necessity due to the teens super pacting skills.

Things didn't turn out too horribly though. We had some fun trashing RED, and had a good fight with FAT. Hurry up and sync properly - we're all getting bored. Step up to bat or quit the shenanigans so we can do a launch of our own.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
n8dawg50
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby n8dawg50 » Mon 13 Apr, 2015 14:55

Kedart no one is stopping you from launching, I'm pretty sure "zerging" does not disable your launch feature. Just pick a location and click the launch button.

Bones09
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Bones09 » Wed 15 Apr, 2015 06:47

Kedart wrote:
Bones09 wrote:If I recall Colt was the most adamant against trying to keep to a non-zergy style and wanted to do his own thing despite the rest of the server agreeing to it. I think its hilarious he's now ended up in this position.
"Non-zergy style" is a step up from, say, Pegasus. Instead of pacting everything and zerging hardcore with the intention to kill everyone off, the teens just pacted everything with the intention of sitting back and doing nothing but cock-blocking action during the interesting phases of the game.

A defensive zerg is nicer than an offensive zerg, I'll give you that. That being said, it still sucks. I wish I were part of the early discussions rather than Peerless - as Colt and Peerless both know, I would gladly have duked it out with GLORY rather than pacting them if I were GM at the time, and I think it would have been a freaking fantastic war. Unfortunately that ship has long since sailed - now we have to remain allies out of necessity due to the teens super pacting skills.

Things didn't turn out too horribly though. We had some fun trashing RED, and had a good fight with FAT. Hurry up and sync properly - we're all getting bored. Step up to bat or quit the shenanigans so we can do a launch of our own.
I think its pretty clear we'd planned the teens out long before other clusters were established. The server being small as it is gives teens the feel of a super zerg though it falls far short of the 500 man zerg clusters of A.

And I think you fail to understand. Everyone on the server except Colt wanted a non-zergy style (akin to an alpha pact almost). Colt stayed adamant in refusing the idea and so the server is what it is today instead of what it could have been which would have been ridiculously fun. Feel free to ask Peerless to verify.

Original creator of the C&S threads

In-Game Name: [Classified]
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Wed 15 Apr, 2015 19:40

Colt and cia only cry when they are the ones getting zerged, he has no issues zergrolling everyone else when it suits him. The game and server are *beep* anyway so who cares.

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Thu 16 Apr, 2015 11:42

Addex wrote:Colt and cia only cry when they are the ones getting zerged, he has no issues zergrolling everyone else when it suits him. The game and server are *beep* anyway so who cares.
unwritten rule in this game ;)

Crel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Crel » Fri 17 Apr, 2015 11:14

Kedart: Launch and be done with it already :) Who knows we may waive at each other mid flight over the Alps :)

SK: Disabling missle turrets is an interesting idea if you are in CNRs but if you are in like Tempests no way dude...

Return to “Centauri”