Game Over

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Game Over

Postby Hayley » Fri 12 Jun, 2015 00:32

I'm still kinda confused about how you guys went from

Poseidon wrote:We have roughly 100 million in movable fleet in our home cluster with JGs all around the pile location. Your biggest hope right now is that we don't muster that fleet and smash your blob that can be launched on in under 6 hours meaning you may or may not have all players on the blob active enough to be on to counter. Meanwhile all of your potential backup is still a long flight away.

You are trying to make a hair thin situation seem like a complete and total victory already.

to

Nvek wrote:The past lies in the past, victory is yours and the future of the game is in your hands, the question is what will you do with it; will you let the boring scenerio that I predicted allow to unfold or will you do something else.

You are in a position to demand a surrender and to dictate the terms for such a surrender.
If it is the 20s leadership that you do not trust one of the possible terms could be a change in leadership.

What's changed? Your total fleet went from 100 million to 120 million so it's not like we derbed another blob? :think:

I hope for your sake that this is just posturing meant to lull us into a false sense of security rather than the sudden loss of any backbone you guys might have had.

Nvek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Hydra: [S.T]

Postby Nvek » Fri 12 Jun, 2015 00:49

Hayley wrote:I'm still kinda confused about how you guys went from

Poseidon wrote:We have roughly 100 million in movable fleet in our home cluster with JGs all around the pile location. Your biggest hope right now is that we don't muster that fleet and smash your blob that can be launched on in under 6 hours meaning you may or may not have all players on the blob active enough to be on to counter. Meanwhile all of your potential backup is still a long flight away.

You are trying to make a hair thin situation seem like a complete and total victory already.

to

Nvek wrote:The past lies in the past, victory is yours and the future of the game is in your hands, the question is what will you do with it; will you let the boring scenerio that I predicted allow to unfold or will you do something else.

You are in a position to demand a surrender and to dictate the terms for such a surrender.
If it is the 20s leadership that you do not trust one of the possible terms could be a change in leadership.

What's changed? Your total fleet went from 100 million to 120 million so it's not like we derbed another blob? :think:

I hope for your sake that this is just posturing meant to lull us into a false sense of security rather than the sudden loss of any backbone you guys might have had.

I think Poseidon's post was intended to prevent 20s morale from being undermined.
If you've read my earlier posts I think you can derive that I myself was not very confident about a ITS victory, nonetheless I did fight.

I'm trying to transcend the 2 sides on our server in a last attempt to save the game.

Alpha: [BORG]Nvek of Romulus Delta: [GRITS]Romulus (retired)Fenix: [RSE]Nvek of Romulus (retired) Quantum [ITS]Nvek of Romulus(retired) Drako: [FOX]Bill O'Reilly(retired) Hydra: [ST]Woof
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Fri 12 Jun, 2015 02:13

Um, I hope you're not 20's leadership then - nothing undermines guild morale more than Guild Leadership begging for surrender terms on a public forum.

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Fri 12 Jun, 2015 03:30

And on the flip side, nothing is more pointless than Joe Shmoe begging for mercy on a public forum... Especially when Irish and Balor have made it clear that they have beef with 20s LS.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Pillow Pets Empire
Guild: Sacred Order of Blessed Nyan Cat

Postby Pillow Pets Empire » Fri 12 Jun, 2015 05:19

Where do I start?

Yes Balor, Irish, and TJ were more than justified to invade Q20s
Yes we had no chance given the total lack of organization and total lack of respect shown to members by ITS leadership.
Before the crash I sent a message inviting peeps to abandon ITS leadership and join me. I told everyone the truth as to what would happen, and why. I formed a new guild, spent hours setting up an internal organizational structure to it, but nobody join me. I knew that the invaders, no matter how we we did, would not even allow us to live if we didn't abandon the disrespectful ITS leadership team and their groupies who have all repeatedly lost for years and their only thoughts were about hating on ?Balor, Irish, and TJ. No room for senseless hate in a strategy game for me.
Now mostly everyone has suicided on the invaders, and done more to help them win then 100 spys ever could as you all have bought them 250 new bases. They are thanking you all for your donations I'm sure.

Is it too late to abandon the fail leaders and join me to at least put up some sort of resistance? No. But victory is too late, and our only hope of survival is to show we are not farms, that we are willing to organize a real fight, that we are worth being allowed to live and rebuild a fighting force. If we do that, we still have a chance to have tons of fun in AE and regain the respect that was lost when we followed the hatemongering ITS leadership team who never knew how to win and never will.

Please feel free talk all the crap you want about me regarding my "betrayal" and what I have said here by calling 1-800-I-BLAME-U and if someone answers you can talk all the crap you want about me, put in your number, followed by the # key and I'll be sure to get back to you when I care about what you think about me. :biglaugh:

ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta

Postby ashtraynaut » Fri 12 Jun, 2015 19:12

there are not enough faces and palms in this world to make more facepalms anylonger.

Some in my guild have allready stated that the are going to delete and others will undoubtedly follow.
Given the fact that Saint and OMG don't seem to have the courage to fight eachother this means you will soon run out of targets and that will mean that gradually their players will allso start to delete.

on every server there are powerblocks. some are just better than others. In Beta there were powerblocks that were strong and standing their ground for a long time and after powerblocks vanished and CF's came in effect, new blocks were made and players were back and ready to fight again. that is where they made their name and fame.

with all respect, players that delete their accounts after a lost fight won't be missed much.

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid

:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::

Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
Nvek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Hydra: [S.T]

Postby Nvek » Fri 12 Jun, 2015 20:15

ashtraynaut wrote:there are not enough faces and palms in this world to make more facepalms anylonger.

