Saint Address The Quantumverse

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Saint Address The Quantumverse

Postby Burgess » Tue 02 Jun, 2015 18:26

TrueJustice wrote:Don't think you know me very well, cause Cheating isn't anywhere in my game
Lol'd, don't be such a hypocrit love.

TrueJustice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: I am a Legend ;)
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby TrueJustice » Tue 02 Jun, 2015 19:17

Burgess wrote:
TrueJustice wrote:Don't think you know me very well, cause Cheating isn't anywhere in my game
Lol'd, don't be such a hypocrit love.

:shhh: Be quiet babe

Let's clean this crap up
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 02 Jun, 2015 19:42

Lysdexia wrote:Wlerin, the mistake was placement of words not math. They had 50% more players with same fleet total, didn't mean avgs of fleet being the same. Blah blah.

I can sum up your news TJ.
-tried to trap 20s with proxy account JG.
-they noticed and didn't bite.
-come to boards to say we won.
Proxy more bro, makes for a cool story.
So are you the guy thumping your bible at us? Because TL:DR and god is just a proxy account.

I think I need another 3+ year/forever break from this game, its still infested with cheating trash.
Or:
-*beep* sync
-20's LS realise their members are *beep* and can't launch properly
-TJ Fecalposts

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Ralphy Wiggum
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: MoT DoME

Postby Ralphy Wiggum » Tue 02 Jun, 2015 23:10

You know the borum is in bad shape when TJ confidentely *beep* up the place without getting checked is the new norm

I blame Hottie Parms, Rahab, and that DamnYankee

hottie_parms wrote:NOMy's intel must be wrong. He doesn't seem to understand my pure and utter hatred for Ralphy and his little guild in the 50s.
Lysdexia

Postby Lysdexia » Tue 02 Jun, 2015 23:11

sorry, no sync needed vs saint.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 03 Jun, 2015 00:13

Lysdexia wrote:sorry, no sync needed vs saint.
Clearly it was since you recalled.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
DamnYankee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby DamnYankee » Wed 03 Jun, 2015 09:07

Ralphy Wiggum wrote:You know the borum is in bad shape when TJ confidentely *beep* up the place without getting checked is the new norm

Refer to my signature for the true blame please.

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 03 Jun, 2015 17:23

Wlerin wrote:Eh, too many old players have left. Need to tolerate the raw noobery of these scrubs for a bit, let them get the hang of things, or the forums will never revive.

Also, the past is past, it's the present that concerns me. Except when I'm trying to troll you :P
I think that's an excellent point, and something I forgot. It takes a brave newb to tackle the often hostile territory forum without any backup.

Perhaps we should offer some forum dual leadership aimed at the newbs, while still punishing them harshly in-game for being part of and loyal to ITS' failure?

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Wed 03 Jun, 2015 18:47

DamnYankee wrote:
Ralphy Wiggum wrote:You know the borum is in bad shape when TJ confidentely *beep* up the place without getting checked is the new norm

Refer to my signature for the true blame please.
Seldon's still alive?

Nvek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Hydra: [S.T]

Postby Nvek » Wed 03 Jun, 2015 22:40

TrueJustice wrote:Saint have done nothing but fight and overcome adversity through out our time in the Quantum Verse. Last night we noticed the 20s aggression toward us when they decided to launch into the 10s. We have come to the realization that people in this server really do not like us.

Granted it be because of reputation that my brother Balor has or myself. One thing is for sure however, if you pick a fight with the Saint Legion then you prepare for the consequence.

The power of the Holy Spirit dwells within our empire :pray:
We are Legion
We do not forget
We do not forgive
Expect us
Like most clusters the 20s were bored with simming and so launched to the most logical place to launch to; the place where Elite recently collapsed.
If your suggestion that all the server hates saint were true then the 00's would have taken the opportunity to invade the teens allso.
Instead they launched to the 20s, which leaves me wondering wether there is a secret pact between OMG and Saint to go after ITS.

ITS versus Saint would have been fairly balanced, but Saint + OMG versus ITS obviously is not.
If that is the plan this server is going to have a fast and boring conclusion.

Alpha: [BORG]Nvek of Romulus Delta: [GRITS]Romulus (retired)Fenix: [RSE]Nvek of Romulus (retired) Quantum [ITS]Nvek of Romulus(retired) Drako: [FOX]Bill O'Reilly(retired) Hydra: [ST]Woof
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Thu 04 Jun, 2015 03:22

Balor wrote:
Wlerin wrote:Eh, too many old players have left. Need to tolerate the raw noobery of these scrubs for a bit, let them get the hang of things, or the forums will never revive.

Also, the past is past, it's the present that concerns me. Except when I'm trying to troll you :P
I think that's an excellent point, and something I forgot. It takes a brave newb to tackle the often hostile territory forum without any backup.

Perhaps we should offer some forum dual leadership aimed at the newbs, while still punishing them harshly in-game for being part of and loyal to ITS' failure?
Shall I mentor him?

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Poseidon67 » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 16:40

Frosty..your points are propaganda filled *beep* rolls baked to perfection.

Surprised no one has posted Balor's bible mission message yet
[Saint] Balor Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 1 Jun 2015, 08:20:48
Hi guys. It's me, Balor, everyone's favorite winning GM to hate. I offer my hand in friendship and good faith, that you may understand accurately why ITS is doomed. Star and Zahaga will surely get suicided or couped by their own zerg, and forced to ragequit. I am not orchestrating anything. Everything that is happening to ITS, ITS did to itself.

Look at my account rank and see, I'm literally not even trying. I'm playing and winning the war game almost exclusively from Skype, where I chat and politik with my friends.

This is a casual, light-hearted message and I thought this a fair play. I will explain some of the history of how we roll. I will explain the origin story of Saint and also myself (Balor). I will also explain the story of how I came to faith in Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God.

1. My (Balor's) epiphany from Jesus Christ

My revelation happened about 6 months ago. I became an ex-agnostic who knew no church background (family, friends, schooling) at all. My born again Christianity represents only about 1/9th of the time that I've been on astro. Now we have launched a web ministry, and the Saint theme is 100% serious and devout.

Also, the primary reason for me to write this Letter to the Q20s, is that I urge you to consider the view that Christianity is true and Jesus Christ is reigning in heaven right now. The Holy Spirit fell upon me, and I fell in love with God. Isn't that fantastic news, that God is alive and omnibenevolent, and anyone can accept the free gift of salvation.

I greatly enjoy the humor that that Q20s leaders and (most) Q20s regular peeps have a deep and irrational hatred (and fear) of me, and Addex, who is my friend and teacher. He gave me my first GMship on Juno. I started playing ae on Juno about 4.5 years ago.

2. why ITS is bad: here are a few of my witty observations why the ITS leadership is a huge and total failure

-demanding absolute and blind faith from their troops
-demanding no criticism at all. I accept constructive criticism (points out the problem, and adds at least 1 viable solution. that way it is more than a simpleminded and petty complaint)
-ITS is basically a bunch of random people forced in a fail zerg led by a fail government
-Q20s is largely a population of players who have been .
-leadership allows all the female players and all the LGBT players in the guild to get alienated or offended by hatred on the board
-Dark Star and Zahaga both wrote pretty much the same speech, which gave no real reasons for why people should have confidence in their strategy. That is why the op fails. When I write a tl;dr, I make sure there are well-articulated and compelling points.
-Not recognizing at least a dozen dooming flaws in the entire op strategy from premise through theoretical LZ time, which were probably obvious to a number of smarter gamers in the guild.
-Q20s absorbed all the refugees from Elite's death. Now you are filled with even more random people who hate us and whom we persecuted.
-Giving several incentives for dozens of potential spies and ship-jumpers to seek a deal with me, including reasons for all of the above.

3. why Saint is good

-Q20s not recognizing that our op leaders build trust with our soldiers over years, servers, and successful ops.
-we have culture and history. there is a WMD wing within Saint (old pros from Ancient and Middle Era servers). There is also a KING wing which consists of LOVE(Helion)->1st->HH/China->KING->Royal->Rex and now Saint is a combination of all those guilds and is also a new creation.
-Ironically, the "Royals" is a nickname that was not coined by us, it was coined by our enemies, and it stuck. The recorded Forum history proves it.
-Our leadership has competence, confidence, and integrity, a set of values that speaks (to our troops, and allies) for itself.
-People like me because I'm real with the players I serve. Playing with Balor GM means that you always win the cluster, you always win the server, and have a fun time playing in a tolerant guild with naturally high morale.

Anyway, I think that Q20s will probably have a civil war. I will continue to do nothing, and sim, and I will enjoy the show. I hope you enjoy the show as well. Please ask me anything if you want to talk about Jesus and the truth of Christianity.

[Saint] Balor Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 2 Jun 2015, 17:29:12
I see that you accuse my story of being BS. I must respond from Scripture, as to why you are unable or unwilling to understand, or even given the lightest benefit of the doubt

John 8:42-44 (ESV)

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. 43 Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

[Saint] Balor Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 2 Jun 2015, 17:30:01
give* me, typo that is. that is, you accuse me of deceit, while rejecting my effort of truth and sharing love

praying for you

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
Sha
Guild: A2 LTMH
B2 Dark
Q Qjump

Postby Sha » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 17:23

:eh:

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 05 Jun, 2015 23:13

-Saint declares war on Q20s large multi-national (guilds) empire
-I, Balor, have given my life to Jesus Christ, with a new focus on case-making, evangelism, and web ministry.
-In addition to the old name-calling names, some people are calling me new names that are lies and slander, such as counterfeit and blasphemer, because of their irrational Christianophobia.
-All smart people know that my prose is outstanding, even if they dislike or disagree with the content.
-Q20s has begun the civil war and is also crying

ey sup Luft. good to see you in e-space again after awhile.

ITS failed leadership has mythologized a whole national propaganda based on Saint-phobia and Balor-phobia. After what point is it reasonable to tell the counter-story, and allow people the option to decide from 1 of 2 stories. This is part of why Q20s fails and is also doomed.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Ralphy Wiggum
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: MoT DoME

Postby Ralphy Wiggum » Sat 06 Jun, 2015 00:07

Alright Baylol is either the worst troll ever or legit crazy

I skimmed that because come on, who the *beep* has time for that nonsense spam

Basically what I got from it
Baylol said

ohye and Addex taught me to multizerg
God this place isn't even a shadow of what it was just a few years ago

hottie_parms wrote:NOMy's intel must be wrong. He doesn't seem to understand my pure and utter hatred for Ralphy and his little guild in the 50s.

Return to “Quantum”