Are you one of those players that is tired of getting hit?

Bolshevik

Re: Are you one of those players that is tired of getting hi

Postby Bolshevik » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 18:31

JetFire wrote:You are incorrect on several notes there Pine Cone. I was level 13.2 with three bases when we had this conversation like six or seven days ago, if even. I ha one OS inboud to 35, and slowly grew three bases. Now I have four bases and another OS inbound. Sure I am leveling up slower than I should, but you make it seem like your "deal" has been on the table for weeks. It only has been a matter of days, and you my friend turned this nasty when you took my respectful decline as a reason to become really butthurt. I specifically said "thank you do your offer, we really appreciated it" like three times in the last formality you would allow me to give. I was nthing but respectful until you got upset that I said no. Lol Also I wouldn't call three mobiles on a gate a blob. :lol: maybe you don't know the criteria for a blob. If you think Im that unXPed to actually say that you killed my blob, maybe we should go back to talking about my guys becoming your farms. Even the three day old players knew not to trust you :D

Anyways, I was hoping for something different too. Pine Cones isn't one for anti-Drako Laws though. He can't let others enjoy the game. That's like asking him to actually teach players how to play the ame. At least I take the time todo it, right Pine Cone? Please stop the target threads now. You said you never wanted to waste your time on me again, like Im the bad guy, but yet you ovbiously hve a problem with me.

Why don't you unblock me and speak honorably? Or would you rather waste your time on threads like this? Was I not honorable and respectful until you decided that me saying no was not why you wanted? I was kind and fair in our conversation. Never did I say one disrespectful thing until after you barraged me with the and insults. Just cut it out, would you?

My PM box is always open, and I didn't block you because I knew you were going to instantly barrage me on the forums.
That's why he said "blob", and considering how little fleet your guild has it might as well be.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 18:39

Your not blocked..

I haven't been responding to your pms there's a difference

Your pm was not respectful... Either in it you told me that NASA would be in a billion pieces.. U also posted that pm on forums so now you just lying

Would you like me to find it for you?

How many members believe ur propaganda?

From what I hear you are trying to get allies to join your team but no one will risk it ...

Well mobiles on a jg is a blob currently thb doesn't have any other congregations in fleet I checked. So by definition it is a blob, but for sake of this convo we can call it a mini blob

Did u know that NASA lost zero fleet and thb lost 3 mobiles...

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby JetFire » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 19:13

Im feeling kind of bad that my officers are getting mass jumped over how butt hurt you are so I will let you win.

You know you're a lier and a _______. You know that. You have no ounces of honor. Maybe you're too good to fight me yourself, maybe that's the way you see it. Congrats, you've "won". A few months from now, when you hve forgotten me, I will enjoy your e-tears as I introduce to you my 1 Battleship rule. This is a personal issue you made into some pathetic attack on my other members. That's okay bro.

Ciao. ;)

PS what spec are you running? Im seeing some of everything in your fleets. Are you seriously building a rainbow? May want to fix that... Just honestly saying. You can't really make people taste the rainbow unless you want them to take all your derbs as you're feeding them.

That was cute, good try.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 19:25

Lol if u wanted 1v1 why did u relocate ur guild to 30's...

By time you break 20 I'll be in 30+

Ur members are tasty profit ty for screwing them over for me server always needs farms

Hope ur members catch on that thb is a bad place to learn...

They would untouchable if they were in a training guild...

You can't even defend or argue this point instead you keep going in circles

Silly little guy... U r too predictable lolz

Keep lying eventually your members will figure it out

Bloody Caesar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: various

Postby Bloody Caesar » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 19:44

I could be tired of being hit, except I'm not getting hit :o
I've got this thing called a mobile fleet, and it blows things up before they can hit me. :wink:

Pinochle, seriously, just stop responding to him. Every time you respond it gives him a reason to keep talking. <_< You can't win an argument with people who won't accept that an opinion that doesn't conform with what they believe could possibly have any merit.
You'd have more success trying to break down a brick wall with your face.

Some noob who's played for years and is still a noob :P
Ex various guilds/servers and actively inactive
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 21:36

Bloody Caesar wrote:I could be tired of being hit, except I'm not getting hit :o
I've got this thing called a mobile fleet, and it blows things up before they can hit me. :wink:

Pinochle, seriously, just stop responding to him. Every time you respond it gives him a reason to keep talking. <_< You can't win an argument with people who won't accept that an opinion that doesn't conform with what they believe could possibly have any merit.
You'd have more success trying to break down a brick wall with your face.
Great advice. Thank you. I gave you a rep point.

I'll do my best, though I enjoy making fun of ignorant people, so will try and resist the temptation.

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 14:57

We in 23 are tired of being hit. Teach us Pinochle :scared:

League of Losers
Banned
Banned

Postby League of Losers » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 15:28

Go ahead pinochle,we need more farms.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 17:55

Burgess wrote:We in 23 are tired of being hit. Teach us Pinochle :scared:
This is only for you:

Follow these steps:

Go to account page
Click Delete account

We will need to start from scratch. Then apply to Lyra. It's a dead server where noob guilds are able to roam the galaxies freely.

Return to “Drako”