FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: ACTIVE Drako SH Thread

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 27 Aug, 2015 22:36

LF controls 27 and 29, KOS or not.

This is a stronghold thread, treat it as such.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Thu 27 Aug, 2015 23:50

FrostyGoblin wrote:LF controls 27 and 29, KOS or not.

Alright then. You don't really get the point of it though.

A KOS guild has no Drako Rights so the closest guild to SH status gets SH rights as they are not KOS and LF is. It's a stronghold thread but it also serves purposes for guilds abiding by Drako Law.

There's more meaning to putting a guild having SH status in this thread.

Don't worry, your guild will be shown in 27 & 29, but for Drako Law purposes you'll have KOS next to guild tag.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 01:59

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:A KOS guild has no Drako Rights so the closest guild to SH status gets SH rights as they are not KOS and LF is. It's a stronghold thread but it also serves purposes for guilds abiding by Drako Law.

Regardless of LF's KOS status, Alien has no claim on 29:

Drako Law wrote:c) Farming, rather than being farmed by, other residents

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 02:03

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:LF controls 27 and 29, KOS or not.

Alright then. You don't really get the point of it though.

A KOS guild has no Drako Rights so the closest guild to SH status gets SH rights as they are not KOS and LF is. It's a stronghold thread but it also serves purposes for guilds abiding by Drako Law.

There's more meaning to putting a guild having SH status in this thread.

Don't worry, your guild will be shown in 27 & 29, but for Drako Law purposes you'll have KOS next to guild tag.

They really shouldn't though, it is a stronghold thread. Only people that actually control strongholds should be put on the list.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 02:11

FrostyGoblin wrote:They really shouldn't though, it is a stronghold thread. Only people that actually control strongholds should be put on the list.

Sean isn't entirely off his rocker. SH ownership confers certain rights according the law. If you were effectively sharing 29 with someone, instead of dominating, then the question of which legal guild owned it would be relevant. As it is, as far as the law is concerned I believe that 29 is a no-man's land.

I'm... not exactly sure what this means in terms of e.g. Alien perming VuDu members in 29, or vice versa. Perhaps the rules don't apply at all. Or they apply equally to every legal guild.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 04:20

In the eyes of the server LF owns 29. In the eyes of people following Drako Law 29 is farm land with a large presence of LF KOS members.

I have been told in skype by LF guys that this SH thread is for people to easily know the SHs so they can follow the Drako Laws. So I won't disappoint them by making it mistaken that LF somehow has SH rights covered by Drako Law.

I put LF as SH owner for 29 before KOS, LF people tell me it's my fault for putting them down as 29 owner (even though they has control of 29) as this is a SH thread for Drako Law, and now they're KOS because they thought they owned 29, and now LF people are telling me to put it as 29 as this is a SH thread no matter the Drako Law.

Game doesn't revolve around you guys mate.

OneOfMany

SYN officially claims 03, 05 Strongholds

Postby OneOfMany » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 10:10

ADHD held [03 and 05 as] SH and since the merge is now official, those strongholds now transfer to SYN. Any claim of shared sh by cf agreement are voided with the voiding of said agreement by judges vote. Any attacks by other guilds in SYN SH are therefore a breach of ROE and a guild's systematic ignoring of these rules should be addressed by judges.

Counting of bases is pointless since the sh had already been previously established and no other guild has any significant amount of bases there.
Last edited by Chesterton on Fri 28 Aug, 2015 10:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged from separate thread.

SYN Diplo- voted worst diplo ever
/salute
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: SYN officially claims 03, 05 Strongholds

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 10:55

OneOfMany wrote:ADHD held [03 and 05 as] SH and since the merge is now official, those strongholds now transfer to SYN. Any claim of shared sh by cf agreement are voided with the voiding of said agreement by judges vote. Any attacks by other guilds in SYN SH are therefore a breach of ROE and a guild's systematic ignoring of these rules should be addressed by judges.

