Game Over

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Game Over

Postby TRACE » Mon 22 Jun, 2015 20:48

LMFAO 20s farms actually think they got strategy ..... u got nothing keep running .... id write more but u seem a little diluded and im flat out farming and choosing an astro for new base

"ITS our stronghold we can out play them " lolol

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 22 Jun, 2015 21:28

Poseidon67 wrote: Now to clarify, since I'm apparently being painted for the actions of a guild i just happen to be apart of with no say in LS...i'm still really just calling out irish here who calls me a bad player for taking action against you guys while being in a guild that likely cant muster a force of active players to kick your farming op out.....but by no fault of my own am i having to travel around by myself derbing what i can to, in the end hurt the enemy of and benefit my guild.

I like the challenge so please lets not continue to try and label this some how as "Whining" but hopefully this clears up why i think Irish is full of *beep* and or lacks reading comprehension.

Irish you doubt my ability? you have players in OMG that played with me in other servers to say otherwise.
You are still whining crying blabbing, your replies speak volumes.

Irish lacks all the ability, yet here I am in the 20s leading the OP guild raping your cluster and having good laughs from you.

Let it be known I have no skills at AE haha

Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Poseidon67 » Tue 23 Jun, 2015 00:16

Well TRACE just proved to have the same abilities as a 12 year old to make a coherent post....I'm not even going to rip you one since your post really displays your lack of maturity lol.

Irsh once AGAIN you prove to have absolutely no reading comprehension skills. If you are still in high school, I'll leave you be since you are probably still learning it....seriously though...let me know and I'll stop pointing your lack of. :shifty:

It's cool Irish, have your laughs...its not one sided on here lol doubly so watching you to continually fail at reading lol

Btw what are you doing with your fleet? I just went back to the 17th on our BR board out of curiosity and I don't see you hitting any ITS....certainly not leading by example I guess? Literally all I could find with your name on it was a few recs/CVs and a scout of yours getting killed.

What the balls is with you guys and calling people delusional or "Diluted"as TRACE elegantly put it....is that OP's word of the day or something? lol :think:

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 23 Jun, 2015 03:28

I'm 12 and I'm offended.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 23 Jun, 2015 04:51

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:I'm 12 and I'm offended.
Good.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TRACE » Tue 23 Jun, 2015 10:22

Please stop Poseiden u just come across as a complete doughnut that hasn't a clue spouting dribble with ur chest puffed out , ur guild is falling apart and gettin farmed right down to their jockey shorts , many have left and over next few days will be jumping ship and I don't blame them tbh !

Playing a blinder Irish keep it up base 17 before we leave :)

Dr. Fappo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dr. Fappo » Tue 23 Jun, 2015 10:44

TRACE wrote:Please stop Poseiden u just come across as a complete doughnut that hasn't a clue spouting dribble with ur chest puffed out , ur guild is falling apart and gettin farmed right down to their jockey shorts , many have left and over next few days will be jumping ship and I don't blame them tbh !

You know Royal really sucks when they get to own an inferior unorganised opponent in the most underpopulated cluster of their server and make a big deal about it.

http://cupcakerecipes.eu - A Heaven for Cupcake Enthusiasts
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TRACE » Tue 23 Jun, 2015 14:30

I'm not Royal :think:

Pinkhorror
Guild: [^S^] [MC] [BACON] [PORK]

Postby Pinkhorror » Tue 23 Jun, 2015 16:04

IrishEyes wrote:
Pinkhorror wrote:This OP thing isn't that scary and I don't see them "marching through to Q29"

Sorry to burst your bubble SAINT/OMG

And you guys in the 20s with me.... stop whining about fleet and averages, its about how you play, and in home galaxies you can outplay any attack
I like this, you just gave me a reason to march all the way to 29 and back down again just because I can, but its more of how arrogant you are, guess you still haven't learned who is in control eh.

With the activity of a lot of the 20s players, this only gets easier for us, ''outplay'' don't make me laugh please
Don't mistake arrogance with intelligence

The Man
The Mystery

O - Retired
Q - Retired
U - Active
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 23 Jun, 2015 16:59

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:I'm 12 and I'm offended.
Good.
Maybe.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 23 Jun, 2015 21:56

lol

Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Poseidon67 » Thu 25 Jun, 2015 01:28

TRACE wrote:Please stop Poseiden u just come across as a complete doughnut that hasn't a clue spouting dribble with ur chest puffed out , ur guild is falling apart and gettin farmed right down to their jockey shorts , many have left and over next few days will be jumping ship and I don't blame them tbh !

ahhem...i made myself look stupid...

i'd re-read your initial post bud....haha diluted.....oh man learn to argue. :clap:

I thought Balor was the clown of the group...I now stand corrected lol.

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]

Return to “Quantum”