Abandon Drako law.

O_o
Banned
Banned

Abandon Drako law.

Postby O_o » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 15:59

Due to unfariness and the scheming and plotting of the 10 top guilds:

-Small guilds stay small and big guilds remain big.Their advantage comes in having all manners of farms around them,multis or unfortunate players(and dogs -> [Alien].By occupying and encouraging players to join an alliance,that alliance gains dominion over a galaxy.
-The fact that only guilds with ,,strongholds'' are present on the charter,giving them more power over the smaller ones.In order to survive,members of those guilds must join those on the charter.Upgraded users will do it,unless they dont care about some spent money.
-There are too many ways to get around these ,,rules''.Only idiots follow them entirely(do not feel insulted U.S citizens).
Enforcing them on the smaller guilds and having no one to enforce them on the bigger ones.
-Bigger guilds declare wars and attack,those with more fleet are at total advantage.While smaller guilds wont have too much success in invading their attacker's SH and this having 115% in their own SH(as long as the attacker does not bring in more fleets),something that VuDu did with Alien.At first they dispatched some roughly 115% although that was bigger anyway,no one knew they brought secretly more ships in a sector on the edge.And Alien being stupid children,they did not math how many ships they destroyed(they couldn't do much anyway),VuDu could pop in more troops and say:,,hey we still have lots of fleets''.
-,,Peaceful expansion'' of the big guilds at the expense of the rest of the server and YES,people can play as long as they join these guilds that have mostly closed recruitment(guess why)and lick the master's boots(or sandals).
-The 5-10 ranked guilds signed this just to get themselves relatively safe,furthering the number of dictators over the galaxies.
-The new galaxies have no quarter,getting invaded and colonized by these bigger guilds.The rest of them are encouraged to stay in their SH and ,,be safe''.

Everyone just start the chaos,there will be no one to enforce it.

Ravem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Abandon Drako law.

Postby Ravem » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 16:17

I am so tired of people like you complaining about Drako law. It's unfair, abandon it, it's stupid blah blah blah

NO! We have to implement something to fix the way AE is dying. Abandoning Drako law is just like giving up and accepting that you will be zerged out & have the server die.

Get a backbone people. If you dont like the details of Drako law then instead of complaining why don't you try & get involved to make it better. Thats what I'm doing. You think I agree with all the laws? No of course not, but we need to work with them & the council to make it better.

Wlerin for emperor!
O_o
Banned
Banned

Postby O_o » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 17:21

Ravem wrote:I am so tired of people like you complaining about Drako law. It's unfair, abandon it, it's stupid blah blah blah

NO! We have to implement something to fix the way AE is dying. Abandoning Drako law is just like giving up and accepting that you will be zerged out & have the server die.

Get a backbone people. If you dont like the details of Drako law then instead of complaining why don't you try & get involved to make it better. Thats what I'm doing. You think I agree with all the laws? No of course not, but we need to work with them & the council to make it better.

,,AE is dying'' is the best excuse you can get for your petty laws.No one decided these laws will benefit for the server and the players and when this rabble realises that law destroyed their gameplay it will be too late.

,,Now let's bash any nonconformist'',the thing the rabble does when someone contests their way of life.

I bet the game leadership promoted this ,,drako law'' to keep players and get new players to upgrade their accounts.A pathetic excuse for marketing.They also do catering with idiots and want to make their life easier.

Stay rabble,...

Cactuar

Postby Cactuar » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 17:34

Why don't you abandon Drako instead? I do think the law could use several changes myself, but atleast GMs are trying something to avoid this server turning into cluster vs cluster followed by becoming a ghost town after next server release, which is the fate of almost all the other servers - any of which you could still join, but I'm guessing you started a new account in Drako because of either getting farmed or having no food.

Yes, its more 'unfair' for the smaller guilds that can't even claim a single galaxy as an SH. You do realize, 1 galaxy is 1/10th of a cluster, which was how most 'SH' has worked recently - without these rules, the server would quickly become basically 4 giant groups, and the small guilds you're bleating about would not be in any better position at all. If anything, now their better members have a chance to merc during wars, maybe the guild can negotiate for some leeway in return for not lending gates during invasions etc.

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 17:45

So is your argument that that big guilds are going to farm small guilds anyways so we should abandon Drako Law? If that's so then why would you care about Drako Law if nothing changed? It's impact is pretty clear so far, there are more guilds than there would normally be. If it weren't for Drako Law, 00's would probably have been fully unified to compete with teens, and 20's were sim pacted just before Drako Law was signed. And for now guilds can continue fighting within their own cluster without being raped by an invading out of cluster guild. It kinda pissed me off at first since it seems WHAT was strong armed into signing it but due to recent events it actually seems like the designers of it actually give a damn so I will do my part and try to give productive feed back rather than whine about it.

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 18:02

Don't worry about the Drakanarchist faction. Plans are in motion to...take care of them.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
O_o
Banned
Banned

Postby O_o » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 18:12

Winchester wrote:Don't worry about the Drakanarchist faction. Plans are in motion to...take care of them.

Woof woof.

Glad we understand each other now.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 19:41

O_o wrote:
Winchester wrote:Don't worry about the Drakanarchist faction. Plans are in motion to...take care of them.

Woof woof.

Your Forum account is 5 days old.

Who are you?

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby JetFire » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 20:26

Pinochle wrote:
O_o wrote:

Woof woof.

Your Forum account is 5 days old.

Who are you?

You think [NASA] in the best because they survived to force [SP] into merging. You survived. Good job. I think you can question our friend here when you don't make the mistake of purposely trying to trick me into becoming your farm. Pretty much said "move back here from the 00's, drop all your defenses, build recyclers, and we'll protect you reallllllll nice."

Yeah, no. Go find your on ****ing targets and pick on Guild's your own size.

That was cute, good try.
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 20:36

Been there done that. Dont remember you defending us when we were fighting 174 accounts V 18.

Let the salt go, you'll live longer.

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 20:41

O_o wrote:Everyone just start the chaos,there will be no one to enforce it.

Cowards always give up before they've even really tried.

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 21:19

Anyhow there are two sides to this disgusting coin called the Drako Law.

On one side, the major Guilds and "optimistic" anti-zerglings who HATE Addex's Army more or less. Hate seeing the server "die" from cluster attacks.

On the other side, we have smaller Guild leaders, typical underdog "renegade" and "rebel" leaders, and the zerglings, as well as players who just enjoyed having a bit of fun organizing fleets and Guilds to save other Guilds from falling during a Zerg rush.

From my understand, the Drako Law is an attempt to kill cluster wars altogether so that zergs don't commence. We don't want Addex or Balor or Jack Frost or whomever uniting the server against four or five other Guilds. I can respect that. I severely disliked 5 Guilds jumping one.

This isn't nearly the best way to commit to the repellent of Zergs. Not at all.

That was cute, good try.
Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 21:29

Don't forget the third side: those who sit back on the forums and giggle.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
O_o
Banned
Banned

Postby O_o » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 21:42

Wlerin wrote:
O_o wrote:Everyone just start the chaos,there will be no one to enforce it.

Cowards always give up before they've even really tried.

Good,let loose the chaos. ,,Cowards always give up before they've even really tried to enforce the Drako law'' - corrected here specially for you so you wont feel yourself halfside.

Your english is entertaining but your are not.I suggest you work on that part.

And \V/ got ganged up by coordinated WeDem and ^W^ attacks.I see how your law works.

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 21:57

Winchester wrote:Don't forget the third side: those who sit back on the forums and giggle.

Hey man, been missing the Derbhoes LOL

That was cute, good try.

Return to “Drako”