OMG has merged with a farm guild

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

OMG has merged with a farm guild

Postby Baylor » Thu 21 Jan, 2016 04:31

1 Corinthians 15:17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless; you are still in your sins.

19 If we have hoped in Christ in this life only, we are of all men most to be pitied.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 04:11, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
TheEqualizer

Re: OMG has merged with a farm guild

Postby TheEqualizer » Thu 21 Jan, 2016 14:35

Why you afraid OMG :?:

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 21 Jan, 2016 14:37

Before we took in Toons and Lot, We had less players then saint and way better averages. Ya know, better players.
We will help out the new guys a lot more, even right now averages are on par, that is even with LOT players been occupied hard in teens.
The main Toons gm quit awhile ago, so its only fair we asked them to come into OMG, so we can work better as one in the 00s.
Toons would have eventually merged with us seen as they share 00s with us and where pre planned allies.

Our pact list is so short, I mean we have no pacts now, yours on the other hand, we aren't the one that have been zerg pacting.

Saint pacts:

2 [Saint] Saint Legion 1,383,199,365 123 11,245,523
+
3 [BACON] we love it 558,460,535 69 8,093,631
4 [~WAR~] Where Armies Roam 73,330,530 43 1,705,361
6 [OAPS] Only Active Players 48,825,190 23 2,122,834
9 [QJump] Quantum Jumpers 3,503,170 1 3,503,170
12 [BARF] MoT DoME 1,022,075 13 78,621

Typical Balor strat, when losing, pact pact and more pacts.
Yeah we love to zerg more pacts, good story tho.

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby TRACE » Thu 21 Jan, 2016 16:52

Top 50 ranked accs

OMG - 28
Saint - 18
Bacon - 4

Top 50 ranked fleets

OMG - 28
Saint - 18
Bacon - 4

Yea your out performing us lol nuff said

Toons a farm guild ? they havnt been farmed once this server , where bacon do regularly and saints SH in 18 got farmed and your 10 gate got hit ;)
U or bacon have yet to land a single op this server without us holding ur hand so less of the verbal diarrhoea,
plus u have pacted every farm on the server don't think there's is anyone left for u to pact lol

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 21 Jan, 2016 18:46

I'm still tilted my account top 10 level account was given to some *beep* and it's complete wank now.

http://quantum.astroempires.com/profile.aspx?player=28

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 00:14

That is what happens to multis Frosty lol

Bah Humbug

Postby Bah Humbug » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 07:48

Let me help summarize:

Yes we pacted the 20s, you were pacted to Bacon and had them in your pocket, and then you threw them under bus for no real reason, at least not one with tactical merit of any kind. You guys actually told me to pact them when you did this, no words may have come out of your mouth, but you still told me what to do.

WAR and OAPS co-exist in 20s with Bacon, so those make perfect sense. Qjump pact doesnt exist, the guild also has one(1) person in it.

There is actually no official pact with BARF either, just an understanding that they hate you and are OK with giving us anything we need if it involves hurting you. I put them on the guild page anyway to keep that relationship stable, but we never actually signed a pact.

Frosty's account is run by Nuclearian actually- a very real person that does that whole "turn fleet over" thing and increases prod cap and stuff.
Not everyone is blessed with entire multi feeding guilds to whore caps with :P

Those numbers that Trace is posting suggest that you should actually be able to do something significant one day. If you can count everything significant you have done all server long on one-hand, has your huge advantage in averages and "pro player base" really helped that much?? Seems like OMG is the guild that is a little light on successful ops considering the fact that you have enjoyed such a nice fleet advantage for this long.

When this conflict began, OMG had a huuge advantage in every category. Now after 3 fail-crashes, and really only 1 "successful" op, by my count (This count takes into consideration that you lost a huge HC fleet in your 18 op which amounted to approximately the same amount that u killed, and also lost some former BOB guy. Your overall ratio I'm fairly certain was negative after losing those 2 fleets, but for arguments sake we can call that a draw. In 20s ops OK yea u are running over bacon who is less than half your size, but you only have really gotten to 29 -- the wormhole galaxy. And thats small potatoes.)
The op in 10 was a great op- but all FR speed, so obviously very limiting in its detriment, no large fleets or full mobiles lost, some base farming. Also relatively insignificant, but still will give credit where credit is due on that op. That's one.

Fleet averages are everything in this game, and with that humongous advantage you alluded to earlier that is all that you have managed to muster thus far? One op?

I wouldn't pat yourself on the back just yet.

I think all would agree that one thing is clear. There used to be a huge gap in fleet between OMG and Saint where it looked as if Saint would almost certainly get crashed and die. That didn't happen. If you tried to crash us now we would laugh, and then take our sweet time getting into position to eat you like you were French Toast. We have been quite satisfied with our ability to stay alive up to this point. The longer the server continues the worse it is getting for you, you all know that and so does your membership.

Toons leadership (or lack thereof) was very fail and so u probably had no choice but to bring them in, Locutis at least was trying hard, bless him; as far as that ocean-racer guy- no idea how that passes as a GM. New Warrior even worse, guess his getting banned was the best blessing we have had so far. Anyway I don't care what you decide to call them really, but since we are already talking about them I will point out that their ship was definitely sinking, you might rescue a lifeboat or two, but the rest is still headed to the bottom of the sea.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 12:23

Considering without me any pacts you made in the 20s where not possible without my help.

