Abandon Drako law.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Re: Abandon Drako law.

Postby Pinochle » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:39

JetFire wrote:You think [NASA] in the best because they survived to force [SP] into merging. You survived. Good job. I think you can question our friend here when you don't make the mistake of purposely trying to trick me into becoming your farm. Pretty much said "move back here from the 00's, drop all your defenses, build recyclers, and we'll protect you reallllllll nice."

Yeah, no. Go find your on ****ing targets and pick on Guild's your own size.
What are you going on about? It's almost like you want me to make fun of you... Sounds like you are trying to misquote me again.

I didn't say anything about dropping defenses, building recyclers or anything close to that.

I just said to get 75% of your membership to level 22. I will admit I thought your crew were from a different server, but your initial PM's proved to me that I was dealing with a high schooler or maybe early college.. (Bravo!) Definitely a "C" student.. Anyways not the person I believed you to be. My mistake.

For the 100th time (first in this thread) NASA took on guilds larger than us, we also farmed THB simultaneously in 00. (not a great feat by anymeans, don't mistaken this statement for me bragging. Just showing you how insignificant your squad is...)

Pick on guilds your own size..lol, we typically target guilds that are larger than us.. (we already have a track record you know) THB is a re-incarnated RUN, except instead of disbanding your guild you ran to 35.. Where you will undoubtedly steal all the Toxic and Gai's from all those other 35 inhabitants Noooo....

The sad part about all this is while you pretend you are not like ASAE, you are nearly identical twins except THB has less membership...

Old SP members, please speak up. Did we force you guys into merging?

Literally what happened was they were the top players from RUN/DOG to SP, then SP terrible members fizzled out or relocated (like most farms do) and remained a core of decent players that fought back. After a few weeks of this we realize why keep fighting eachother when we had a tasty guild called DOG right next door that was low hanging fruit.. (by the way Jet, this is verifiable on other threads...)

Silly, Silly little guy you are.
Last edited by Chesterton on Thu 13 Aug, 2015 23:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: What!? I didn't change anything...

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:40

i suck at quoting. Don't judge :wall:

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:44

Pinochle wrote:i suck at quoting. Don't judge :wall:
I'm judging the *beep* out of you, particularly for posting the above instead of fixing the quote.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 22:58

Winchester wrote:
Pinochle wrote:i suck at quoting. Don't judge :wall:
I'm judging the *beep* out of you, particularly for posting the above instead of fixing the quote.
Same

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby JetFire » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 23:22

Pine Cones, please quit miscommunicating your "victories". You told me SP begged to merge into you, after you farmed them to the ground. Militaristicly, even though you declined at first, you damaged them until they had to merge. That's what you basically said.

Also NASA did not commit to attacking us until 90% of our firepower left. I would count that a defeat considering we aren't trying to attack or react, but are leaving.

The only differences between you and I? You had assembled a Guild built off of higher players just for your guy's benefit. You guys seemed to have been a early Guild, I didn't get to be here for your start, but I'm assuming you were pre-made. I'm trying to assemble a Guild off brand new players mostly. Yet you feel you're great for supporting a Law to benefit you farming new players. Save the game? Top Guilds focusing on small Guilds are making new players quit several times faster... GG, you're the best at the game I'm sure. I have to hand it to you, you're half sane on the borums, but you're acting like a **** in game. I'm fair in game, but I act like a idiot here on purpose. I've been almost nothing except civilized in game, but you act like I've insulted you, and come talk here like you're the most innocent person in the world.

I openly admitted to my Guild that I had given in to your trolling some handfuls of barraging harassment messages later. Then you block me after I responded to one of your messages, and I wasn't even trolling or being disrespectful in my PM to you if I remember right.

Good job Pine Cone!

That was cute, good try.
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 23:26

Nonono, see what happened was, they were at war with SP until I got tired of being the guy perma occed by SP and went inactive, THEN they Merged once they had kicked me. All for maximum Frosty misery.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 23:36

Pinochle, please learn how to quote. It is distracting.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules
JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby JetFire » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 23:38

Okay Frost! :D

Anyways, this isn't what this thread is about. I thoroughly dislike Pine Cones.

That was cute, good try.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 23:47

JetFire wrote:Okay Frost! :D

Anyways, this isn't what this thread is about. I thoroughly dislike Pine Cones.
Please make a thread.

Otherwise it will look like you are trolling.

Complaints will be handled in the order they are received.

