OP is having a GG

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

OP is having a GG

Postby Baylor » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 14:24

Hi guys, its me again. We are about to kickoff the cool invasion of the Q20s. The guild is [OP] Guild.

I think its funny how Saint-phobic and Balor-phobic enemies Only and Always want to negotiate once the invasion is already on the way. Then they be saying: "Balor (most of) our entire guild absolutely despises you, and we want to continue you calling you all sorts of horrible names which are also false, and we want to do so behind a PACT. Please sign with us."

I think a better idea is you gonna get farmed. It's not that I'm ignoring anyone's Skype messages, I just haven't read them yet. Lol you'd think based on the sweat and salt of Q20s that we landed days ago instead of 6 hours from now :)

The newer generation is soft and they want to sim. Shockingly, all the rival leaders on this server appear to expect me to serve them, to give them everything, to hand them victory over Saint on a silver platter, and allow them to dismantle our guild. Then when we refuse a horrible deal with chronic pact violations like Akame's post-coup d'etat Elite (a fact that dozens of people are still in denial about), that makes us "ebil" no typo.

They can't relate to the old pros who had to face and overcome 1v3 clusters for example while the other 2 pinned us down without warring us. Pathetic tbh.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Nvek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Hydra: [S.T]

Re: OP is having a GG

Postby Nvek » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 15:36

tldr;

Balor feels that he doesnt just need 1 ally, but he believes he needs allmost the entire server to invade his enemy with him.
What is most surpising to me is that he actually seems to be proud of this.

Despite having pacted allmost the entire server against his enemy he somehow allso still seems to regard himself as the underdog.

What has AE come to?

Alpha: [BORG]Nvek of Romulus Delta: [GRITS]Romulus (retired)Fenix: [RSE]Nvek of Romulus (retired) Quantum [ITS]Nvek of Romulus(retired) Drako: [FOX]Bill O'Reilly(retired) Hydra: [ST]Woof
watkin-Q
Guild: Bacon

Postby watkin-Q » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 16:07

This will be hilarious

20s will win against combined forces of 00s and teens

Q20 today 3-4 hours from now

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 16:35

Nvek wrote:tldr;

Balor feels that he doesnt just need 1 ally, but he believes he needs allmost the entire server to invade his enemy with him.

Despite having pacted allmost the entire server against his enemy he somehow allso still seems to regard himself as the underdog.

What has AE come to?
So what you are saying is that you are mad that Q00s and Q10s didn't want to kill each other in a stalemate / staremate war of mutual assured destruction? That is basically the plan that Q20s regime wanted me to endorse, which is the same plan (except of a Sino-phobic nature) that M30s was wailing and gnashing of teeth that I declined on.

Saint fought for the entire cluster while Q20s simmed and pacted. It's not as if I control the lowers or their leaders. Its openly known and stated that Saint has 2 kings and lowers has a king in the north and a king in the south.

There is a difference between alliance leadership (what we do); and forcing a bunch of random guilds and random people together under one arbitrary regime, that is zerg, one that has no record of victories or histories.

Recently I have discussed on Christianophobia, Saint-phobia, Balor-phobia, Royal-phobia, Irish-phobia, Sino-phobia, and general xenophobia (fear of the other).

A common attribute among all those phobias is holding other people to a far higher standard than phobe applies to himself and his in-group.

Another attribute is centrist denial. That is to deny basic and clear truths spoken by the other, with sweeping dismissal of evidence and scorching generalization of people groups as 2 of their favorite rhetorical tactics.

Nvek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nvek » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 17:18

Balor wrote:
Nvek wrote:tldr;

What has AE come to?
So what you are saying is that you are mad that Q00s and Q10s didn't want to kill each other in a stalemate / staremate war of mutual assured destruction? That is basically the plan that Q20s regime wanted me to endorse, which is the same plan (except of a Sino-phobic nature) that M30s was wailing and gnashing of teeth that I declined on.

