ITS gets devastated by all natural sui

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: ITS gets devastated by all natural sui

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 22 Jun, 2015 21:24

Poseidon67 wrote:Whining? Why do you have to add *beep* to your posts to make it seem more interesting?

I'm not whining, actually I think I was doing the opposite of that by saying you fail hard at practising what YOU preach or are you so dense, reading comprehension doesn't fall within your range of limited abilities?

You are the one accusing me of not being a team player, at no time did I make the claim that I was. You then turn around and make a failed claim of what we should have done despite it being noob advise that wouldn't have done anything but got the rest of the blob derbed.

I can relate as it was just as much fun farming you and others out of Andro. Some times you're the hunter and sometimes you're the hunted.

Please though continue to assume that I am fail and or ignore me. It'll be doing me a huge favour.
I really dont know should I cry or laugh haha

Do you not get it still, running with a group of players to save your own a$$ and make quick derbs, is the definition of a selfish player, you can spin it how you like you abandoned players in 24, when in fact you guys could have destroyed our launch, tut tut

BTW what the hell are you on about, im still in Andro got a nice fleet again, are you still playing?
You had a good time for sure, ye did beat royals/moyals in one crash, but it took 4 clusters to launch on us and win get a grip man lol

Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Poseidon67 » Tue 23 Jun, 2015 00:27

Well my apologies, Figured you would have been in the group that rage quit when they got derbed. Lets not forget the teens couldn't leave their own cluster succesfully either....less we forget Addex screaming hackers on the Andro boards after that failed launch lol...oh man that still cracks me up.

(also so it is amazing skill on your part to have 4 clusters...think more like 3 vs 1 but not for us when it is 2 vs 1?....again your logic is amazing)
IrishEyes wrote: BTW what the hell are you on about, im still in Andro got a nice fleet again, are you still playing?
As per my signature...
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda {SMURF} Retired -
Seriously, no one else is noticing Irish's complete lack of reading skills?!? I'm blown away by how obvious it is.

No I am not playing Andro anymore....it was a huge mistake to leave Epsi for the 2.0 servers....hate the *beep* out of that AE version.

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
Dr. Fappo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dr. Fappo » Tue 23 Jun, 2015 10:58

So, Poseidon is that idiot who trashed an FPS caps account 'by accident', never paid back and ragequitted when he was forced to.

http://cupcakerecipes.eu - A Heaven for Cupcake Enthusiasts
Malkov
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Malkov » Tue 23 Jun, 2015 13:16

Yup, sounds like him

Malkov and Pipe-sama <3 wrote:GROVERS MOM, NEVER FORGET

RIP 2014
Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Poseidon67 » Thu 25 Jun, 2015 01:36

Rage quit? please prove this happened. I left Andro for Centauri being bored with having farmed Moyal and Solid.

Guessing you FPS guys are still a little bitter haha Why would I rage quit over an incident that was dealt with by SMURF LS. Or was that how they solved the incident by saying I rage quit? haha got the skype logs to prove I didn't.

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Thu 25 Jun, 2015 07:50

When your crew quits AE, but Balor's refuses too... The feels... My lil' heart can't take much more. I'm probably more delusional than EvilRain, Alicus, and Addex combined at this point.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Sat 27 Jun, 2015 17:22

i read just first post from Lord Balor,

you wanna me sui on you and then start another thread like this?

if you arent just trolling then you shouldnt respect anybody who is hitting his own team mates , no matter how good or bad they are.

only excuse would be if there was conflict before and he hit that guy as revenge before deleting.

20s as cluster werent pre-planned ( read as no clear command structure ) , what did you expect from them ???

without people sui on them we would lose invasion against them - 2 pre-planned cluster and two best "buddies" couldnt win crash against random cluster???

what would be your/our excuse then?? i didnt read other threads , i hope you didnt open new one where you blame nasty laag for your failure.

people like this traitor secured win for us .

you better try to find another way how to get whats left of 20s on our side against Irish instead of wasting time and energy on this. 20s wont join Catz just like that so think harder.

