Guild: TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Re: [DOGE] declares war on [ADHD]!

Postby lodbrok » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 21:33

Some of those fleet are tagging over for JGs.

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Lez

Postby CyBeRopTics » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:00

Thall wrote:
3 [WDOGE] DOGES OF WAR!!!! 16,176,565 45 359,479
4 [ADHD] Accept Defeat Hit Delete 13,636,610 42 324,681
War guild exceeds cap by 500k even at current ADHD fleet size.
Please do.. Contact your GM before posting this.. I made the damn law. I will keep to its terms..

-Cyber

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.

-Thanos
Thall

Postby Thall » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:04

we'll see soon, whether you really follow it or just bend..
for now it seems that DOGE vs ADHD is most brilliant server killing event.
UFC launch against SYN(00)
DOGE(00) launch against ADHD(00) so lame and so preserver agreement like!

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:08

Thall wrote:we'll see soon, whether you really follow it or just bend..
The tears are like never ending before a single base hit is made lol .

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:10

Thall wrote:we'll see soon, whether you really follow it or just bend..
It is not Pre-server agreed. I hate zergs. Hence why I made this fail of a law. Regardless of your beliefs, I actually DO care about the server itself. My goals have been the same since server start.

If I wanted to zerg pact the server I never would have talked to ADHD Leadership about dropping RUN/DOG. And if we had not done that, this server would already be dead.

So yeah, believe as you please. I really don't care.

-Cyber

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.

-Thanos
Thall

Postby Thall » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:15

Addex wrote: The tears are like never ending before a single base hit is made lol .
The thing is that we are going to win this war! Do doubt for it. However while UFC raping SYN, DOGE vs ADHD is the most silliest move of this server regardless who wins it. DOGE never wanted to understand this. Two "friendly" guilds never do that unless they are *noob* (obviously not) or *tamed*.

Time will show that DOGES of WAR is just an Irish Setter (intentionally or unintentionally).

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:20

Thall wrote:
Addex wrote: The tears are like never ending before a single base hit is made lol .
The thing is that we are going to win this war! Do doubt for it. However while UFC raping SYN, DOGE vs ADHD is the most silliest move of this server regardless who wins it. DOGE never wanted to understand this. Two "friendly" guilds never do that unless they are *noob* (obviously not) or *tamed*.

Time will show that DOGES of WAR is just an Irish Setter (intentionally or unintentionally).
This is a friendly war for fun dude. If you think you'll win then sit back and have fun. Even though DOGE will win ;) (Friendly trash-talk)

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:21

Why is DOGE vs ADHD a silly move? What better place to farm than next door? easier to restock and move around when u have JGs, cross cluster invasions always painful.

Thall

Postby Thall » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:40

Addex wrote:Why is DOGE vs ADHD a silly move? What better place to farm than next door? easier to restock and move around when u have JGs, cross cluster invasions always painful.
Depends on who will benefit from that. Even after UFC vs SYN crash UFC lose entire invading fleet (which is less likely) they will still have above 10M spare fleet where DOGE/ADHD will drop down to 2M.
Addex unless you are pushing others minds into one direction, you can also make the math and see it.
But well, who am I? It is all about belief rather than analytic science :nonono

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:44

Thall wrote:
Addex wrote:Why is DOGE vs ADHD a silly move? What better place to farm than next door? easier to restock and move around when u have JGs, cross cluster invasions always painful.
Depends on who will benefit from that. Even after UFC vs SYN crash UFC lose entire invading fleet (which is less likely) they will still have above 10M spare fleet where DOGE/ADHD will drop down to 2M.
Addex unless you are pushing others minds into one direction, you can also make the math and see it.
But well, who am I? It is all about belief rather than analytic science :nonono
Dont you get like 2 weeks to fight and 30 day DNH from everyone to rebuild? I dont understand your point dude. You dont plan to queue fleet for the next 6 weeks or what?

Thall

Postby Thall » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:47

ok i've got your point, no need to discuss.
does that 30 days DNH include other guilds to stop building fleet? you insist to keep forgetting what i'm pointing. this is my last post.

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:48

Thall, why did we declare? Because we are fcking bored as *beep* and want something to do. end of story. No tactics involved. No pacts involved. We are bored. we want pew pews. Tbh, I don't even really think we care what happens with SYN/UFC fight.

I'd like to see SYN whoop them in the crash because they are the under-dog, but thats just me.

-Cyber

-Thanos
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:56

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
Thall wrote:

This is a friendly war for fun dude. If you think you'll win then sit back and have fun. Even though DOGE will win ;) (Friendly trash-talk)
That doesn't even classify as trash talking......

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 01:10

Does ADHD really feel the need to make a random Forum Multi to make a desperate try at 'trashtalking'?

Valerian

Postby Valerian » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 01:35

Good luck to both sides of this war. Will be a great battle and many spacepilots will never return. Have fun, kill fleet, and then e-tears and the measuring of e-peens can begin.

This will probably be the most fun we have had this server. The SYN crash was a bust. :clap:

May the better of the 2 guilds win

Return to “Drako”