Congratulations AE for finally getting a lag free crash!

Alpha-Omega

Re: Congratulations AE for finally getting a lag free crash!

Postby Alpha-Omega » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 06:07

Balor wrote:I think that was the most epic, and fairest and most even crash possible, under this set of game mechanics!

Considering that the most active majority of 340 ITS hydralisk-type players organized their passion into a defense that nearly succeeded, yes. No other combination of op warriors and active shooters available on the whole server could've done it. That is, counter-striking (protoss) and breaking the Q20s swarm was necessary.

However you do the math, it was essentially an equal numbers battle with about equal player # available. Q20s isn't better than anyone or more deserving of server everlasting victory solely because they have the most players forced into a single guild+cluster. See, they are derbs now on the shrine of their fail.

We suffered from horrible lag exactly as caps landed and many of our fleets were limbo'd. In other words, defender advantage is significant. ITS is screwed because our LZ blob is now 2x larger than their survivors blob.
The funny thing captain turdsucker balor hasn't arrived at the LZ yet ?? Skyping must be hard work ?
I bet there's a lot of your gang wondering how stupid they were in following a wonderful example as you into the fray.
well now you and irish can go back to comparing who has the smallest equipment

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 07:23

The key to being a good GM isn't making sure your fleet lands on time - it's making sure your guild controls the derb pile at the end of the day.

Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Poseidon67 » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 12:52

I love how despite other variables you keep sticking to that we are screwed because #s.....lets be super honest here.

We have roughly 100 million in movable fleet in our home cluster with JGs all around the pile location. Your biggest hope right now is that we don't muster that fleet and smash your blob that can be launched on in under 6 hours meaning you may or may not have all players on the blob active enough to be on to counter. Meanwhile all of your potential backup is still a long flight away.

You are trying to make a hair thin situation seem like a complete and total victory already.

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 15:24

You're completely wrong. I actually hope you guys do muster the fleet to make a good attempt at taking the pile back. That would be very exciting and a positive sign for the health of the server as well as tons of fun. :)

Unfortunately I somewhat doubt that can happen, I mean if your 100 million fleet was active and willing to come then surely they would've been at the LZ at the time of our landing no?

I think much of that 100 million is just recyclers, empty carriers and some inacto noobs that can't bother to put in the effort to fight for the guild, so sadly we will not have the exciting round two that would make the server more interesting.

Don't worry, when the rest of our restocks pour in, we will hunt your 100 million down and grind your guild into space dust. (Sadly a much less exciting conclusion than a valiant attempt to retake the pile)

Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Poseidon67 » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 17:06

Hayley wrote:You're completely wrong. I actually hope you guys do muster the fleet to make a good attempt at taking the pile back. That would be very exciting and a positive sign for the health of the server as well as tons of fun. :)

Unfortunately I somewhat doubt that can happen, I mean if your 100 million fleet was active and willing to come then surely they would've been at the LZ at the time of our landing no?

I think much of that 100 million is just recyclers, empty carriers and some inacto noobs that can't bother to put in the effort to fight for the guild, so sadly we will not have the exciting round two that would make the server more interesting.

Don't worry, when the rest of our restocks pour in, we will hunt your 100 million down and grind your guild into space dust. (Sadly a much less exciting conclusion than a valiant attempt to retake the pile)
So pretty much exactly like your current fleet comp of the 69 mill you have sitting on the pile...mostly support ships with scattered combat fleets.....haha

I'm okay with your thought process here though and I hope it is shared so you get comfy where you are...it'll make anything that MIGHT happen easier to do.

When the rest of your restock pours in we will have produced a ton more fleet from our bases already in the cluster...fleet that doesn't have to travel very far....by the time your restock gets to the 20s I will have rebuilt every last lost FT......

Just consider that your planned steam roll of the 20s "randoms" didn't happen...probably isn't going to happen. You can't even really leave the pile without risking not covering fleets that are just recs.

Tough talk is cool if its maybe against a literal noob to the game...which I am not.

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
Star1222

Postby Star1222 » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 19:20

in all honest that was a brutal crash and good job on both ends it was a blood bath the lag freaking killed us all,it was worst then it was on E17 crash in my opinion back in the day but lets all be honest here

1.) was a dang good crash and a close one both sides were sweating it
2.) The 20s which is a cluster of randoms stood there grounds had some douches playing a war game that don't wanna fight idk why they play
3.) key to irish victory was them suicides we lost a major cap stack and fighter spec 30 mins and the hc fleets that did it, before the crash they may been multis or spies who knows or cares
4.) we returned the favor and had one there major cap stacks suicide by one of are spies
5.) a cluster of randoms and a command where only me and lone have any experience or any kinda name held against big names and well know names and almost won made it one the best crashes ae had in a long time
6.) we are and know we are a zerg, but at the time we won are cluster we were all about even in member base and can't count all the people zahaga(i do love the guy and hes a good friend of mine and im not mad about it) gave refuge to honestly can't be counted cause they lost for a reason and where were they during the fight
7.) Irish and balor came into this with a lot more experienced crew we have a ok amount of old vets but we had a lot newer people this was there first or second crash that makes a difference
8.) they had fleet average advantage
9.) even with all these advantages we held are line and we held against a force that most would have ran from just cause it was irish and balor (P server when them and addex invade the lowers? and they did come at us with a even amount which I'm thankful for
10.) balor is getting way to much credit when hes been super busy in RL TJ and Irish should get a lot the credit

This server still has the ability to make this a lot fun the 20s will rebuild and stand proud no matter what we fought and did what a lot people believed wasn't possible and almost won and were not done yet we will be back and ready for another round hell isn't that what ae about after all

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 20:37

Why keep playing a game that always lags the one time every 3 months you actually use your fleet? Wizard doesnt care enough to optimize the code or upgrade the servers just that you pay the yearly upgrade.

Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 23:22

Addex wrote:Why keep playing a game that always lags the one time every 3 months you actually use your fleet? Wizard doesnt care enough to optimize the code or upgrade the servers just that you pay the yearly upgrade.
I had a almost completely lag-free crash on centauri twice.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Wed 10 Jun, 2015 00:11

Bones09
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Bones09 » Wed 10 Jun, 2015 02:40

Lag on a 3 cluster server... LOL.

I wonder if they'll be anyone left next server.

Original creator of the C&S threads

In-Game Name: [Classified]
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 10 Jun, 2015 03:00

Addex wrote:Why keep playing a game that always lags the one time every 3 months you actually use your fleet? Wizard doesnt care enough to optimize the code or upgrade the servers just that you pay the yearly upgrade.
I do it for the same reason you did.

Tears.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Wed 10 Jun, 2015 05:18

Well played

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Wed 10 Jun, 2015 16:54

FrostyGoblin wrote:
I do it for the same reason you did.

Tears.
There has been an increasing lack of tears in the past servers making the game even more boring than it already was. The only amusement I ever got from this game was the forums and the skype copy/pastes so when that river dried out there was nothing else to do here.

Anyway congratz to both sides

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 10 Jun, 2015 21:27

Star1222 wrote:in all honest that was a brutal crash and good job on both ends it was a blood bath the lag freaking killed us all,it was worst then it was on E17 crash in my opinion back in the day but lets all be honest here

1.) was a dang good crash and a close one both sides were sweating it
2.) The 20s which is a cluster of randoms stood there grounds had some douches playing a war game that don't wanna fight idk why they play
3.) key to irish victory was them suicides we lost a major cap stack and fighter spec 30 mins and the hc fleets that did it, before the crash they may been multis or spies who knows or cares
4.) we returned the favor and had one there major cap stacks suicide by one of are spies
5.) a cluster of randoms and a command where only me and lone have any experience or any kinda name held against big names and well know names and almost won made it one the best crashes ae had in a long time
6.) we are and know we are a zerg, but at the time we won are cluster we were all about even in member base and can't count all the people zahaga(i do love the guy and hes a good friend of mine and im not mad about it) gave refuge to honestly can't be counted cause they lost for a reason and where were they during the fight
7.) Irish and balor came into this with a lot more experienced crew we have a ok amount of old vets but we had a lot newer people this was there first or second crash that makes a difference
8.) they had fleet average advantage
9.) even with all these advantages we held are line and we held against a force that most would have ran from just cause it was irish and balor (P server when them and addex invade the lowers? and they did come at us with a even amount which I'm thankful for
10.) balor is getting way to much credit when hes been super busy in RL TJ and Irish should get a lot the credit

This server still has the ability to make this a lot fun the 20s will rebuild and stand proud no matter what we fought and did what a lot people believed wasn't possible and almost won and were not done yet we will be back and ready for another round hell isn't that what ae about after all
I was happy to say good crash from both sides but you continue to talk horse ****.

Yes my guy I planted with hcs slaughtered some dreads, not one tho like you say, but 3 stacks worth 236 dreads, which as it seems was a huge kill.
I still have real friends btw in your guild, so this isn't like one shot luck.
Its the case of I have more players with xp on my side to play the perfect spy.
This is a war game, were is the no fight from us?

You say we don't want to fight, more laughable comments from you, we at least had a little fight with BARF in 00-02 some 03 noobs, not my fault players these days don't want to contest, even colt knew I was starting in lowers and he went to fight Balor thinking they were easier targets, god colt was wrong haha
Teens Saint also took out a noob guild I cant even remember their names, but then they also took out Elite.
And we landed in Q20 with just a little less numbers in our main wave then you had totals, and with your defenders advantage and massive lags, you should have slaughtered us and had 30mil at least left.
I knew the fight was gonna be a mess and likely a loss but I didn't realize how bad of a tactician you are.

So what did 20s do lmao sweet feck all, instead of trying to fight out your cluster, keep the strongest you mass zerged 420+ players and napped everyone because you were afraid of a fight and would rather get number one guild spot.

Dont come here pretending your all randoms either, you had players start with you. I have done to QQ the same I made Cent. Pre planned everything, next time please learn better, it certainly wont be at ae.
We launched at you with as I said same less numbers fleets in main wave, LESS PLAYERS, rest were people to help hold blob and pile cause obviously we have later arrivals inactos and all. Obviously we need extra fleets in a some-one else cluster, so dont be stupid.
Anyways people that matter know what involvement I held in all this that's all that matters, you see me making huge ego posts about what I really do.

lol btw keep them vets coming, eventually(which is already upon us really) you will lose everyone with boredom and now no real chance to win, only way I can see a way forward for you is to launch on us TODAY.
Last edited by Themis on Thu 11 Jun, 2015 11:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: filter bypass removed

Return to “Quantum”