Saint fought for the entire cluster while Q20s simmed and pacted. It's not as if I control the lowers or their leaders. Its openly known and stated that Saint has 2 kings and lowers has a king in the north and a king in the south.

There is a difference between alliance leadership (what we do); and forcing a bunch of random guilds and random people together under one arbitrary regime, that is zerg, one that has no record of victories or histories.

Recently I have discussed on Christianophobia, Saint-phobia, Balor-phobia, Royal-phobia, Irish-phobia, Sino-phobia, and general xenophobia (fear of the other).

A common attribute among all those phobias is holding other people to a far higher standard than phobe applies to himself and his in-group.

Another attribute is centrist denial. That is to deny basic and clear truths spoken by the other, with sweeping dismissal of evidence and scorching generalization of people groups as 2 of their favorite rhetorical tactics.
I am not mad at all, I was just making a calm analysus.
I've played mostly other servers than where you were all important so I have no reason for the balorphobia that you seem to think everyone in the 20s has.

There were a myriad of possible fairly well balanced wars that Saint could have been part of, some examples;
Saint + Qjump vs OMG
Saint + Qjump vs ITS
Saint + Qjump + Toons vs ITS + SCUD
Saint + OMG vs ITS + SCUD

I do not consider Saint + OMG + Toons + Blood vs ITS + SCUD to be very balanced, not just because you have a huge total fleet advantage, but allso because you have an avg fleet per member advantage, not to mention the top 10 fleets all being [OP].

If ITS is just a silly zerg then why do you need this overkill to invade us?

Your statement that the 00s have their own leaders is true offcourse, but they weren't the ones proudly posting about this overkill.

Alpha: [BORG]Nvek of Romulus Delta: [GRITS]Romulus (retired)Fenix: [RSE]Nvek of Romulus (retired) Quantum [ITS]Nvek of Romulus(retired) Drako: [FOX]Bill O'Reilly(retired) Hydra: [ST]Woof
TrueJustice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: I am a Legend ;)
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby TrueJustice » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 18:07

I don't even know why you are bringing up QJump because they are in the 10s taking care of the home land for right now. Eventually yeah, they will come for rewards that they are owed for their hard work.

Right now if you know how to do math OMG SAINT TOON are what ITS and SCUD are facing

Balance is in the favor of the 20s with 50 more players

Let's clean this crap up
Nvek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Nvek » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 18:39

TrueJustice wrote:I don't even know why you are bringing up QJump because they are in the 10s taking care of the home land for right now. Eventually yeah, they will come for rewards that they are owed for their hard work.

Right now if you know how to do math OMG SAINT TOON are what ITS and SCUD are facing

Balance is in the favor of the 20s with 50 more players
You probably read my post somewhat quickly, I didn't mention Qjump as being part of the current war, even though they are indeed pacted with Saint.
I only mentioned them in other possible wars that could have been chosen by the server's leaders.

Allso we both know that a smaller total fleet divided over 50 more players isn't exactly an advantage.

Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Poseidon67 » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 18:53

:clap:

Just like andro, complains about zerg...becomes a zerg to zerg.

I think the most amazing part is all the desperate messages to get people to suicide or give up.....love it, smells like fear of apparently "randoms"....haha

[OP] Irish Eyes Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 8 Jun 2015, 01:02:25
Greetings my little zerglings.
Ill make it short and sweet.
I never send pms of this sort but I feel I owe you all a reason for all this.
Your leadership is lying to you and are leading you to your death all they care about is their egos and getting rank 1 spot.
I was fine to keep this server simple and not team up with anyone but as soon as 20s leadership decided to make this a, we wanna zerg you game then its time for them to reap the rewards.
20s leadership approached toons/omg/saint all at the same trying to get any kinda pact to zerg and kill the other. Ha
20s leadership does not control this server or the 20s for that matter.
Once we crash and kill your blob, we will farm the entire 20s.
I offer you an olive branch, drop and suicide a vgm or the gm and you get immunity from us, we are not here to wreck your account, we want the leadership of 20s to be no more.

