ACTIVE Drako SH Thread

Thall

Re: ACTIVE Drako SH Thread

Postby Thall » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 10:02

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
Star1222 wrote:4-5 people quitting is a whole guild quitting na facts not crap, your just posting what makes you look good not the truth of it. We have skype logs of snoz your vgm that now has raged quite, cause we kept hitting his rcs and bases asking us to not to hit him and he wont hit a adhd base at all good vgm there, and rumor cyber quitting 2 major LS players there, and you guys coming to us for peace offers skype logs to prove it and your members trying to hint to us all merging into one big happy family (wont happen)! you guys won the pile and hit a couple bases bravo omg youve done what ever other player in ae has done you want a cookie? congrates you won a battle you havent won a war you barely won the battle
This isn't the DOGE vs ADHD thread mate. Go post over there if you want to post post-war facts mixed with a hint of tears.
true, it isn't like war isn't over yet. iYour new VGM was derbed too. So let's close this war topic here since war is not over yet and you guys are far from a victory. We lost 1 from LS got 3 backups and you've lost 2 from your LS, got a backup, i hope he doesn't rage quit after derbed :D

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 14:42

I also have logs of snoz being a fgt and a pussy, what's next, you're gonna tell me the grass is green?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 16:21

Lol trav. You got like 20 guys with a base in 23. If you are really going to count up those fleets, pmsl. Unreasonable claim is unreasonable.

TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TheRealTraveler » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 17:21

Burgess wrote:Lol trav. You got like 20 guys with a base in 23. If you are really going to count up those fleets, pmsl. Unreasonable claim is unreasonable.
Unreasonable is your guys parking 100k on some of our bases there. You can leave them alone or I can blob up in 23 and force the issue. That's really all I want. Your choice captain ;)

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 17:28

TheRealTraveler wrote:
Burgess wrote:Lol trav. You got like 20 guys with a base in 23. If you are really going to count up those fleets, pmsl. Unreasonable claim is unreasonable.
Unreasonable is your guys parking 100k on some of our bases there. You can leave them alone or I can blob up in 23 and force the issue. That's really all I want. Your choice captain ;)
We are DNH in our stronghold according the drako agreement :shifty:

TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TheRealTraveler » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 18:35

Burgess wrote:
TheRealTraveler wrote:
We are DNH in our stronghold according the drako agreement :shifty:
Which is why I challenge your exclusive claim to [23]. No worries, I will make it right.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 22:27

Go ahead, blob up in 23. Get server KOS'd. Should improve things nicely.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Thu 20 Aug, 2015 06:06

Added SERVER WIDE Cease Fire dates for ADHD/DOGE which are covered by Drako Law.

Some galaxy SH owners are subject to change due to possible Drako Law updates.

Not sure of the ORI/23 Cease Fire is troll or not. If not then someone please post the 15 day SERVER WIDE Cease Fire dates for both parties and I will add it.

-Thank you.

cellcuq
Guild: AMIGO
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby cellcuq » Fri 21 Aug, 2015 18:11

Revise 23 strongholds as vudu. We merged in vudu tag.

Mar0vus
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Mar0vus » Fri 21 Aug, 2015 20:08

36 should be changed into a WHAT SH. Crazy only has 10 bases here left vs WHAT's 50. With a WHAT blob in 36, Crazy has neither the fleet or base presence to make 36 a SH.

Ronbgone
Guild: RL A
TDS Q
DOGE D
PM E
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Ronbgone » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 03:45

I would like to officially challenge ownership of 01. It is listed as a NASA stronghold. I have heard from in game convo that their control is predicated on the fact that they have the most fleets and are most active there. This may or may not be true as DOGE has been busy elsewhere. I would like to assert that this is not a valid argument and has no bearing on a claim to the galaxy.
Drako Law wrote:
3. Strongholds
a) A minimum of 50 bases in the galaxy
b) Majority of the fleet in the galaxy
c) Farming, rather than being farmed by, other residents
d) Additionally, only guilds whose fleet rank is 25+ may claim a stronghold
e) Fleet requirements are relaxed during wars and rebuilding.
f) Shared status given if two guilds meet all criteria above for a single galaxy and have similar amount of bases and fleet within the galaxy (proof must be submitted to stronghold thread)
g) A fight for a stronghold can only be fought between players who have a base resident to that galaxy

So Drako Law 3 sub A. states to even qualify as a SH candidate it takes a minimum of 50 bases in the claimed Galaxy. As of our most recent complete Galaxy scan Base totals in 01 are as follows

NASA=25 bases
DOGE=59 bases

Even if we ignore the fact that DOGE owns 220% of the real estate that NASA owns, NASA does not even meet the minimum qualifications to be considered for ownership of stronghold status. Please have the committee amend the status to correctly reflect DOGE as the rightful owner of the 01 SH. Thank you

In game name is Wing. I'm gonna Llama your Mama
You are one twisted M****** F*****, that's why I like you. [RL] rudedogrob
A true Intergalactic MF. The Ancient One [TDS] DOCKMASTER
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 04:17

I know Ron but I've refrained from touching 01 until the new changes in Drako Law (including those SH rules) are accepted and voted upon.

