More Drako ROE infractions.

King_Lot

Re: More Drako ROE infractions.

Postby King_Lot » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 04:10

Wlerin wrote:Hold on a moment. Which players were these? Which galaxies did this happen in? My understanding is members of guilds formed by the breakup of EE still had time to decide which guild they belonged to? Obviously the war decs that flooded the 20s complicated matters here and elsewhere, but we need more info on what exactly happened here.
I am one of those [^W^] players. I started in 26 and have been fighting legacy (Void, ??, now \V/) basically since the start of the server in various guilds until "Drako Law" was declared by the oligarchs. Almost immediately, WeDem declared on [\V/]. [\V/] kept hitting us, so those of us in 26 (we have about 90 bases) hit them back. I will not dwell on who was more effective. [\V/] complained and there was a 24 hr cease-fire. We were then given the green light to hit them again, which we did, repeatedly and for profit, in their "SH." No {^W^] from outside 26 have made hits in 26, just the folks who live here.

It was my understanding that a declaration of war was required to move fleet from one galaxy to another to pew pew. Formal declarations and waiting periods and so on. However, I further understood that players were free to make hits in their home galaxies under the rationale that if it was someone else's stronghold then they would get simply farmed. Otherwise it is not really a stronghold.

I will stop hitting [\V/] if it means I will get my guild KoS'd to continue. But it does not really make the game more fun to force people to blob in another galaxy by threatening them if the make hits at home.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 04:26

King_Lot wrote:It was my understanding that a declaration of war was required to move fleet from one galaxy to another to pew pew. Formal declarations and waiting periods and so on. However, I further understood that players were free to make hits in their home galaxies under the rationale that if it was someone else's stronghold then they would get simply farmed. Otherwise it is not really a stronghold.
Why do I find myself chuckling so fiercely at this paragraph.
The Ed wrote:
Wlerin wrote:Hold on a moment. Which players were these? Which galaxies did this happen in? My understanding is members of guilds formed by the breakup of EE still had time to decide which guild they belonged to? Obviously the war decs that flooded the 20s complicated matters here and elsewhere, but we need more info on what exactly happened here.
The \V/ members started running after we had launch on 26 they had the 24h grace period to leave or you know the time it took us to fly from 20 to 26 (though that'd be a breach of drako law) instead they left once we got to 26 or shortly before to avoid being hit by us. Even though we know who was previously in \V/ so we hitting them anyway since Drako law allows it.
... Um, I think you're answering a different question than what was asked.

Mr Pond

Postby Mr Pond » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 04:44

King_Lot wrote:
I am one of those [^W^] players. I started in 26 and have been fighting legacy (Void, ??, now \V/) basically since the start of the server in various guilds until "Drako Law" was declared by the oligarchs. Almost immediately, WeDem declared on [\V/]. [\V/] kept hitting us, so those of us in 26 (we have about 90 bases) hit them back. I will not dwell on who was more effective. [\V/] complained and there was a 24 hr cease-fire. We were then given the green light to hit them again, which we did, repeatedly and for profit, in their "SH." No {^W^] from outside 26 have made hits in 26, just the folks who live here.

It was my understanding that a declaration of war was required to move fleet from one galaxy to another to pew pew. Formal declarations and waiting periods and so on. However, I further understood that players were free to make hits in their home galaxies under the rationale that if it was someone else's stronghold then they would get simply farmed. Otherwise it is not really a stronghold.

I will stop hitting [\V/] if it means I will get my guild KoS'd to continue. But it does not really make the game more fun to force people to blob in another galaxy by threatening them if the make hits at home.

Once 2 guilds are in a war, regardless of ninjas or previously sent fleet, a third party is NOT allowed to hit or assist either guild. This would violate the Drako ROE.

this is the relative rule

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 13:40

marti99 wrote:As i can speak for Alien ok I seen the hits but both was on bases with 0 Base defense.
Normally you should thank us that we hit them and pointing out you need to teach them or boot them.
No base was hard occed either they just left a fighter.

