ELiTE Runs Scared! (Again lmao)

Indiko

ELiTE Runs Scared! (Again lmao)

Postby Indiko » Tue 19 May, 2015 12:44

Is this just an Akame strategy or something? :roll:
Seems counter productive to run away from your enemies invasion forces everytime you are invaded..

20's launch at Q19, Akame orders everyone to move fleet to Q18. Giving the 20's an entire day of free farming.
Now that QJump and Saint wiped them out of the mids and now working our way into Q17, they run to Q19. Not just handing over Q17 to us to farm, but also handing over Q18 along with it.

ELiTE's chance to make a stand was yesterday, before webegan moving fleets to Q17. Now they have caused themselves to lose 1/3 of their fleets while both Saint and QJump are just farming them out and growing in fleet.

Akame, CreepingDeath, or whatever name you want to be called, I hope you take this war as a valuable lesson if we ever have to interact on a future server. Don't ever screw with me. Or this is what the result will be.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: ELiTE Runs Scared! (Again lmao)

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 19 May, 2015 15:18

Indiko wrote:Is this just an Akame strategy or something? :roll:
Seems counter productive to run away from your enemies invasion forces everytime you are invaded..

20's launch at Q19, Akame orders everyone to move fleet to Q18. Giving the 20's an entire day of free farming.
Now that QJump and Saint wiped them out of the mids and now working our way into Q17, they run to Q19. Not just handing over Q17 to us to farm, but also handing over Q18 along with it.

ELiTE's chance to make a stand was yesterday, before webegan moving fleets to Q17. Now they have caused themselves to lose 1/3 of their fleets while both Saint and QJump are just farming them out and growing in fleet.

Akame, CreepingDeath, or whatever name you want to be called, I hope you take this war as a valuable lesson if we ever have to interact on a future server. Don't ever screw with me. Or this is what the result will be.
>Implying screwing with YOU is what caused this

Oh sweet summer child

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Kamina Savageborn
Guild: [Qjump]

Postby Kamina Savageborn » Tue 19 May, 2015 17:17

They messed with a lot of people this server... That is why I was happy to help and plan out some parts of this war against elite. The 10s have had enough of them. :snooty:

Have you snapped out of it yet? I give you my word if you ever doubt yourself, I'll come and belt ya' one.
LET'S SEE YA' GRIT THOSE TEETH!!...

Kamina Logic
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Tue 19 May, 2015 19:09

Lolindiko thinking he's a bigshot. Lmao

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Tue 19 May, 2015 20:07

FrostyGoblin wrote:

Oh sweet summer child

Would you say it's instead because they messed with YURI! ? ;)

TrueJustice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: I am a Legend ;)
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby TrueJustice » Tue 19 May, 2015 21:51

Stop recruiting everyone we reject :neutral2:

Let's clean this crap up
Kamina Savageborn

Postby Kamina Savageborn » Tue 19 May, 2015 22:20

TrueJustice wrote:Stop recruiting everyone we reject :neutral2:
That is how we feel about "linker" and a few others.

Have you snapped out of it yet? I give you my word if you ever doubt yourself, I'll come and belt ya' one.

Kamina Logic
TrueJustice
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby TrueJustice » Tue 19 May, 2015 22:25

Kamina Savageborn wrote:

Don't think we gave you an option :paranoid:

Let's clean this crap up
Kamina Savageborn

Postby Kamina Savageborn » Tue 19 May, 2015 23:25

TrueJustice wrote:
Kamina Savageborn wrote:

Don't think we gave you an option :paranoid:
So then why don't we both hit the members of elite we wanted to hit, we can hit linker and some others and you hit your targets?
Linker is one of the guys we wanted to occ for 24 hours and then you absorbed him. We are working together to secure the cluster and can K/D the members from elite we deem a problem and hit the targets together. Priority is to get "elite" to crumble, once that happens we can move the rubble anywhere we want. Right?

Kamina Logic
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Wed 20 May, 2015 00:20

Maybe Linker has some nice useful gates and that's why he's been accepted?

Maybe Qjump should remember what happened to the last guild that decided to give shelter to enemies of the state?

:wink:

Elite has already crumpled and is completely dead, the only question is who gets a parachute. And Saint is in charge of giving out the parachutes. Not Qjump.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 20 May, 2015 00:28

Hayley wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:

Oh sweet summer child

Would you say it's instead because they messed with YURI! ? ;)
They should have just let me keep YURI! :nonono

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TRACE » Wed 20 May, 2015 00:51

I Salute this Victory

TrueJustice
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby TrueJustice » Wed 20 May, 2015 00:54

Kamina Savageborn wrote:
So then why don't we both hit the members of elite we wanted to hit, we can hit linker and some others and you hit your targets?
Linker is one of the guys we wanted to occ for 24 hours and then you absorbed him. We are working together to secure the cluster and can K/D the members from elite we deem a problem and hit the targets together. Priority is to get "elite" to crumble, once that happens we can move the rubble anywhere we want. Right?
It's not about revenge, it's about profit and making a stronger 10s. The 10 people that have came to Saint from Elite were folks who have a relationship with myself and Balor. These folks also help make Saint stronger and with them control over 17-19.

The only reason the folks who joined you did, was because we were occupying them and they thought they would be free because of our NAP. However, Indiko knows how we feel about this and he agrees.

We aren't going to let our occs go to QJump and we hand picked the folks coming to Saint and they are not occied

Let's clean this crap up
Kamina Savageborn

Postby Kamina Savageborn » Wed 20 May, 2015 01:43

What I am saying is, swing away. If they join thinking they are running from your hits they are wrong, lol.

Make your profits ladies and gents.

Kamina Logic
Kamina Savageborn

Postby Kamina Savageborn » Wed 20 May, 2015 02:42

TrueJustice wrote:
Kamina Savageborn wrote:
It's not about revenge, it's about profit and making a stronger 10s. The 10 people that have came to Saint from Elite were folks who have a relationship with myself and Balor. These folks also help make Saint stronger and with them control over 17-19.

The only reason the folks who joined you did, was because we were occupying them and they thought they would be free because of our NAP. However, Indiko knows how we feel about this and he agrees.

We aren't going to let our occs go to QJump and we hand picked the folks coming to Saint and they are not occied
So... We can not absorb key members that will help us, help you in the future when we go into another cluster?
We helped you secure the teens and we have no desire to go against you. We even dropped wanting to have goliath and linker since you guys wanted to have them in your roster. We wanted them permed. So why is Qjump being stunted if we are here to work with you?
Shouldn't we secure the guys that we want/trust so we can turn around and go into another cluster faster?

And we did have most of linker's bases occ'd btw and you took them from us too.

Kamina Logic

Return to “Quantum”