Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: Teens

Postby Wlerin » Wed 15 Apr, 2015 18:15

Balor wrote:[typical propaganda]
Ah okay, so that's what's definitely not happening. Anyone want to tell us what's actually going on?

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 15 Apr, 2015 18:33

TL;DR:

1. Saint and ELiTE made a DNH between each other with the goal to farm EatEm.
2. ELiTE then gets EatEm to join.
3. Saint is upset.
4. We're now waiting for the decision for ELiTE to either drop EatEm or Saint.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 15 Apr, 2015 18:38

Wlerin wrote:
Ah okay, so that's what's definitely not happening. Anyone want to tell us what's actually going on?
Yea we all know that you are an apologist for the zerg and the old boys club. You engage in liberal denial, which is defined by sweeping dismissals of enormous piles of reason and evidence. At least I'm entertaining to read and I make original content.

Haters don't listen to a word that I say so why should I GAF about farm tears and these expectations that I screw over my own guild to give the cluster to some failio.

Yea at least Frosty gets it. I even think Frosty would make a more competent GM than all this circus.

Now that DangerRuss has GMship I'm sure l33t eatem gonna be all like "oh man its so unfair, you gotta help us, you gotta launch on Q13 NOWWWW and get raped asap, they're so evil oh wah :scared: "

And I know DR and he's smart enough to be like wait a minute l33t, that's a terrible idea. Why would Saint give up so much in exchange for nothing?

Then l33t gonna get Colt in the chat who will be all sobbing tears and be like DR I'm gonna guilt trip you hard AF and refuse to take no for an answer. Then he'll be like "oh I'm gonna KD you on C00s where you/me/Akame/l33t are all part of the top tops, I thought we was cool man you gonna make me get all cross-server vengeful?!?!?!" that's what they're saying right now

I think everyone is tired of the BS guilt trip politics. That is for the weak. People who pander and accomodate guilt trip emo-politics by losers and we don't conform to your standard, which is btw why we always win so many servers.

By Eatem losers I don't mean personal or anything spiteful like that, I just mean they utterly lost their goal of beating me, which was the purpose of why they made their guild and placed it where they did. Now they're begging anyone, everyone, for a pathetic bailout even though the whole server outside Q14-Q19 knows youse are bad partners and unworthy. They are too afraid to ask me or TJ so they beg Elite leadership to do their grovelling for them, I lawl.

Aren't you glad you played Q server, or at least read all these funny farmland news and views threads :biglaugh: Speaking for myself I feel like Cleopatra bathing in the fountain of tears, gaining youthful energy. You know it doesn't even take me that long to write these wots.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 15 Apr, 2015 19:01

Balor wrote: Yea at least Frosty gets it. I even think Frosty would make a more competent GM than all this circus.
Atleast someone appreciates me :cry:

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Rabid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Rabid » Wed 15 Apr, 2015 19:15

well, somebody needs to make a decision and lead
got me all dressed up and nowhere to go......

“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”
Rabid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Rabid » Wed 15 Apr, 2015 19:31

Wlerin wrote:
As it stands now, only eatum elites are hitting saint and vice versa. more so the latter.
Elite is posturing and holding fast.

Stay tuned
i'm curious to see how this plays out as well

“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 16 Apr, 2015 04:55

FrostyGoblin wrote:TL;DR:

1. Saint and ELiTE made a DNH between each other with the goal to farm EatEm.
2. ELiTE then gets EatEm to join.
3. Saint is upset.
4. We're now waiting for the decision for ELiTE to either drop EatEm or Saint.
Sounds accurate. Sounds a lot like what DSP had to deal with in M23 with EPIC. Too bad I don't have the levis to give the proper answer to Elite's actions right now. It would be the same answer I gave in M23 in Mira.

I'm sure Balor can approximate the best answer.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
TrueJustice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: I am a Legend ;)
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby TrueJustice » Thu 16 Apr, 2015 07:38

If the server must know

MDP Signed

ELITE MDP terms

Former EatEm are to relocate from 13 - SAINT may hold occupations and keep attacking bases as they relocate.

Former EatEm OS fleet will not be hit, as well as the highest gate. This is the only base that may not be occied in 13, that is former Eatem. Violation of this will result in punishment agreed upon through diplomacy of ELITE and Saint

QJump will be DNH for both sides
again punishment on this will be handled with diplomacy

/signed True Justice

Let's clean this crap up
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 16 Apr, 2015 08:18

Huh, I guess that happened.

I'm quite shocked Balol would pen a deal like this, feels more like TJ's deal than his. I would personally nog sign an MDP with the people that broke the one term of the previous deal, I don't think Balor would either, especially when the deal regards people he for several reasons do not trust.

Also I don't understand why we're dnhing Qjump. Does that mean I can make YURI! and get a DNH aswell? Pretty sure alot of ELiTE doesn't like me or my YURI friends for being "toxic".

I just called someones argument retarded, not that bad right?

Crel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Crel » Thu 16 Apr, 2015 10:06

1. Mad respects for the teens for taking up the mantle of remotely interesting from the C20s.

2. The MDP could be seen coming from like 3 horizons away... as both sides needed to listen to the TOON of reason...

3. On the other hand, cluster pacting and 'the good of the cluster' is that even a thing when there is only really 2 and 1/2 clusters in this server?

Who knows?

Where is the eat em OS fleet flying to anyway? or is the DNH on it requested to give people time to mad spam alts to force the 30s open? :D :D :D

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Thu 16 Apr, 2015 15:14

Congratz to Lord Balor :clap:

we are ready soon ;)

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 16 Apr, 2015 18:16

Lol. What difference does it make whether eatem bides their time waiting for revenge in 13 or 14? If anything this just guarantees there will be some sort of revenge stab from the eatem loser as soon as saint turns its back.

At least my trades will be safes :)

Rafen
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Rafen » Thu 16 Apr, 2015 21:35

Well, servers over.

been fun boys and girls.

Brave Sir Rafen and his shining lance of truth.
Kurgan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: J: 1st
M: ~HH~
N: King
Q: Saint
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Kurgan » Thu 16 Apr, 2015 22:05

"My good friends, for the second time in our history, an ELiTE GM has returned from Skype bringing peace with honour!
I believe it is peace for our time.
We thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Go home and get a nice quiet sleep."
- Neville "TJ" Chamberlain

SIM MODE: Activated

They say hard work never killed anybody.
FALSE Hard work kills people every day!
MeMyselfAndI

Postby MeMyselfAndI » Fri 17 Apr, 2015 01:40

MPDs and DNHs and so on.
Even though it benefits me in sim mode, its no fun.
I will probably be KDd but I think I will hit our new MpD partners, just for the heck of it

Return to “Quantum”