[UFC] Declares On.....

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: [UFC] Declares On.....

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 20:09

See, this is one of the problems with that rule, you can't SEE any movement, that doesn't mean there is no movement.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 20:14

ohshi, my war must be invalid too. Didn't show any movement into enemy galaxy until like 48 hours :(((

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 20:15

OneOfMany wrote:48 hours after the declaration and we still see no enemy activity. It is a Moot point since UFP has stacked the judges and war is inevitable and welcome, but I just needed to point out that the war is now no longer valid with the drako rules. The way the rules are written, the enemy must engage or show movement into the victim guilds territory. This is not the case.
Any war not seeing action (Movement against enemy territory within 24 hours) will be declared void and each party is free game; this law is emplaced to prevent “Blob staring and simming during war games”.
You understand they have to reach your territory from another cluster no? Would you prefer they declare on you 24 hours before they land and catch you with your pants down?

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 20:19

Addex wrote:
OneOfMany wrote:48 hours after the declaration and we still see no enemy activity. It is a Moot point since UFP has stacked the judges and war is inevitable and welcome, but I just needed to point out that the war is now no longer valid with the drako rules. The way the rules are written, the enemy must engage or show movement into the victim guilds territory. This is not the case.
Any war not seeing action (Movement against enemy territory within 24 hours) will be declared void and each party is free game; this law is emplaced to prevent “Blob staring and simming during war games”.
You understand they have to reach your territory from another cluster no? Would you prefer they declare on you 24 hours before they land and catch you with your pants down?
We both know he's just trying to get any excuse to get out of the war and since the law is written by spastics he is technically in the right

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Zhivago
Guild: Kappa[ASTRO][WON] Drako[SYN]
Galaxy: Drako

Postby Zhivago » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 05:54

Actually quite the opposite, he just wants to jerk on UFC tail a bit. were all eager for another duke fest. quite honestly i personally am bored to tears and am tired of seeing my FM climbing to alarming heights.... when all you have to hit is 50 eco, 10/10 DT ASAE bases.. a good war looks far more palatable....

Valorian - GM 08/2015-10/2015"Be Polite, be professional, kill everyone in the cluster"
OneOfMany

Postby OneOfMany » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 12:17

Frosty- like I said it is a mute point- but the reason they declared before they had planned to is the big issue. UFP has now finally launched some 48 hours after declaring. That is what makes the war declaration void. They should have launched within 24 imo. Why the delay? Because some illegal allies of theirs in the lowers told them I was talking about forming a war guild. The declaration on SYN and almost simultaneous declaration on adhd confirm that.

SYN Diplo- voted worst diplo ever
/salute
TrueJustice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: I am a Legend ;)

Postby TrueJustice » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 14:09

There was still movement and scout killing involved? Movement isn't subjected to one type of movement. Our Combat boards have SYN vs UFC, so if you guys would really start using some common sense with this law *beep*...That would be great

We have no alliance :roll:

Let's clean this crap up
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 14:39

TrueJustice wrote:There was still movement and scout killing involved? Movement isn't subjected to one type of movement. Our Combat boards have SYN vs UFC, so if you guys would really start using some common sense with this law *beep*...That would be great

W-want to make one?

OneOfMany

Postby OneOfMany » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 19:19

TrueJustice wrote:There was still movement and scout killing involved? Movement isn't subjected to one type of movement. Our Combat boards have SYN vs UFC, so if you guys would really start using some common sense with this law *beep*...That would be great

Common sense would be that you actually attack within 24 like the law intends. Scouts are no combat units and I don't think anyone would claim they have been illegally attacked because of a scout or a ninja. That would be common sense. But you twist the law for your purpose and hold illegal pacts with other judges. So this law serves to aid the Zerg while preventing an antizerg from forming.

SYN Diplo- voted worst diplo ever
/salute
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 19:25

Dunno if is trolling or actual brain dmg going on here.

slowtrain

Postby slowtrain » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 20:37

IrishEyes wrote:SYN

-----------------

We will comply with Drako Law.

so i must point out this
The attacking guild must make a war guild i believe what i see at you coming blob is not a war guild but your own and you do say you will keep to the new rules ??

yours respectfully Slow Train

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 23:04

The war guild rule was amended after UFC declared. A while after.

MeMyselfAndI

Postby MeMyselfAndI » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 05:46

And wasnt the war guild what to do if you had too many members compared with the opposing guild

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 08:30

MeMyselfAndI wrote:And wasnt the war guild what to do if you had too many members compared with the opposing guild
Too much fleet, actually, which UFC definitely has. But when they declared it was still optional.

TwiSt3dFate

Postby TwiSt3dFate » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 23:09

Wlerin wrote:The war guild rule was amended after UFC declared. A while after.
:think: So who amends the drako law?

Because surely if it's someone that would benefit from changing it then it becomes a weapon rather than a law?

When not given respect... TAKE IT

Return to “Drako”