Some in my guild have allready stated that the are going to delete and others will undoubtedly follow.
Given the fact that Saint and OMG don't seem to have the courage to fight eachother this means you will soon run out of targets and that will mean that gradually their players will allso start to delete.

on every server there are powerblocks. some are just better than others. In Beta there were powerblocks that were strong and standing their ground for a long time and after powerblocks vanished and CF's came in effect, new blocks were made and players were back and ready to fight again. that is where they made their name and fame.

with all respect, players that delete their accounts after a lost fight won't be missed much.

Yes there have been powerblocks and on all servers except Alpha they together with a number of other factors have contributed towards the gradual demise of the game.
On most servers this process was slower than on Q because initially they had a lot more players, guilds and clusters that could turn the situation around

But please don't make me laugh by implying we should follow an example like Beta, that server has been dead for a long time.
Over the years there have been many people that have pointed out what both devs and guild leaders were doing wrong and that this would lead to a gradual demise of the player base and thus the game.

They were usually ignored or ridiculed, the extreme low player base of this server proves they were right though.

Soon nobody will be missing anyone on AE because the game will be dead.
I give it a few more months max.

I suppose Addex has been right all along, there must be more fun games out there, so I'm leaving this one.
Have fun playing a dead game.

Alpha: [BORG]Nvek of Romulus Delta: [GRITS]Romulus (retired)Fenix: [RSE]Nvek of Romulus (retired) Quantum [ITS]Nvek of Romulus(retired) Drako: [FOX]Bill O'Reilly(retired) Hydra: [ST]Woof
ashtraynaut
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Church of Ruin -BOB
Galaxy: Beta

Postby ashtraynaut » Fri 12 Jun, 2015 21:07

no mate,

people are saying this for years already. players will leave, servers will die etc.
but nothing last forever.

the only reason i took Beta as an example was because it has a long history of server wars compared to other servers.
history, not the current situation. i do not know what you mean by 'following Beta as an example' . did i imply such a thing?

I suppose Addex has been right all along, there must be more fun games out there, so I'm leaving this one.
Have fun playing a dead game.

you only came to the P&W forum to tell us this? you want some cheese with your whine? :)
no one has ever forced you to play this game (atleast i hope so...)

B.[free hats!] ashtraynaut * C. [HGMNY] {Elite}punck kid * F. [DZR] {Elite}punck kid

:: we have fleets that can beat your fleets ::

Saint 7 wrote:
,,,it's not a game.. It's an investment.

-Saint
Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Poseidon67 » Fri 12 Jun, 2015 21:23

Hayley wrote:I'm still kinda confused about how you guys went from

to

Because one person represents an entire guild?

What I said was legit, opportunity passed. Most likely 20s will be farmed or atleast there will be a back and forth between what we have vs what you have / are rebuilding and will reinforce in the coming weeks/month.

To this I say....*insert russian accent* come get beeches.

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sat 13 Jun, 2015 02:53

It's not like anything we ever do, including total surrender, would ever be enough to satisfy the pleasures and expectations of our enemies. Winning solves a lot of problems. Q20s was a complex of problems for lowers and tens. A time to laugh, a time to cry, now it's time to farm.

Pinkhorror
Guild: [^S^]
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Pinkhorror » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 16:12

This OP thing isn't that scary and I don't see them "marching through to Q29"

Sorry to burst your bubble SAINT/OMG

And you guys in the 20s with me.... stop whining about fleet and averages, its about how you play, and in home galaxies you can outplay any attack

The Man
The Mystery
Linker591
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: A lot.

Postby Linker591 » Tue 16 Jun, 2015 16:59

It's a numbers game. And OP has more numbers. Best case scenario, a few people get away with fleets. That's assuming they perma hop between jgs that are way higher than what OP can use.
but realistically it's a steam roll up to 29.
Anywho, hoping I manage to send my dreads at least once on time so I can get a few hits in....

If it leaves a hole...you need a bigger gun.
My comments are in no way related to my guild diplomacy,
ingame name : Linker591
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Wed 17 Jun, 2015 01:26

Pinkhorror wrote:This OP thing isn't that scary and I don't see them "marching through to Q29"

Sorry to burst your bubble SAINT/OMG

And you guys in the 20s with me.... stop whining about fleet and averages, its about how you play, and in home galaxies you can outplay any attack

I'll never understand people who claim that an attacking guild having better averages equates them to a zerg (or something else negative). It's not their fault they are better at developing their accounts and actually, gasp, maintaining 100% production.

Freaking farm guilds taking over clusters these days :nonono

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Pinkhorror
Guild: [^S^]
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Pinkhorror » Thu 18 Jun, 2015 14:40

Linker591 wrote:It's a numbers game. And OP has more numbers. Best case scenario, a few people get away with fleets. That's assuming they perma hop between jgs that are way higher than what OP can use.
Anywho, hoping I manage to send my dreads at least once on time so I can get a few hits in....

You wait til I get my Death Star.. It will be fully operational :twisted:

The Man
The Mystery
Cloud NiiNe
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: P: VoID
A2: RAWR
B2: ROMA
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Cloud NiiNe » Fri 19 Jun, 2015 10:38

Pinkhorror wrote:
Linker591 wrote:It's a numbers game. And OP has more numbers. Best case scenario, a few people get away with fleets. That's assuming they perma hop between jgs that are way higher than what OP can use.

You wait til I get my Death Star.. It will be fully operational :twisted:

The last time I saw a Derb Star, it was as a KD to my CV swarm.

Active: P-VoID, A2-RAWR, B2-ROMA

Retired: O-OFACE, M-BURN/SA, N-some guild

Return to “Quantum”