If I would ever tell my people not to scout tap a base with 50+ eco or to hit a base with 91 eco and no base defense.
Then i can also close my guild because everyone would leave to an other guild or even stay unguilded if you tell him not to hit such farms.
Also we recruited noone from your guild but your guild has like what ?
10-20 ex guild mates from me i belive ?
This is pretty hilarious considering how hard you cried about Alien getting hit but when Alien does it we should all be grateful.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
King_Lot

Postby King_Lot » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 14:22

Mr Pond wrote: Once 2 guilds are in a war, regardless of ninjas or previously sent fleet, a third party is NOT allowed to hit or assist either guild. This would violate the Drako ROE.

this is the relative (sic) rule
Ninjas and previously sent fleet are not relevant. It is not reasonable to expect to be able to hit another player in his home galaxy without getting hit back. It is not assistance, it is called self-defense. If there is a brawl on the way, don't start a slapfight.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 14:28

marti99 wrote:As i can speak for Alien ok I seen the hits but both was on bases with 0 Base defense.
Normally you should thank us that we hit them and pointing out you need to teach them or boot them.
No base was hard occed either they just left a fighter.

If I would ever tell my people not to scout tap a base with 50+ eco or to hit a base with 91 eco and no base defense.
Then i can also close my guild because everyone would leave to an other guild or even stay unguilded if you tell him not to hit such farms.
Also we recruited noone from your guild but your guild has like what ?
10-20 ex guild mates from me i belive ?
Oy dude after defending the douche bag move on you then you go and hit a guild in an active war and say is ok? Who cares they have no defenses they are protected, 20s really are the kewlest cluster.

O_o
Banned
Banned

Postby O_o » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 15:08

cactuschewer wrote:The cowards, won't someone serve justice?
They had the courage to leave that pile of dirt [\V/].
King_Lot wrote:

Half of 27 [^W^] members built a base in 26 just for that.

Captain Slice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Captain Slice » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 16:10

My question is.... Who gets to carry out the sentence and profit off it? :think:

O_o
Banned
Banned

Postby O_o » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 16:13

Captain Slice wrote:My question is.... Who gets to carry out the sentence and profit off it? :think:
Who gets in first.

Also,there are infiltrated players from the bigger guilds in the smaller one.All they need to do is to send an attack and abandon the english language to get the whole guild in trouble.

Council meetings can be delayed and that guild will get crushed before another decision is made.

Ravem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Ravem » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 16:44

O_o wrote:
Captain Slice wrote:My question is.... Who gets to carry out the sentence and profit off it? :think:
Who gets in first.

Also,there are infiltrated players from the bigger guilds in the smaller one.All they need to do is to send an attack and abandon the english language to get the whole guild in trouble.

Council meetings can be delayed and that guild will get crushed before another decision is made.
Speaking of this. what is your in game name & guild?

Wlerin for emperor!
O_o
Banned
Banned

Postby O_o » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 18:22

Ravem wrote:
O_o wrote:
Who gets in first.

Speaking of this. what is your in game name & guild?
If you don't know,shame on you boy.

[UFC] Semtex

Poop Sandwiches

Postby Poop Sandwiches » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 19:45

going on 27 hours of that fleet sitting in their non stronghold galaxy, after a DNH pact was agreed to.

Y'all wanted evidence, here is just some of it.
Last edited by Chesterton on Thu 13 Aug, 2015 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed coordinates

Poop Sandwiches

Postby Poop Sandwiches » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 20:03

See that date yo? Isnt that nice and convenient?

Oh man, he must have attacked us during a war on accident, I mean clearly it is a mistake, right?

And then there is this.....

Oh man, must have bee another honest mistake to participate in willingly violating those rules.

But hey, you look at the pictures. They only tell the whole story

And it was their CLEAR INTENTION to disregard and try to weasel their way to some risk free profit since we were busy trying to prosecute our war against WeDem.
Last edited by Chesterton on Thu 13 Aug, 2015 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed coords and tidied up screenshots

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 20:05

What's that little thing in the bottom left corner? The "No boards found" bit? I've been playing AE since 2007 (maybe 2008 - I honestly don't remember anymore), and I don't recall ever seeing that before.

Also, sweet coords.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 20:10

Winchester wrote:What's that little thing in the bottom left corner? The "No boards found" bit? I've been playing AE since 2007 (maybe 2008 - I honestly don't remember anymore), and I don't recall ever seeing that before.

Also, sweet coords.
:^)

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.

Return to “Drako”