Players looking for guilds present your credentials here

W4rMachine

Re: Players looking for guilds present your credentials her

Postby W4rMachine » Fri 30 Jan, 2015 17:17

Hi all.I am veteran from Ceti and former member of [WAR] The Warrigals guild from Ceti.I am pretty much experienced player but I didn't played this game for 7 years so i am little rusty I assume.Currently I am located in C11 but i will rellocate anywhere where guild is.I am currently unemployed so I can be active for 12+ hours per day.

Looking for a guild with experienced people where I could settle down and release my roots :D If i get in fine guild and get along with people,I will upgrade account for a year.

PM me if interested.

Ingame name: War Machine
ID: 8506

madjock72

Postby madjock72 » Tue 03 Feb, 2015 14:17

Old player from a few years back looking to return and have some fun ( pull out whats left of my hair and shout/swear at the screen) based in C14 and my in game name is Madjock72. Player ID 8986

will be on most days but due to ill health might be off in a hospital bed for a week or so at unexpected times, but other than that im up for some fun.

Beckage

Centauri Newbie of C15 looking for a guild to serve

Postby Beckage » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 19:20

Hi I'm new to the game and of course looking for a guild to join. I'm on a free account based in C15 and it's probably going to stay that way unless I get addicted! On level 8.26, so safe for a little while yet but not for long. Interested in trade, always up for a ruck. Play ID: 9063, Nickname: Beck. If you take me on I may even get a Devil's haircut. Cheers

aidyaids

looking for a gulid centauri C15

Postby aidyaids » Sat 14 Feb, 2015 19:13

so iv been playing around a week, learning as a go along.
Was wondering if any guilds, out there would let me join them?
it would be much appreciated. 8-)

MacGregor
Galaxy: Mira

Postby MacGregor » Sun 15 Feb, 2015 17:46

Old, experienced player looking for guild in c22. Please PM me here or in game and introduce your guild.

Nick: MacGregor
ID: 6902

Shouot

Postby Shouot » Wed 18 Feb, 2015 02:08

Hello friends, returning to the comunity after a long time... looking for a guild, i need to trade.

ID: 10239

Thervain

Postby Thervain » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 16:26

Been awhile since I was on here. Played several time and loss of internet has been my downfall several times. Most recently I played with Sith on pegasus. I am in the game under the name The Library. Relearning the game is gonna be fun and hopefully I can get into a decent guild again. I am in C15.

Tekniqz

Postby Tekniqz » Tue 17 Mar, 2015 07:49

I used to play on Delta ( guild name Swarm) a few years ago, I recently thought about the game n figured I'd check it out again.
Back in Delta I ran a Heavy cruiser fleet but I was thinking about frigate, fighter this time around.
I am currently in C29 and hope to have 15+ bases and jump gates up asap
I am looking to join a active war clan.

My id is 12231, I'd love to hear from an active guild. N start conquering space soon.

To_Ok

Postby To_Ok » Tue 24 Mar, 2015 09:21

Hi all,
looking for a guild, duh. Something in between casual/fun and pro but I'm not interested in any uptight military stuff.

I'm located in C30 at the moment.

ID:12741

Played earlier in Helion, Juno, Kappa and Lyra... been away for a while and, oh man, forgot already a lot of stuff apparently :D

Tekniqz

Postby Tekniqz » Thu 26 Mar, 2015 07:18

Tekniqz wrote:I used to play on Delta ( guild name Swarm) a few years ago, I recently thought about the game n figured I'd check it out again.
Back in Delta I ran a Heavy cruiser fleet but I was thinking about frigate, fighter this time around.
I am currently in C29 and hope to have 15+ bases and jump gates up asap
I am looking to join a active war clan.

My id is 12231, I'd love to hear from an active guild. N start conquering space soon.
Still looking, got 6 bases so far

Thunderman

Postby Thunderman » Mon 20 Apr, 2015 22:57

Looking for an active guild to join. Last time I played full time was in TE on Fenix. had a 3 year badge and am just now getting back into playing this game. Still remember how to build a proper base amazingly enough. I'm located in 35 right now, but I am willing to relocate if need be, I see a lot of a couple tags around me. Been back to playing less than a week and well I know solo players don't last long in this game. Player ID 14671

- Thunder71

Happy Face

Postby Happy Face » Sat 23 May, 2015 16:52

Hello,

im looking for an fun active guild.

I'm located in C18 at the moment but I can move if needed.

ID:17243

also I have played D, E, F, G, I, L & P servers.

CosmicOwl

Re: Players looking for guilds present your credentials here

Postby CosmicOwl » Tue 23 Aug, 2016 07:41

I'm new to the game, been searching for a game like this which is not pay to win. I'm looking for a guild who are supportive & helpful to inexperienced player. The important thing for me is i want to have fun playing with other like minded player. I'm in C05:45:33:11

Return to “Centauri”