If they aren't soon I'll take them down. :)

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 04:27

Most of the DOGE bases in 01 are from people who DOGE picked up from DOG after DOG was defeated by NASA.

We came into 01, destroyed the DOG blob - and farmed most of the galaxy. As I remember it, Teagle was the only one who was originally in DOGE. You can correct me if I'm wrong.

I know we farmed Wing's bases.

I think Ashtraynaut was DOG and hiding in VM until he joined DOGE and came out of VM.

Not sure about Shark and Shyrra being farmed but I know they joined DOGE from DOG.

We've been quite respectful of DOGE in 01 despite their recruitment of DOG players that we should've had the right to farm by conquest.

From my count of the data in 01:

DOGE has 8 players with at least 1 base in 01 ( 8 out of 53 total players = 15%)

NASA has 12 players with at least 1 base in 01 ( 12 out of 22 total players = 55%)

It seems to be silly to say one guild has stronghold over a galaxy just by hitting the recruit button on a couple of players.

That would just encourage zerging since you can just recruit a couple of noobs and say hey I have the most bases in this galaxy so it's my stronghold now I'm going to move my blob in and rape it because it's my stronghold.

Do we really want AE to be about who recruits more people or has more people in their guild? DOGE already has 02 04 and 06. Why do you want stronghold status in 01 too? It's not like we have even fought you in 01. If you want a fight, just form a war guild and declare formally so we can have a good clean fight. Don't try to abuse the stronghold rules to bring in overwhelming numbers or whatever.

Ronbgone
Guild: RL A
TDS Q
DOGE D
PM E
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Ronbgone » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 05:05

Well it was a group effort between NASA and ADHD that took down DOG in 01. I am Wing, and I had a few bases occupied in 01 by NASA but always was able to free them as it was left with 1 ship to mind the occ. At most I had 2 bases at one time under NASA occ.While I had 7 under 5-10k fleet occ by ADHD. I cannot speak for all of DOG but it was ADHD that hit us hard eough to have us try leaving and subsequently disintegrate the guild.

Let's not play the recruit game. Your roster contains more members of the RUN/DOG guild than DOGE either by quantity or percentage.

It is not my place to start wars, we are also in the cool down period of a war. I live in 01 and have since day one of the server. I was not recruited by DOGE I stayed with DOG until it splintered and was to become the WHAT training guild. I then requested to join DOGE. I was in 00 for the offensive of RUN vs NASA I saw how many of our members ended up on your roster while the conflict was in full play. I'm not saying anyone's recruiting or 'accepting' policy is more or less right than any others. If we start down that path it only ends at everyone having to stay in the guild they joined originally with no changes. That is not realistic. As long as recruiting is not done, as you said just to boost numbers and claim a stronghold status.

The rules I read and quoted were the reason I posted this according to them there are minimums to claiming a stronghold. Since then Sean posted something that basically said to leave this in hands, which I intend to do. I believe he will see this issue through and do the right thing.

In game name is Wing. I'm gonna Llama your Mama
You are one twisted M****** F*****, that's why I like you. [RL] rudedogrob
A true Intergalactic MF. The Ancient One [TDS] DOCKMASTER
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 05:09

Hayley wrote:Most of the DOGE bases in 01 are from people who DOGE picked up from DOG after DOG was defeated by NASA.

We came into 01, destroyed the DOG blob - and farmed most of the galaxy. As I remember it, Teagle was the only one who was originally in DOGE. You can correct me if I'm wrong.
We farmed them first! DOGE/ADHD launched on 01 and derbed DOGs blob and farmed all the bases while you were still farming Frosty in 00. I mean, you can be as proud as you want coming in and finishing off a dying guild, but honestly it's not much of an achievement.
Hayley wrote:Do we really want AE to be about who recruits more people or has more people in their guild? DOGE already has 02 04 and 06. Why do you want stronghold status in 01 too? It's not like we have even fought you in 01. If you want a fight, just form a war guild and declare formally so we can have a good clean fight. Don't try to abuse the stronghold rules to bring in overwhelming numbers or whatever.
I'm not a fan of DOGE's mass recruiting of ex-DOG players, but that's no secret and there was nothing I could do about it. What I don't get is why on earth it matters who 01 is labeled as belonging to. The guy who is complaining about how "injust" it is that it is "improperly labeled" is a nobody who does not reflect the opinions or desires of DOGE leadership. I'm not an official spokesperson, but I can most certainly say that it is not DOGE's intent to claim it as a stronghold so we can farm NASA bases with abandon.

IMO, just leave it as DOGE/NASA.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura

Return to “Drako”