I made 20s what it is, the only downfall was allowing that coward ZOO to lead a guild, he fits right in with balor tactics, shady deals and backstabs.

You just explained Barf mate, un official is official.

''Frosty's account is run by Nuclearian actually- a very real person that does that whole "turn fleet over" thing and increases prod cap and stuff.''
Thanks you do realise it is against rules to pass accounts over to other players right.

Idk mate the only op that ever mattered for qq history is the 20s war we had, which I led.

Care to explain to me any successful op saint had, that category is lacking some what.

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=118325&start=15
Worth the read as I clarified more about quantum here.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 17:30

Bah Humbug wrote:Frosty's account is run by Nuclearian actually- a very real person that does that whole "turn fleet over" thing and increases prod cap and stuff.
Not everyone is blessed with entire multi feeding guilds to whore caps with :P

He evidently isn't very good at it since his account is still garbage.

He's like rank 250 exp so it's not like he uses his fleet alot. His fleet is rank 111 so it's not like he prods alot. His econ is rank 154 so it's not like he occs alot. His bases are nowhere on the top 1000's so it's not like he does alot of cons. His tech is 49 so the conclusion is that he doesn't do the "turn fleet over" strategy. He simply just techs.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 19:50

IrishEyes wrote:Thanks you do realise it is against rules to pass accounts over to other players right.
Er, that's a bit of a stretch. The terms explicitly say you won't be punished for transferring your account to a new owner, but Support probably won't acknowledge that transfer if it ever becomes an issue in other matters.

Bah Humbug

Postby Bah Humbug » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 23:52

Frosty if u want back in I'll give u my account lol, fair trade.

It sat owner-less for a while, so that's my bad. Not everyone can be "frosty-pro" level players :p

Yes irish, thank you. I specifically stated that you handed us the 20s. Now trace is begging for them back is the funny part. No other pacts were necessary in 20s at the time u are speaking about. When u say you helped us pact, you actually mean that you spared your friends ( or who u thought were your friends). You also make it sound like you won 20s crash on your own. Our 2 guilds together barely won the crash by the skin of our teeth, so not sure how you figure you could have pulled it off without us.

I also stated that we are just happy to be alive, we feel zero pressure to op. If OMG could make launches we would be dead by now. Thanks for the extra time to catch up though.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 22 Jan, 2016 23:56

Valar really, you just said last night a real player was playing it lol

The friends I had in 20s where BOB a guild back stabbed by bacon.

''You also make it sound like you won 20s crash on your own. Our 2 guilds together barely won the crash by the skin of our teeth, so not sure how you figure you could have pulled it off without us.''
I never said that tho, I said I led it I even made the call for us to land with even numbers.
And I worked us thru the 20s and broke up that 20s guild, cant remember there names now tho.

''I also stated that we are just happy to be alive, we feel zero pressure to op. If OMG could make launches we would be dead by now. Thanks for the extra time to catch up though.''
We get to feed on bases in 10s and 20s any time tho, what have you guys got to eat harded ringed bases?
We can come and go as we please, we can sit and wait for you to eat half your guild or ''spies'' cough cough, altho its the best excuse to give so people dont guess what is really going on, like feeding your huge stack of anti caps, I have to give it to you tho, its the first server ever an anti cap guy is top fleet over any other cap stacks ha
Last edited by Chesterton on Sun 24 Jan, 2016 09:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged double post

Bah Humbug

Postby Bah Humbug » Sat 23 Jan, 2016 01:01

It's a bit of a stretch to say u can feed on 10s or 20s anytime though.

Your one successful op was FR speed only, when you go to 20s you only go to the wormhole galaxy.

And thanks, someone had to spec to kill those beast caps you got.

You should let priest kno that even with all that antispeccing he's doing to make himself harder to kill, he is still a one-shot for me ;)

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 23 Jan, 2016 02:18

Bah Humbug wrote:Frosty if u want back in I'll give u my account lol, fair trade.

It sat owner-less for a while, so that's my bad. Not everyone can be "frosty-pro" level players :p

Yes irish, thank you. I specifically stated that you handed us the 20s. Now trace is begging for them back is the funny part. No other pacts were necessary in 20s at the time u are speaking about. When u say you helped us pact, you actually mean that you spared your friends ( or who u thought were your friends). You also make it sound like you won 20s crash on your own. Our 2 guilds together barely won the crash by the skin of our teeth, so not sure how you figure you could have pulled it off without us.

I also stated that we are just happy to be alive, we feel zero pressure to op. If OMG could make launches we would be dead by now. Thanks for the extra time to catch up though.
I quit Q because I had no incentive to play, this is even more true now that my account has been driven into the dumpster, simply being in the same guild will tilt me eternally.

Bah Humbug

Postby Bah Humbug » Sat 23 Jan, 2016 08:41

forgot to address this part
Valar really, you just said last night a real player was playing it lol
I said he could have mine, not his old one ;)

Return to “Quantum”