Pillow Pets Empire
Guild: Sacred Order of Blessed Nyan Cat

my sad face :-(

Postby Pillow Pets Empire » Sat 27 Jun, 2015 18:57

What? 20s won't just join Sacred Order of the Blessed Nyan Cat?

I keep cracking up people saying I work for Balor, I don't work for anyone but the players who are following me.

Am I friends with Balor? Of course. Addex? Sure. If my players wanted to war with Balor I'd do so. I don't have any hidden agenda. My only agenda for leaving ITS and asking everyone to join me was to get everyone in 20s to become an organized & cohesive team. Which is exactly what I have been saying the entire time. I don't have the time or interest in playing the double spin zone despotic BS that Dark Star n friends love so much. Maybe because I'm a grown up? Lol...

Anyhow, I hope 20s will learn from what has happened and join me instead of going back to the Dumb Side. Just because OP is pulling out after my non stop efforts to advocate for a solution doesn't mean they aren't willing to turn right back around and "finish the job" you guys claim they can't do. They can, and will, but if you guys join me, we can organize and provide no incentive for them to do so, because we'd actually be able to hurt them.

If you guys refuse to see what's going on in front of you then I am sorry, you deserve to fail.

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Sat 27 Jun, 2015 19:19

Pillow,

you probably didnt read what i was writing here 1-2 months ago i think. Star ( ex leader of ITS) was my "friend" here on forum and he was simply incompetent to understand basic things.

he showed how good is he when he gave up when his cluster faced invasion.

your goal is to make sure that people who dont give up in 20s dont fight on Irish side if he decides to fight Balor and thats understandable.

if Addex and Balor are your friends then i dont understand how would you fight against them, i wouldnt do that to my friends.

2 pre-planned clusters against random players and win is secured thx to spamming propaganda and then Balor needs to brag here about it???

that shows lack of basic respect for people (not players).

Pillow Pets Empire
Guild: Sacred Order of Blessed Nyan Cat

Postby Pillow Pets Empire » Sat 27 Jun, 2015 22:34

DarkHorse wrote:your goal is to make sure that people who dont give up in 20s dont fight on Irish side if he decides to fight Balor and thats understandable.

if Addex and Balor are your friends then i dont understand how would you fight against them, i wouldnt do that to my friends.

2 pre-planned clusters against random players and win is secured thx to spamming propaganda and then Balor needs to brag here about it???

that shows lack of basic respect for people (not players).
When did I ever say to anyone that my "goal" was to make sure people "don't fight on Irish side"? - I did notice Irish making back room deals for such a thing and simply brought such to Balor's attention. This was not because I don't want people to side with Irish, it's because if Irish can do that why can't Balor? It was never supposed to even be part of the OP. Any deals were supposed to happen before, or, after the OP was finished, not during the OP. - in essence it was unfair and one sided.

And why would I fight against a friend? Umm.... Because that's what you do in strategy games, and if you don't know that you must not play many. For instance when I was in Chess tournaments, you made friends with all the best players because they were the ones who could teach you the most on how to improve your game. As such in the tournament you played against them. There is no animosity between anyone, just respect. So over the course of 20+ years of playing various strategy games often the best battles you have are against your friends.

As to spamming propaganda: Wanting an organized, cohesive, motivated,and independent 20s is not a joke to me. I know if it doesn't happen even more 20s players will quit, 25% already gone FYI, and the remaining players will be forced to choose lowers or teens - thus 20s will be a never-ending battleground and that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid.

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 14:18

Pillow

do you think that Balor showed respect? he is posting here just to provoke others, chess players are doing the same?

i have no problems with playing in a same guild with people i fight before (for years) if that person is normal.

you can say here whatever you want but its easy to understand what you want. maybe you could use old tactics cos this most likely wont work.

Return to “Quantum”