Long awaited crash - OMG vs BACON

Krieger-Q
Guild: BACON - Q
RIBS - R
KING - N

Long awaited crash - OMG vs BACON

Postby Krieger-Q » Sun 03 Dec, 2017 12:20

After 2 1/2 years of being the underdog BACON was finally able to stand and fight when OMG launched at us. And this time we were the winners. It was by no means a slaughter and I'm not gloating. But happy to have come out on top.

To my mates at BACON, thank you for sticking it out. It would have been so easy to quit long before us when you consider the big odds against us. But you held on, showed dedication and all of you are the reason we were victorious.

To ZOO, you've done a great job mate. We didn't always agree on tactics but I certainly can't complain about the outcome. You stuck to your guns and have never failed as our leader. Pretty good for a penguin.

To OMG, you were gracious losers and I respect that. Your LS deserted you but people stepped up. Those people are true leaders.

I don't know what the future of Q is, There has been deletes and will probably be more but I hope there is still some life in the server. It's the only one I play now and I'm hoping for more.

"Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Masticon

Re: Long awaited crash - OMG vs BACON

Postby Masticon » Sun 03 Dec, 2017 12:45

Was a good crash. Worth the wait. Kudos to all involved on both sides. And Watty... you are a royal pain in the *beep*. Wish you were on our side even if you did recall... :)

And also... special thanks to ZOO the Glue who held it all together and kept everyone focused on the goal for quite a long while as well as to my original Saint mates who kept the faith and didn't delete after we got rolled the first time.

Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Poseidon67 » Sun 03 Dec, 2017 14:55

I don't know what the future of Q is, There has been deletes and will probably be more but I hope there is still some life in the server. It's the only one I play now and I'm hoping for more.

Pure boredom in our individual simdoms :lol:

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby TRACE » Sun 03 Dec, 2017 23:03

Q was won and lost with the teen crash and bacon stood still , when all top players were still active. Omg launched a suicide , with the few remaining active fleets , one they could never win to finally rid quantum from their screens , but yea glorious victory bacon well done

Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Poseidon67 » Mon 04 Dec, 2017 22:05

TRACE wrote:We gave up on Q after the teen crash and bacon stood still , when all top players were still active. Omg launched a suicide , with the few remaining active fleets , one they could never win to finally rid quantum from their screens , congrats & glorious victory bacon well done.

FTFY

It sounds like you are confusing won with gave up there bud.

How exactly did you win after the teens crash if we are all still around and fighting.

- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TRACE » Tue 05 Dec, 2017 01:47

Oh your were around alright , just not the fighting part ! Can’t remember 1 significant move whatsoever bacon did or significant blow bacon struck while the server mattered.
When you’ve won a crash that matters then hit the forums ;)

Krieger-Q
Guild: BACON - Q
RIBS - R
KING - N

Postby Krieger-Q » Tue 05 Dec, 2017 02:15

Hmmm, the last I checked we have out maneuvered and out thought you since we formed 2 1/2 years ago. All those ninjas that made your raids end up a loser trip actually happened. You weren't dreaming. And the fact that your small fleet, once again, led from the back and then recalled. No matter how you see it you can't change those facts. But if it makes you feel good we'll let you say you won.

Btw, everyone I've talked to in OMG were gracious in defeat. The server quit mattering to you when you deserted your guild. When you are actually playing a server then hit the forum.

"Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Poseidon67 » Tue 05 Dec, 2017 02:45

TRACE wrote:Oh your were around alright , just not the fighting part ! Can’t remember 1 significant move whatsoever bacon did or significant blow bacon struck while the server mattered.
When you’ve won a crash that matters then hit the forums ;)

....are...are you retarded? I mean I always said you were in our guild chats but I was joking.....i am so sorry I didn't know.

UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Tue 05 Dec, 2017 03:41

Poseidon is n00b

:nonono
TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TRACE » Tue 05 Dec, 2017 19:40

UlquiorraCifer wrote:Poseidon is n00b

Don’t know him but yea that’s the first impression I got too - many have confirmed

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TRACE » Tue 05 Dec, 2017 20:57

Krieger-Q wrote:Hmmm, the last I checked we have out maneuvered and out thought you since we formed 2 1/2 years ago. All those ninjas that made your raids end up a loser trip actually happened. You weren't dreaming. And the fact that your small fleet, once again, led from the back and then recalled. No matter how you see it you can't change those facts. But if it makes you feel good we'll let you say you won.

Btw, everyone I've talked to in OMG were gracious in defeat. The server quit mattering to you when you deserted your guild. When you are actually playing a server then hit the forum.

Lol Jesus , Krieger cmon dude your better than that manure you just posted. Out maneuvered us from server start ? U never even left your cluster until the server died, and anytime we launched you had an empty cluster to run to every time, with preference for Flight than fight. Yes you had some success with ninjas but again when activity was dead on the server and most top core players had left so meh nobody really cared at that point,
but you shower yourself in confetti like the last 12 months of quantum have been a tactical master stroke by yourself and bacon to claim this glorious victory lol Ffs

When the server mattered and all was to play for you were nowhere to be seen , bacon had 1 chance all server to stand and be measured , when we offensively crashed bacon in a very risky move to win the server , bacon had the opportunity but not the b@lls to launch and completely tip the outcome and the server. A decision that really sums your leadership up.

As for me deserting my guild , after a winning crash and life getting very hectic and waning interest in a dying game , plus the fact the remaining opposition not really worth the effort in most members eyes , I held on longer than most but after a while what’s the point, had nothing left to work with and a shell of what was OMG.

I will tell you what deserting your guild as a leader is - Sigma server start when bacon and omg found themselves in the same gals :) much to our delight , but soon as zoo realized insta rage quit and deleted,rest of yous ran like fck and relocated , completely abandoned his team and left them leaderless , black widow had to step in lol

So please let’s be real fra and Asae make as much impact on a server as your LS do

Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Slippin » Tue 05 Dec, 2017 22:12

Dude. We had so many omg players actually quit after we chased bacon for months and weren’t able to catch anything. Bacon’s inactives miraculously logged on (with shared logs). Why would players want to keep playing like that? It was boring as *beep*.

I’m just glad it is over, lol.

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez], L2: [R-M]
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Tue 05 Dec, 2017 23:56

Slippin wrote:Dude. We had so many omg players actually quit after we chased bacon for months and weren’t able to catch anything. Bacon’s inactives miraculously logged on (with shared logs). Why would players want to keep playing like that? It was boring as *beep*.

I’m just glad it is over, lol.

Isn't someone still logging into your account on E? Talk about shared logins. Christ.

Slippin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Slippin » Wed 06 Dec, 2017 02:17

Lol, thanks for admitting it. Jesus. Kidz.

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez], L2: [R-M]
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Wed 06 Dec, 2017 02:19

Krieger-Q wrote:After 2 1/2 years of being the underdog BACON was finally able to stand and fight when OMG launched at us. And this time we were the winners. It was by no means a slaughter and I'm not gloating. But happy to have come out on top.

This is as far as i got before i stopped to comment..
Its a nice gesture.

Gotta say, nicely done! I did NOT think that would ever happen. I like players from both sides thou i started with OMG so they get most of my luv ;)

BUT...hats of to Bacon's side for sticking it out. Its not the same server it once was, but still..

EDIT:
ok i read all the rest. Plez continue to trash talk each other.

Retired finally yay! \o/
Chasing reality

Return to “Quantum”