4 From 4 In 4 Weeks

Krieger-Q
Guild: BACON - Q
RIBS - R
KING - N

Re: 4 From 4 In 4 Weeks

Postby Krieger-Q » Wed 17 Feb, 2016 18:17

Just a couple of observations. Suicides won, not OMG. TRACE as usual launched 14 minutes late with the excuse of work. Funny how that kind of excuse is only good for him. You guys whined and whined about suicides on you in Nova as if they were a cowards way to win. So were you just preparing the tag for yourselves.

Being someone that doesn't spy, steal occs, perma occ or suicide I can only laugh at how you have to play to win.

Does OMG own the server now? Yes
Does anyone other than OMG care? No

"Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 17 Feb, 2016 19:38

Krieger-Q wrote:Just a couple of observations. Suicides won, not OMG. TRACE as usual launched 14 minutes late with the excuse of work. Funny how that kind of excuse is only good for him. You guys whined and whined about suicides on you in Nova as if they were a cowards way to win. So were you just preparing the tag for yourselves.

Being someone that doesn't spy, steal occs, perma occ or suicide I can only laugh at how you have to play to win.

Does OMG own the server now? Yes
Does anyone other than OMG care? No

Nothing waalor/valar haven't done themselves, Trace got a small payback here with 2 medium stacks, compared to the half billion waalor/valar used in nova.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 17 Feb, 2016 19:47

Nuff said.

Balor17 Feb 2016, 05:58:55
there was a plan for R but now it is scrapped. it's long to explain but that is just how it works. if you lose a server then you get hit on another. if there is no contested server to get hit on then it means your pathway to victory on the next server is blocked. even if a victory was viable then it wouldn't be worth the labor hours. the time would be better spent on learning the code for your own game. even if you never make it outside of a notepad, at least you get to keep the text that you worked on.

so if you want to pursue R as a rugged individual vs. the swarm then I can tell you what will happen. in other words I don't recommend it. we were the little guy's last hope that there could be a 2nd power viable to contain the zerg. let's say you had 60 elite troops ready to roll on R. then something like this happens. now you've just lost half, for an attrition rate of 50%.

I have some final comments to add that will take some time to work on. ultimately that is a love letter and a salvation message. there is still a lot of love here among the leaders and troops. now I can at least be honest without fear of provoking a sui. if I can't be controversial then I can't be myself.

Bah Humbug

Postby Bah Humbug » Wed 17 Feb, 2016 19:48

Yes irish, I got suid pre crash, then tried to avert the 40 ppl trying to kill me, a whole FT fleet w/ CAs in it eventually smashed into me at 1-1 and then a few other guys hit me and scorp eventually finished me off. Clearly had my work cut out for me and I got torched for sure.

The battle was already won wen u landed tho lol

Please quote and post when "I said" that you had no decent core or players, wud like to see that.

Simming isn't a curse word. Me saying that your group is more pro at simming was the most esteemable compliment that you could get from me and was in no way intended to be an insult.

I lost this one, you won. No one is shocked. If we had won this after those suis, it would have been like Trace beating Michael Jordan in a game of one on one, epic but basically impossible. We knew that going in. No hard feelings, but painting the picture that your superfed caps had anything to do with the win landing 5mins late is just a bunch of *beep* lol, so not going to go quietly while you take more praise than you deserve :p Trace also landed late, so him too :)

But for the leadership effort, you and trace both deserve a commendation, a lot of work certainly went into that and you pulled it off.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 17 Feb, 2016 20:31

As you know in any crash cap trail is very important, as you seen from me pm launch structure, you got the full story of how I set out to launch us.
I landed 3-4min late cant remember exactly, but that was a cap trail, and tbh I thought we would have had way more to kill when caps landed and I even added some compensation for expected lag, which I don't think there was. Even in my cap trail I still lost 13mil and raped some fleets.

Your sui had nothing to do with us tho on your main fleet.
The player who crashed ft/carriers into you got a little better then 1:1
Total cost of units destroyed: 23422810 ( Attacker: 9580670 ; Defender: 13842140 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +1270856 ; Defender: +994569 )
New debris in space: 13862073

And i'm not actually dissing you I know your where put into the stand in gm role, not your fault man. You did great to keep them alive and active as long as you did.

stalag
Guild: IMP
OMG
DOG FAT
Galaxy: Omega

Postby stalag » Thu 18 Feb, 2016 19:08

TRACE wrote:Image

Titan spec awesome performance

I was that Titan spec. Super fed I was not. However I still rocked it.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 19 Feb, 2016 07:16

OBET is still a trash can

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
stalag
Guild: IMP
OMG
DOG FAT

Postby stalag » Fri 19 Feb, 2016 17:20

FrostyGoblin wrote:OBET is still a trash can

I think the black stinking pot trying to call the kettle black here. I don't do this kind of ad hominem attack but it takes a lowlife to try to call one a lowlife.

Iak

Postby Iak » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 21:13

so Q is finally done,gz Irish

Kurgan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: J: 1st
M: ~HH~
N: King
Q: Saint
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Kurgan » Fri 26 Feb, 2016 00:09

I'll give credit where credit is due.

That was an awesome first wave! Ion Frigs up the wazoo to take care of caps and a ton of frigs to take care of CRs and HCs.
Our activity sucked. I'm guilty of that more than anyone. I just happened to login right before the crash and after reading thru the annys, I barely had enough time to get my recs away. Didn't matter tho. From trying to hard-occ your Q16 crew, I had a puny mobile so I was useless in a crash.
Good game. Congrats.

They say hard work never killed anybody.
FALSE Hard work kills people every day!
hamnat

Postby hamnat » Mon 29 Feb, 2016 17:13

Reasons I don't advocate for hard-occ'ing. <.<

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 02 Mar, 2016 10:58

Make that 5 From 5, we just crashed in Ely again and obviously won, server is won.

Thanks to all that helped.

DamnYankee
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DamnYankee » Thu 03 Mar, 2016 18:12

IrishEyes wrote:Make that 5 From 5, we just crashed in Ely again and obviously won, server is won.

Thanks to all that helped.

Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...

Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.

Return to “Quantum”