GG Glory

xhavocx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

GG Glory

Postby xhavocx » Fri 01 May, 2015 15:22

I have to say... that crash was the most entertaining I have been in probably ever... watching the numbers swing so far. we had only 60 million left (including late launches) and you still had almost 150 million there still at one point

then a few minutes of rape later our caps were exhausted but the numbers evened out.

judging by the number of players with recyclers in their fleets when we landed I'm going to say you had about 20-30 players actually online when we crashed? am I close?

anyways I just wanted to thank you for a great crash. Some of you got in some really good hits against us as well so I hope you also had some fun, those of you who were not sleeping.

"Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war"
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Re: GG Glory

Postby Kedart » Fri 01 May, 2015 15:48

Close enough ;)

Those that were online got some sick hits in, but we just didn't have enough people online to withstand the caps once they started landing.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
FunTimes
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CAD] [AKB48] [NASA]

Postby FunTimes » Sat 02 May, 2015 03:46

Super fun crash! No lag!

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 02 May, 2015 04:20

picture perfect play by PB.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis

Return to “Centauri”