Hero to Zero???

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Hero to Zero???

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 19 Jan, 2016 00:19

I find this propaganda quiet funny and obviously retarded. Lats have a quick read and a quick summary.
[Saint] Balor Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 18 Jan 2016, 22:57:01
you are getting a little persuasive at rhetoric, I almost fell for that but me and my people know that royal management sets the standard. if by recent servers you mean v2 era then yes v2 era did happen, aedmin even changed the game to make servers after Addex/Balor/China won P faster than any server had ever been won. even on the v2s that I have played I won crashes and fought to virtual draws. nobody has won as many servers as me.

who has really won a v2 server and kept it won? only D2 with Hera totally destroying Irish guild and forcing him to ragequit, possibly C2 as well but that's very heavy on sim pacts from what I know. I don't hold myself to a v2 crap standard, people who have deluded themselves with vanity for winning on v2 I have to lol, they win because most of the strong players opt out of a bad game that is rigged toward zerg and noobs.

I think what's going on is you are being set up by the unrealistic expectations of others, they want you to get massacred in a bid against me which will allow other GMs to sim freely in no contest galaxies. I don't mind you though because you seem like a true believer of your wild ideas. what I do bristle at are prima donnas like that irishman who knows he is spewing BS, if he is and his wrongheaded brother are representative of Irish military science-mindedness then I'm not surprised that island has been conquered and ruled for centuries! :lol: it's not about being the best in the game, it's about being better than the closest rival. SLS/OMG isn't even close although they did alright and survived for a long time on Nova.
[Saint] Balor Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 18 Jan 2016, 21:51:32
why would we be afraid of you, what server or crash have you won exactly? the only question is whether we camp or chase you no matter to where you restart

what I don't understand is this self-perception of greatness, Irish wants you for puppet GM so he can deny embarrassment when he loses

Lets not forget I have played on this side for years, but not for this un-holy guy named balor.

Ill start with the most recent server that I quit, Drako, which you seem to try call me out for this which is too funny, I started alone with Aatrun (funny you say none of the top pros play v2) and we then played with TJ/Kami which actually was a guild that TJ majority recruited from Saint in QQ. I had zero recruits that server, Aatrun and I did our best to help some guys out, you remember Aatrun the guy that you rage quit on after day one, seen as you had no recruits. So anyways the teens that I ended up leading got raped pretty hard by 2 clusters, what was it less then 80player pool in teens v 400+ pool of players, yeah boi we lost from been zerged, you know that thing zerging seen as its your only game play, thats exactly what you pulled on Nova after years of bending peoples ears.

You also played E server and went into 03 04 with TJ/kami and decided to split the 03 players off to give them direction better, who where them players in 03, majority again where saint recruits, what happened there? Oh I remember they quit on you and joined Dune and farmed the guys left. What is worse for example these players that betrayed you and made our efforts to win the lowers near impossible, BlackWidow for example and I can name many more, they screwed you over and still lost the lowers to us, the pro players that you say dont play v2. Anyways my point you have lost your balls and your ability to keep players to follow you because back in the day no matter who the people where they got kdd on multiple servers, but in QQ you let them play with you still because you need the player base.

Another 2 v2's you played A and B, did you forget about them too, you also quit them servers when the going got tough. The players that still play them are the real hero's.

Ok Juno you won nothing, it was already won before you even took over from Addex.
Nova you more or less quit too when things where hard and made Valar and some other good guys work there *beep* off to survive, once the option to finally get a zerg together and win you all of a sudden came alive to lay claim to the victory.
P well lol come the hell on, china owned that server and we fought hard in the 20s to beat a zerg, there is a lot of big names who had a hand in this, not naming people and getting them involved.
QQ is funny because even tho you had no input for the majority of the server, all of a sudden you are back full time to claim ownership to a great team, again TJ led at the start and Valar took over and kept them playing well in the teens.
I do you like your ASAE style of input you had there tho.

So best of luck recruiting for R oh dear overlord, maybe you will see me their maybe not who knows.

On another note, I know TJ is easily led astray, he is still a really close friend of mine I would help out anyway I could, even if he has been tainted by you, but he should see what you guys think of him I feel.
[17/01/2016 14:22:18] Mark "T¦R¦A¦C¦E" Kenny: it will fall to u to GM the server start balor not good enough
[17/01/2016 14:22:29] ValarMorghulis: I dno I'm hopeful
[17/01/2016 14:22:50] Mark "T¦R¦A¦C¦E" Kenny: same with u and TJ
[17/01/2016 14:23:01] ValarMorghulis: TJ is awful
[17/01/2016 14:23:02] Mark "T¦R¦A¦C¦E" Kenny: Your the engine
[17/01/2016 14:23:24] ValarMorghulis: Balor at least reliable most of the time
[17/01/2016 14:23:33] ValarMorghulis: TJ completely useless
[17/01/2016 14:23:45] ValarMorghulis: No clue why ppl play with him

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Hero to Zero???

Postby TRACE » Tue 19 Jan, 2016 00:33

absolutely love the comparison, to an internet spaceboat games tactics, to Irelands occupation by the Brits priceless :D

Magma , Nightstalker , and Valar won Nova and deserve all the credit for grinding it out even though they zerg'd it hard

Balor already trying to Zerg R and his thinly veiled desperation in his recruiting is evident its the only play he has !

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 19 Jan, 2016 00:36

I dont think Balor even knows that I am of English Nationality. GG

Overlord Baal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Q:Oh My God It's So Big!

Postby Overlord Baal » Wed 20 Jan, 2016 11:18

Can I join in on the Irish bashing please, I remember when Trace almost ZFd me over a joke on LS channel I made that went too far, was fun but just thought if Balor's having a pop can I also please? The Irish have beautiful women but they're a bit thick, perfect kind of slaves. Maybe that's why Brits took it over, cos British men are ugly but clever? Is that what Balor is saying? I lost it all in his waffle. Oh and someone mentioned Overlord. Hi.

OLB

Overlord Cyberius Ba'al the Infinite
Overlord and Phareon of the Infinite Necron Galactic Dynasty
https://www.facebook.com/cyberius.baal
Bah Humbug

Postby Bah Humbug » Wed 20 Jan, 2016 15:03

LOL Irish you D-bag. That was dick to go full high school gossip and pull 8 lines completely out of context about TJs inactivity. Must be getting desperate and willing to try anything to put a wedge between us.

Kind of like the way Trace begs Zoo to have Bacon join OMG

That's my bad TJ, was just venting and got a little carried away.

Anyone involved with Q and Saint in particular knows how frustrating it was for me to take over this steam engine at a time when neither TJ or Balor was performing up to par.

They both seem to have found lives that have become over-bearing.

Single TJ was a good GM
TJ with a girlfriend is flaky

I don't think he cares, I think he'd rather have the girlfriend and enjoy life that give a crap who's giving him props for his leadership of a group of people trying to press buttons on a computer screen and blow up each others imaginary spaceboats

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 20 Jan, 2016 15:14

Main replies here
viewtopic.php?f=157&t=118325

admins can lock this one thanks

Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator