ACTIVE Drako SH Thread

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: ACTIVE Drako SH Thread

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 05:21

Hayley wrote:It seems to be silly to say one guild has stronghold over a galaxy just by hitting the recruit button on a couple of players.

That would just encourage zerging since you can just recruit a couple of noobs and say hey I have the most bases in this galaxy so it's my stronghold now I'm going to move my blob in and rape it because it's my stronghold.

Do we really want AE to be about who recruits more people or has more people in their guild? DOGE already has 02 04 and 06. Why do you want stronghold status in 01 too? It's not like we have even fought you in 01. If you want a fight, just form a war guild and declare formally so we can have a good clean fight. Don't try to abuse the stronghold rules to bring in overwhelming numbers or whatever.
ACTIVE Drako SH Thread wrote:(Rules made by members of Drako Council. If you have a complaint I can forward it to a Drako Council member or you may contact them directly.)
-About your direct complaints to the intent of DOGE, we are not trying to abuse such rule (which hasn't even been approved yet) and we are most definitely not trying to do such for the reason of farming you guys in 01. We won't be able to claim anyway as we don't fit criteria in 01 to claim SH just like NASA wouldn't fit criteria due to the base limit for claiming SH.

If your guild feels uncomfortable for the reason you stated above then your GM/LS can contact ours and he will demonstrate the worries of NASA properly.

Panzermeyer

Postby Panzermeyer » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 14:28

Kedart wrote:
Hayley wrote:Most of the DOGE bases in 01 are from people who DOGE picked up from DOG after DOG was defeated by NASA.
I'm not an official spokesperson, but I can most certainly say that it is not DOGE's intent to claim it as a stronghold so we can farm NASA bases with abandon.

IMO, just leave it as DOGE/NASA.
Personally I agree with Kedart, altough first recruitment in 01 came when Doge/ADHD hit together the "blob" that remained, some players moved to this 2 guilds.

I think it is not fair to claim SH for Doge in order to farm the rest, but I just defend a shared ownership to prevent NADA from doing the same, if 01 is considered their SH.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 16:45

IMHO, any DOG farms recruited shouldn't count towards DOGE's control of the galaxy. If y'all are sticking with this stronghold business they either need to relocate, or keep themselves free, before they count as anything more than what they were. Otherwise this just encourages recruiting farms and making spurious claims (this is a spurious claim).

If you read the rest of the new rules, you'll find that in fact, not being farmed (also itself a synonym for being active) is a key component of them. NASA may be a bit short on the base count, but they fulfill every other criteria, which DOG did not, and DOGE's new DOG recruits do not.

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 17:19

The day NASA landed DOGE was already in 01 farming... DOG was already weakened from the consistent raids by DOGE.

NASA was the last guild to launch in mass into 01 and they are not the only ones farming 01. 01 is barely NASA territory.

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
Thall

Postby Thall » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 18:36

01 is a farm galaxy and free game to all.

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 19:14

Thall wrote:01 is a farm galaxy and free game to all.
Sounds legit... Considering it was originally DOG, switched to ADHD by agreement and now contested by NASA/DOGE...

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 19:22

Wlerin wrote:IMHO, any DOG farms recruited shouldn't count towards DOGE's control of the galaxy. If y'all are sticking with this stronghold business they either need to relocate, or keep themselves free, before they count as anything more than what they were. Otherwise this just encourages recruiting farms and making spurious claims (this is a spurious claim).

If you read the rest of the new rules, you'll find that in fact, not being farmed (also itself a synonym for being active) is a key component of them. NASA may be a bit short on the base count, but they fulfill every other criteria, which DOG did not, and DOGE's new DOG recruits do not.
This may be correct if the timing of DOGE doing such actions supported this. Before this whole "Who controls 01?" thing ever started ADHD recruited some of the best DOG players and these players are now in DOGE. Therefor the claim of us recruiting for SH status is invalid. Unless we could see into the future and know that these rules would exist.

All 01 is to NASA is a farming zone to increase their economy so they can sim harder while DOGE actually has a few decent players in 01. :/

DOGE/ADHD could EASILY have done what NASA did but we decided to have a war instead of perma occ the randoms in 01.

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 19:28

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
Wlerin wrote:IMHO, any DOG farms recruited shouldn't count towards DOGE's control of the galaxy. If y'all are sticking with this stronghold business they either need to relocate, or keep themselves free, before they count as anything more than what they were. Otherwise this just encourages recruiting farms and making spurious claims (this is a spurious claim).

This may be correct if the timing of DOGE doing such actions supported this. Before this whole "Who controls 01?" thing ever started ADHD recruited some of the best DOG players and these players are now in DOGE. Therefor the claim of us recruiting for SH status is invalid. Unless we could see into the future and know that these rules would exist.

All 01 is to NASA is a farming zone to increase their economy so they can sim harder while DOGE actually has a few decent players in 01. :/

DOGE/ADHD could EASILY have done what NASA did but we decided to have a war instead of perma occ the randoms in 01.
What are you talking about dude? Doge recruited Dog players in 01 and then came on here to claim 01 as a SH.
Therefor the claim of us recruiting for SH status is invalid
That is EXACTLY what happened.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 19:40

Zanthus wrote:What are you talking about dude? Doge recruited Dog players in 01 and then came on here to claim 01 as a SH.
"Then"

Word play won't work here. Should read more like;
Zanthus wrote:ADHD recruited Dog players in 01 and then weeks later DOGE came on here to claim 01 as a shared SH with NASA.
Anyway, it's staying NASA/DOGE. Like I told Hayley:

If all of NASA feels that DOGE LS did this on purpose then NASA's GM can talk to DOGE LS about the situation and make the right decision to support his guild. Talking on forums won't accomplish what you desire as DOGE and NASA both do not accomplish one or more of the rules stated.

Or if you want to increase your e-rep you can make a thread and take as many stabs at DOGE as you want.

-Thanks
Last edited by Sean Likes Pandas on Sat 22 Aug, 2015 20:06, edited 1 time in total.

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 20:03

I'm perfectly happy with the status quo which you also support so not sure there is any conflict here.

My post was in response to Wing who posted as a member of DOGE claiming 01 as a DOGE stronghold and saying that NASA shouldn't have any claim to it. - if the rest of DOGE feels the way you do and not the way Wing does about 01 then obviously I have no problem with that.

You shouldn't really take my post as a "stab" at DOGE because my point is about what Wing said - which is not representative of DOGE as you've stated.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 22 Aug, 2015 20:09

Sorry, didn't mean to group me referencing your previous posts with the paragraph talking about taking stabs at DOGE.

Ronbgone
Guild: RL A
TDS Q
DOGE D
PM E
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Ronbgone » Sun 23 Aug, 2015 14:21

Ok Sean posted imediately after my origional post. After his reading his post I posted this
The rules I read and quoted were the reason I posted this according to them there are minimums to claiming a stronghold. Since then Sean posted something that basically said to leave this in hands, which I intend to do. I believe he will see this issue through and do the right thing.
So I will restate this again since people seem to be able to read my first post while not the one just below it.

I as an independent player living in 01 saw something quoted in Drako law and made my original post, just me. When I read Sean's post, I posted the above quote stating that I intend to leave this in the hands of DOGE leadership. Which I am doing. I have no other wish or opinion beyond that for 01.

In game name is Wing. I'm gonna Llama your Mama
You are one twisted M****** F*****, that's why I like you. [RL] rudedogrob
A true Intergalactic MF. The Ancient One [TDS] DOCKMASTER
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Tue 25 Aug, 2015 06:00

ADHD and SYN merged.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
grimwise

Postby grimwise » Wed 26 Aug, 2015 01:19

WHAT has merged with crazy making 30-39 WHAT SH -

30s zerg fest ftw!

King_Lot

Postby King_Lot » Thu 27 Aug, 2015 22:05

[IPOU] has been reduced to irrelevance. [S-9] meets the necessary criteria for a sh claim in 26 and accordingly makes that claim.

Return to “Drako”