Game Over

Pinkhorror
Guild: [^S^] [MC] [BACON] [PORK]
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Game Over

Postby Pinkhorror » Fri 19 Jun, 2015 23:14

Cloud NiiNe wrote:
Pinkhorror wrote:
Linker591 wrote:It's a numbers game. And OP has more numbers. Best case scenario, a few people get away with fleets. That's assuming they perma hop between jgs that are way higher than what OP can use.
but realistically it's a steam roll up to 29.
Anywho, hoping I manage to send my dreads at least once on time so I can get a few hits in....
You wait til I get my Death Star.. It will be fully operational :twisted:
The last time I saw a Derb Star, it was as a KD to my CV swarm.
Didn't get my Star wars reference then :P

The Man
The Mystery

O - Retired
Q - Retired
U - Active
Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Sun 21 Jun, 2015 07:54

Problem was theirs was already fully operational, except for the shields...

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Sun 21 Jun, 2015 21:27

Pinkhorror wrote:This OP thing isn't that scary and I don't see them "marching through to Q29"

Sorry to burst your bubble SAINT/OMG

And you guys in the 20s with me.... stop whining about fleet and averages, its about how you play, and in home galaxies you can outplay any attack
I like this, you just gave me a reason to march all the way to 29 and back down again just because I can, but its more of how arrogant you are, guess you still haven't learned who is in control eh.

With the activity of a lot of the 20s players, this only gets easier for us, ''outplay'' don't make me laugh please

Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Poseidon67 » Sun 21 Jun, 2015 23:02

IrishEyes wrote:
Pinkhorror wrote:This OP thing isn't that scary and I don't see them "marching through to Q29"

Sorry to burst your bubble SAINT/OMG

And you guys in the 20s with me.... stop whining about fleet and averages, its about how you play, and in home galaxies you can outplay any attack
I like this, you just gave me a reason to march all the way to 29 and back down again just because I can, but its more of how arrogant you are, guess you still haven't learned who is in control eh.

With the activity of a lot of the 20s players, this only gets easier for us, ''outplay'' don't make me laugh please
Bolded statement from you is pretty much as ironic as it gets.

I hope you stay longer so you can continue to feed me your derbs of *beep* players you have going inactive in enemy territory. Your not as elite a team as you've put up as a front.

But please continue to toot your own horn on here...it's very amusing.

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Sun 21 Jun, 2015 23:27

I'm so so sorry Poseidon, let me explain it for you in simpler terms, for every 1mil of some inactos you manage to derb of OP, we have caught over 10mil of 20s fleets, rough ratios 1:10 I think im been too generous. Plus the 1000s of bases we get to farm.

Let you keep your 20-30 ''pros'' haha happy, while you watch us destroy the rest of the cluster because of your selfish style.
This is why 20s failed btw, a lot of you guys are too selfish and egotistic to even realize this is a team game.

Nice team play btw, running to 21 from pm launches I take it, and leaving over half your guildies alone and your allies Trip so we can feast on them.

:scared:

TrueJustice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: I am a Legend ;)
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby TrueJustice » Mon 22 Jun, 2015 00:13

/facepalm This fella :lol:

Let's clean this crap up
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 22 Jun, 2015 00:19

"Andromeda - SMURF Centauri - FAT"

No wonder he's *beep* and completely delusional.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Poseidon67 » Mon 22 Jun, 2015 12:45

FrostyGoblin wrote:"Andromeda - SMURF Centauri - FAT"

No wonder he's *beep* and completely delusional.
So I'm *beep* from being a part of the group on andro....that farmed moyal and co out of the server? but I'm delusional lol

You've got me on Centauri though, there wasn't much effort put into that server as I was already tired of 2.0's bs.

Otherwise again your a propaganda spreading tool. Your good at posting on the forums and then after that your skill pretty much drops off...I mean in terms of the servers we've played together I haven't seen much of you in action or really doing a lot of anything but forum warrioring but hey! fit in where you can right? lol

Irish you once again prove how completely tarded you are and simply try to spin every situation to your delusional (Thanks Frosty) version of happenings on servers . Inactives get left behind in pretty much every blob move....any AE player who's put time into the game and has experience knows this happens. I'll grant you they should have been derbed and eaten bu us to keep the derbs from you but i'm not LS it isn't my call.

It would be retarded to waste over a 100mill of fleet to save 10 mil inactive. Again thank you for pointing out your incompetencies.

But thank you for also doing exactly as you have accused us of doing yourself....leaving Qjump and others behind in your cluster advances for us to clean up and feed on, that would be
IrishEyes wrote:because of your selfish style.

- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Poseidon67 » Mon 22 Jun, 2015 12:51

Also correct me if I'm wrong but again you accuse me of being selfish and not a team player but then you have Frosty over here on the forums literally modelling the behaviour you claim is so bad...
FrostyGoblin wrote:I think Qjump should have been eaten ages ago, luckily for them i'm not in a position to make that decision.
IrishEyes wrote:a lot of you guys are too selfish and egotistic to even realize this is a team game.
:think: So you mean like some of the people you surround yourself with?...right.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 22 Jun, 2015 13:32

You really are that retarded, im not gonna keep explaining AE to you.

Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Poseidon67 » Mon 22 Jun, 2015 19:35

IrishEyes wrote:You really are that retarded, im not gonna keep explaining AE to you.
Look, it's not cool if I call you something and you just turn around and start using it on me.....try to be a little original.

Man you new AE players are a huge mess.

Do me a favour, google the definition of Hypocritical and you will understand how i feel about you and your AE play trips.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 22 Jun, 2015 19:50

Poseidon67 wrote:Also correct me if I'm wrong but again you accuse me of being selfish and not a team player but then you have Frosty over here on the forums literally modelling the behaviour you claim is so bad...
FrostyGoblin wrote:I think Qjump should have been eaten ages ago, luckily for them i'm not in a position to make that decision.
IrishEyes wrote:a lot of you guys are too selfish and egotistic to even realize this is a team game.
:think: So you mean like some of the people you surround yourself with?...right.
In Irish defense (I can't believe I just said that), QJump is not in his cluster and he has never been allied to them, Irish is the OMG GM who's based in 00s and QJump is based in 10s.

Now ofcourse you could claim that that doesn't change the fact that i'm not a team player, in which I would argue that I actually am a team player. I've never gone against the word of my GMs and i've never put myself into a spot that would benefit me over my guildmates. I'm actually the essence of a team player. I do however have my own set of opinions, because god forbid there are individuals and not a hivemind.

TL;DR Irish and I don't play in the same guild (Outside of the temporary OP guild.) and as such has no way of controlling my behaviour. Regardless my behaviour is not selfish in any way.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Poseidon67 » Mon 22 Jun, 2015 20:14

give me some benefit of the doubt here. I am aware of who you and him are and what guilds.

However you are currently defined as "allies" and that term also extends to Qjump.
FrostyGoblin

TL;DR Irish and I don't play in the same guild (Outside of the temporary OP guild.) and as such has no way of controlling my behaviour. Regardless my behaviour is not selfish in any way.
yet you'd derb a guild, actively helping yours. Obviously not just for the fun of it.

You have me at i don't know your entire AE history enough to call you out on something now from your past. However i do find it ironic to be called a failed player for being apparently not a team player while you are on here openly stating you'd like to derb an ally.

Now to clarify, since I'm apparently being painted for the actions of a guild i just happen to be apart of with no say in LS...i'm still really just calling out irish here who calls me a bad player for taking action against you guys while being in a guild that likely cant muster a force of active players to kick your farming op out.....but by no fault of my own am i having to travel around by myself derbing what i can to, in the end hurt the enemy of and benefit my guild.

I like the challenge so please lets not continue to try and label this some how as "Whining" but hopefully this clears up why i think Irish is full of *beep* and or lacks reading comprehension.

Irish you doubt my ability? you have players in OMG that played with me in other servers to say otherwise.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 22 Jun, 2015 20:25

Well, i'd like to derb QJump because I don't see them as a valuable ally obviously, how does that make me not a team player? If I were to attack them even though they're my ally then I wouldn't be a team player. How am I selfish? I honestly don't understand how saying that food is food and wanting to eat said food is selfish? Especially as i'm not eating the food. I have done literally nothing against QJump when we have been pacted beside state my opinion in that I think they are not a valueable asset. How does that make me selfish? Please explain, I'm never good at understanding people who think they have a moral high-ground over me because I have opinions.

Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Poseidon67 » Mon 22 Jun, 2015 20:31

FrostyGoblin wrote:Well, i'd like to derb QJump because I don't see them as a valuable ally obviously, how does that make me not a team player? If I were to attack them even though they're my ally then I wouldn't be a team player. How am I selfish? I honestly don't understand how saying that food is food and wanting to eat said food is selfish? Especially as i'm not eating the food. I have done literally nothing against QJump when we have been pacted beside state my opinion in that I think they are not a valuable asset. How does that make me selfish? Please explain, I'm never good at understanding people who think they have a moral high-ground over me because I have opinions.
So what you are saying is you are good at doing as your told but given the opportunity you'd still derb someone that is an ally? If they didn't have some value (Hey I believe you though they make great derb piles to suck up lol) than why are you guys pacted with them?

Why so defensive about this though?

Ever hear the saying opinions are like assholes....everyones got one, not everyone wants to hear one.

Return to “Quantum”