So So Salty :)

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 23:55

JetFire wrote:Pine Cones, please quit miscommunicating your "victories". You told me SP begged to merge into you, after you farmed them to the ground. Militaristicly, even though you declined at first, you damaged them until they had to merge. That's what you basically said.

Also NASA did not commit to attacking us until 90% of our firepower left. I would count that a defeat considering we aren't trying to attack or react, but are leaving.

The only differences between you and I? You had assembled a Guild built off of higher players just for your guy's benefit. You guys seemed to have been a early Guild, I didn't get to be here for your start, but I'm assuming you were pre-made. I'm trying to assemble a Guild off brand new players mostly. Yet you feel you're great for supporting a Law to benefit you farming new players. Save the game? Top Guilds focusing on small Guilds are making new players quit several times faster... GG, you're the best at the game I'm sure. I have to hand it to you, you're half sane on the borums, but you're acting like a **** in game. I'm fair in game, but I act like a idiot here on purpose. I've been almost nothing except civilized in game, but you act like I've insulted you, and come talk here like you're the most innocent person in the world.

I openly admitted to my Guild that I had given in to your trolling some handfuls of barraging harassment messages later. Then you block me after I responded to one of your messages, and I wasn't even trolling or being disrespectful in my PM to you if I remember right.

Good job Pine Cone!
This is so wrong. We farmed your team hard. (from day 1) Why else would you relocate from 00/01? (happens to be NASA SH... maybe?..)

Have you even read the law? It supports little nooblets. Take this for instance. If we were to declare war on you we could only use 115% of your entire guild's fleet count of 616k (LOL!!)

23 [=THB=] 616,285 42 14,673
7 [NASA] 9,098,035 35 259,944

Which means we can only attack you with 708k fleet (in a war declaration) Though if this was a real thing I'd probably send Sparx after you with his total fleet being 550k... Give you guys a fair chance...

So stay salty my friends...

O_o
Banned
Banned

Postby O_o » Thu 13 Aug, 2015 23:57

FrostyGoblin wrote:Nonono, see what happened was, they were at war with SP until I got tired of being the guy perma occed by SP and went inactive, THEN they Merged once they had kicked me. All for maximum Frosty misery.
You realize that at least 3 alliances from top 10 are puppets of the ex EE leadership.That's why they split in the first place,to abuse the drako law to the greatest extent and to eliminate the opposition on multiple fronts.One big guild cannot declare on more enemies according to Drako laws.

There are spies in every top 15 alliance that attack and break the law bringing the KoS to the entire guild + players if they leave,perma occ'd and coerced to join a new master.Doesnt matter if they get kicked out of the guild for it,as there are other multis/spies in there to get a new KoS;guilds that do not follow the EE way.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 00:15

O_o wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:Nonono, see what happened was, they were at war with SP until I got tired of being the guy perma occed by SP and went inactive, THEN they Merged once they had kicked me. All for maximum Frosty misery.
You realize that at least 3 alliances from top 10 are puppets of the ex EE leadership.That's why they split in the first place,to abuse the drako law to the greatest extent and to eliminate the opposition on multiple fronts.One big guild cannot declare on more enemies according to Drako laws.

There are spies in every top 15 alliance that attack and break the law bringing the KoS to the entire guild + players if they leave,perma occ'd and coerced to join a new master.Doesnt matter if they get kicked out of the guild for it,as there are other multis/spies in there to get a new KoS;guilds that do not follow the EE way.
How do you know so much being 5 days old? .. Not sure if I trust this source of data. Sounds like conspiracy theory to me.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 00:17

I dunno if there's any truth to it, but he claims to be in UFC, which means he's uniquely positioned to know absolutely nothing about the 20s.

O_o
Banned
Banned

Postby O_o » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 00:21

Pinochle wrote:How do you know so much being 5 days old? .. Not sure if I trust this source of data. Sounds like conspiracy theory to me.
It's easy to think,you know.....
Do that from time to time please.

Why the hell would they split the guild after the law was written?I have reasons to believe they wrote for this exact purpose:eliminating multiple adversaries at once without being bothered by others.
You don't really want some smallr guilds to unite to face your already big guild.

Divide et impera at its finest.
Wlerin wrote:I dunno if there's any truth to it, but he claims to be in UFC, which means he's uniquely positioned to know absolutely nothing about the 20s.
JK,everyone knows about 20's,everyone but not you.If you're gonna cry again,please do it at the end of the page,i dont usually do scuba nowadays...

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 14 Aug, 2015 00:36

Idk who in EE leadership was ever smart enough to be a puppeteer, but he/she was very good at playing retarded.

Return to “Drako”