Counting of bases is pointless since the sh had already been previously established and no other guild has any significant amount of bases there.

Only some criteria for SH status is met by both DOGE and SYN.

SYN having status in 03/05 has already been recognized.

Everything else said is meant for another thread.

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: SYN officially claims 03, 05 Strongholds

Postby Hayley » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 18:12

ADHD can't transfer SH status to SYN because such a rule does not exist in Drako Law.

If it could - think of all the abuses possible.

UFC launches its blob into 20 - merges the local noob guild or random nubs into its guild, now UFC can "stronghold status" 20 and farm it with no limits on fleet or perma occ?

Such a rule would be absolutely abusable and totally stupid.

A real life analogy would be if a US citizen marries a non US citizen - the foreigner doesn't automatically get citizenship - there is a long application process.

If anything - ADHD lost 03/05 stronghold status as soon as they ceased to exist post-merger.

OneOfMany

Postby OneOfMany » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 18:19

I agree with Hayley. Invading a galaxy does not give SH rights.

The base count as of TODAY ::::
Doge including meme bases in 05: 10 ( TEN! )
SYN bases in 05: 68

That makes 05 clear SYN sh. 03 is being rescanned to get updated count

/salute
OneOfMany

Postby OneOfMany » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 18:24

Hayley's point is good because you cannot invade someone's sh and then claim rights. In this case ADHD was not conquered by SYN, it merged willingly and therefore SYN retains full sh rights. Any claim about fleet is invalid because the law gives exception to that clause in time of war and recovery.

/salute
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 18:33

you can't retain what you never had lol

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 19:57

The laws don't make any provision for retaining SH status after a merger, since they say nothing about mergers (that I'm aware of anyway), but the former SH owner is gone. DOGE never had legal claim, they were only given rights by the CF, the very same CF that was broken.

If re-evaluated according to the laws, it appears SYN has control of 03 and 05.

[09:42:43] Scott (One): SYN 68 bases in 05
[09:42:57] Scott (One): Doge 10
SYN bases in 03 are over 200

I don't know what the fleet situation is, but DOGE isn't in a position to contest ownership of 05. At best they could argue it's a farm galaxy until SYN can bring in some additional fleet.

OneOfMany

Postby OneOfMany » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 20:26

Imo they cannot claim farm Galaxy because adhd just lost a war and must be given time to recover. Continued attacks are hampering recovery and there is evidence of permaocc and bases rehit. Farm Galaxy imo implies ragtag varieties of small guilds- not a clear majority.
Also doge is blockading the bulk of SYN fleet in 07-09 by staging its fleets in 06. If all it takes is fleet presence in 05/03 we can to that easily provided that we are not attacked in 07-09 illegally. Doge asserts we have no legal protection and promises to invade. If doge actually respects the judges ruling on end of ADHD war, then the fleet presence is a done deal.
So this fleet presence clause is a catch 22. Judges should assert that the war is over and cf stands and we can launch our fleet to satisfy a fleet presence claim.

/salute
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 20:59

OneOfMany wrote:So this fleet presence clause is a catch 22. Judges should assert that the war is over and cf stands and we can launch our fleet to satisfy a fleet presence claim.

Yes, please launch your fleet. That's what we've been asking for you to do. Hurry it up too, I'm hungry.

EDIT:
OneOfMany wrote:Also doge is blockading the bulk of SYN fleet in 07-09 by staging its fleets in 06.

Are we even playing the same server? Get your facts straight, kid. Do some scouting or something.

OneOfMany wrote:If all it takes is fleet presence in 05/03 we can to that easily provided that we are not attacked in 07-09 illegally.

I hereby swear that we won't launch into SYNs real SH (07-09) if you launch on 05. I even promise that no ninjas will be sent. Pinky swear. Lets fight this out like men instead of spacelawyers. You want 05? Then come take it.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura

Return to “Drako”