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 22:48

It's obvious that Q20s ITS+SCUD ~340 players is the largest single cluster zerg on the server. That's why they wanted to fast-track and rape poor Q10s in isolation, so they could triple-numbers zerg the Q00s next, also in isolation? Then they also gonna cry about it when their plan backfires and they are exposed as shady, and unworthy to reign and rule a server?! :shock:

Since that was probably the last real crash of ae, I think it's appropriate that it was so narrow and thrilling of an improbable victory, one that would've not been possible without the heroism and courage of our regular players from OP multinational (guilds) complex.

Well-played. gg hf.

Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Mon 08 Jun, 2015 23:35

Balor wrote:It's obvious that Q20s ITS+SCUD ~340 players is the largest single cluster zerg on the server. That's why they wanted to fast-track and rape poor Q10s in isolation, so they could triple-numbers zerg the Q00s next, also in isolation? Then they also gonna cry about it when their plan backfires and they are exposed as shady, and unworthy to reign and rule a server?! :shock:

Since that was probably the last real crash of ae, I think it's appropriate that it was so narrow and thrilling of an improbable victory, one that would've not been possible without the heroism and courage of our regular players from OP multinational (guilds) complex.

Well-played. gg hf.
Great talk from someone who leads from the Skype and the rear .
Let's see the great balor lands in 9 hours what a moron .
Didn't Irish get sent to text bit delete land ??
I'd buy someone a years upgrade on any 1 server they choose to suicide you

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 02:45

It seems like a handful of ITS are obsessing over my fleet. Oh well, looks like the same standard that we apply to every other player in the game (that there is no perfect player, only grand guilds and overpowered persons as in OPs) will have to be good enough for me, on that one minor topic. Welcome to the stages of grief! They include denial and anger, and bargaining/negotiation (if only Balor had died in the first wave... If only, If, If, :scared: ).

Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Poseidon67 » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 02:59

Balor wrote:It seems like a handful of ITS are obsessing over my fleet. Oh well, looks like the same standard that we apply to every other player in the game (that there is no perfect player, only grand guilds and overpowered persons as in OPs) will have to be good enough for me, on that one minor topic. Welcome to the stages of grief! They include denial and anger, and bargaining/negotiation (if only Balor had died in the first wave... If only, If, If, :scared: ).
You'd think people might start to find it strange how you can always be the last to land after the battle and most likely the first to pick up derbs.... :think:

- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
DamnYankee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby DamnYankee » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 03:44

watkin-Q wrote:This will be hilarious 20s will win against combined forces of 00s and teens Q20 today 3-4 hours from now
Yes it will be so awesome and the borums will light up with how the 20s soundly defeated the evil zerg!
Poseidon67 wrote:
Balor wrote:It seems like a handful of ITS are obsessing over my fleet. Oh well, looks like the same standard that we apply to every other player in the game (that there is no perfect player, only grand guilds and overpowered persons as in OPs) will have to be good enough for me, on that one minor topic. Welcome to the stages of grief! They include denial and anger, and bargaining/negotiation (if only Balor had died in the first wave... If only, If, If, :scared: ).
You'd think people might start to find it strange how you can always be the last to land after the battle and most likely the first to pick up derbs.... :think:
I landed after Balor and collected before him so that kinda blows your theory out the window, I'm just saying.

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Poseidon67 » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 03:52

Poseidon67 wrote:
I landed after Balor and collected before him so that kinda blows your theory out the window, I'm just saying.[/quote]
I'm not really sure that is putting points in your favour

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 11:48

>He always lands last but is first to pick up derbs
Someone says they landed after him but picked up derbs before him
>Doesn't matter, I need my Strawman

Fair point Poseidon, fair point.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire

Return to “Quantum”