Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: More Drako ROE infractions.

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 20:12

>not turning off your cheats before screencapping

And apparently farming farms is illegal

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 20:21

Addex wrote:20s really are the kewlest cluster.
But can you really blame them? EE collapsed like, hours before the Drako Laws went into place. War decs went up shortly thereafter. Not to mention this so-called 7 days NAP that was supposed to exist between the guilds that EE splintered into while they figured out which guild was where. (The NAP was pre-Laws, so only relevant in understanding why some guilds were late to the squabbling.) Add to that the Laws are extremely vague about what SHs are, what is permitted within them, and how to establish claims on them; all while seemingly making control of one necessary for their protections.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:16

There is no denying the break of EE made a mess, the fun part is the accusations from a group that does the same it is done to them, from another group saying that they know is wrong and they keep doing it etc. So far I think just Wedem and Ori haven't been breaking the laws with total disregard for consequences.

There is a difference when a player makes a mistake to when is the GM justifying the actions of the player saying is ok when is very clear what is done is wrong , like Thor justifying the hits on bases with no defense from another guild.

Anyway I'm sure eventually things will work out if people stops being so scummy.

The Ed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [NøiSe]
[Fail]
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby The Ed » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:27

Addex wrote:There is no denying the break of EE made a mess, the fun part is the accusations from a group that does the same it is done to them, from another group saying that they know is wrong and they keep doing it etc. So far I think just Wedem and Ori haven't been breaking the laws with total disregard for consequences.

There is a difference when a player makes a mistake to when is the GM justifying the actions of the player saying is ok when is very clear what is done is wrong , like Thor justifying the hits on bases with no defense from another guild.

Anyway I'm sure eventually things will work out if people stops being so scummy.
Aw thanks Addex <3

Teh Winter is coming to a galaxy near you
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:57

Addex wrote:There is no denying the break of EE made a mess, the fun part is the accusations from a group that does the same it is done to them, from another group saying that they know is wrong and they keep doing it etc. So far I think just Wedem and Ori haven't been breaking the laws with total disregard for consequences.

I agree 100% percent Addex, we should remove the server wide KOS on LF

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 23:10

I'm pretty sure all of you in LF are "leadership" so sorta doesnt include you :P besides you gonna break the law as you see fit whenever you see fit using whatever underhanded tactic you can use at the time so you may as well be excluded from it. I would have said you were excluded from Drako's law and not protected by rules instead of KoS thou, not like people is gonna go to 29 to just farm 6 players....unless you annoy someone else.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 23:21

Addex wrote:I'm pretty sure all of you in LF are "leadership" so sorta doesnt include you :P besides you gonna break the law as you see fit whenever you see fit using whatever underhanded tactic you can use at the time so you may as well be excluded from it. I would have said you were excluded from Drako's law and not protected by rules instead of KoS thou, not like people is gonna go to 29 to just farm 6 players....unless you annoy someone else.
Oh I wouldn't put it past us to really annoy someone enough to come out to 29 (Hi Sid, Hi Hayley, Hi literally any *beep* ADHD pleb)

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 02:37

I already farmed you out of this server once and it wasn't that fun or interesting - even Indiko with his hilarious bomber on HC hits where he shieldrapes himself did more damage resisting.

I had genuinely hoped you would put up more of a fight after challenging me.

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 07:34

I agree, Addex, WeDem is pretty great. I don't think ORI even signed the law, so only WeDem is awesome. And we're cute af too, don't forget.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.

Return to “Drako”