4/22 - 2015 Truly a day to remember.

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: 4/22 - 2015 Truly a day to remember.

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 06:43

Bloody Caesar wrote:I have terrible internet. So the default skin loads too slowly for my liking, especially in crashes.
And it's too freaken bright, like seriously.... this is space, not staring into a sun O_o space is mostly darkness.

Also Frosty, seriously, how did I get suid before you. No one even cares who I am.
I got suid a month or two ago on Bravo.
I got sui'd on A in the 10s crash... tho it wasn't a gr8 sui since it was leftover DNs crashing my would-be ninja HCs alongside my CV swarm.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
Gasai Yuno
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: L: [NoOne]
JKMNOP: RQ

Postby Gasai Yuno » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 19:45

Sarah-bunny wrote:i don't like the way the astros look in the blue nova skins, and the AE original the yellow is too bright and hurts my eyes, so that leaves just the dark astros now

i also remember there being some other skin that also had the astros looking the same as dark astros. i used to use that one, i think, but i can't remember what it was called or when they got rid of it
AE Original, I like my excell sheet game to look like excel sheets tyvm.

Only good thing about new skin the the profile pics on msg and boards, I like those.

"A proper media-war champion." - Balor
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 24 Apr, 2015 19:54

Gasai Yuno wrote:
Sarah-bunny wrote:i don't like the way the astros look in the blue nova skins, and the AE original the yellow is too bright and hurts my eyes, so that leaves just the dark astros now

i also remember there being some other skin that also had the astros looking the same as dark astros. i used to use that one, i think, but i can't remember what it was called or when they got rid of it
AE Original, I like my excell sheet game to look like excel sheets tyvm.

Only good thing about new skin the the profile pics on msg and boards, I like those.
Agreed about the new skin.

But Dark Astros>AE Original. My eyes do not like being raped by bright colors.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 06:44

AE Original is perfection in skin form.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 08:44

Dark Astros is easier on my eyes. Original I use when I am bored. Once a long time ago, players could customize their displays

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
GundamMerc
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Col. Caulk's Windmill
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby GundamMerc » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 20:16

Guess I'm the odd one out. I like the first version of Blue Nova, but the second one looks like a very badly optimized mobile UI

Super Grover wrote:Alright you guys, who peed in the furfag's cheerios? :neutral2:
Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 20:18

GundamMerc wrote:Guess I'm the odd one out. I like the first version of Blue Nova, but the second one looks like a very badly optimized mobile UI
I was alright with it but I still preferred dark astros to it.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 21:57

GundamMerc wrote:Guess I'm the odd one out. I like the first version of Blue Nova, but the second one looks like a very badly optimized mobile UI
Being the odd one out is your thing no?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Kamina Savageborn
Guild: [Qjump]

Postby Kamina Savageborn » Tue 19 May, 2015 09:00

Balor wrote:Ye its like I've been forecasting for ages now. those eatem crew only out for themselves and they'll sim suis and stabs cos it helps them vent dat tantrum. Eh well they wanted to fight me, knowing that they would probably lose, and they didn't want to own the outcome of that. The outcome is they don't just get to run away from their record by hiding behind some other person's pacts.

lol EatEm only wants to fight me on their own terms, they cried uncle so hard and strummed those heart strings that Akame assured them he'd wipe away every tear and they were like " :scared: protect me from Balor I iz scared now"

Sorry to have learned about your got sui'd, yet congrats on all your e-success.

And this has finally come full circle and elitists get to pay for their poor decisions this server. :D

Have you snapped out of it yet? I give you my word if you ever doubt yourself, I'll come and belt ya' one.
LET'S SEE YA' GRIT THOSE TEETH!!...

Kamina Logic

Return to “Quantum”