Are you one of those players that is tired of getting hit?

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 21:47

HI Frosty, and Newbies of Drako Universe.

If you are new to the game, or been part of THB, ASAE, Or one of the other guilds that tells you to focus on Defenses rather than economy or fleet you should consider joining one of the Drako Training Guilds.

We are trying to save this game and encourage new player/account growth, but the build defenses way does not work. (not saying you shouldn't have defenses) But the motto "Don't cross level 30 until you have Planetary Rings AKA Prings" Is wrong and you are allowing pros to wizz past you in every other category.

A few of the training guilds I am aware of is WAKE and CRYBC

Look around, if you have questions send me an in game PM and I'll help you find a new home.

I am doing this humanitarian mission because I am tired of watching new or inexperienced players quit because they are being recruited by loser guilds teaching them the wrong way to play.

Ignore people that continually claim the drako law doesn't pertain to them... The proof is in the pudding and you can read the law yourself!!!

Keep in mind the people claiming the law doesn't pertain to them are also the one giving you crappy advice on how to play the game...

Training guilds are the place to be if you truly want to learn and grow in peace!!!

- Pinochle

O_o
Banned
Banned

Re: Are you one of those players that is tired of getting hi

Postby O_o » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 21:56

Preparing a new farm guild for DOGE?K...

cactuschewer
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: USSV

Postby cactuschewer » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 22:09

Yeah frosty sucks

Ex: -Min-/FAIL/S3D/MODS/RAVE/(-o-)/5150/GOON/PEACE/WL
Cloak wrote:you are full of win cactus
TheSpunkyOne wrote:Cactus thought process when posting on the forums
Mmm--->Womens---->Boobs----->Beer----->Derbs------>Posted
Tjoli1

Postby Tjoli1 » Sat 15 Aug, 2015 22:15

I feel like this post should be put under guild recruitment thread. I'm not sure why, but I found this quite funny :D

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 04:51

Tjoli1 wrote:I feel like this post should be put under guild recruitment thread. I'm not sure why, but I found this quite funny :D

nobody reads the guild recruitment board

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby JetFire » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 05:19

Lol because P-Rings before level 20 is obviously the best way to play! :D you should check all my accounts. Ion by ten, Photon by 13, Dizzies by 15, and rings by 20. This is how you play the game folks, because this is how Pine Come says I play!

That was cute, good try.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 07:23

JetFire wrote:Lol because P-Rings before level 20 is obviously the best way to play! :D you should check all my accounts. Ion by ten, Photon by 13, Dizzies by 15, and rings by 20. This is how you play the game folks, because this is how Pine Come says I play!

Explains a lot.

Your members are suffering.

Looks like thb has replaced the gm! Great work

Maybe thb isn't lost afterall

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 14:48

/facepalm ovbiously can never take a hint of sarcasm. Also read the Guild Page, Im still a GM. There has always been two. Guess you didn't believe me when I said I was taking care of the Guild for a friend. Lol why you taking your rage out on my members? Just come up to the 30's, and fight me yourself, since you seem to think I have taken a jab at your overflowing rivers of honor. Also, asking locals for intel much? You should send your own scouts. Only reason I am not out of protection yet is because I am not ready for my portion of our campaign against WHAT in 35 with only four bases. Let me go over protection just for you, send your fleets to sit on my bases, and we will open a taco stand, you and me. Im sure your spaceboats will make great half-time snacks to the more established members of the 30's.

Anyways I have a question for someone other than Pine Cone. Why are there only two training Guilds? Just too many guys who want to be te very best? Lol

That was cute, good try.
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 14:56

Title made it sound like it would be an awesome take on one of those crappy add's that sell random crap "are you tired of having to open jars yourself?"

but it wasnt as fun as that.

Seldon is disappoint.

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Dr. Fappo
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Dr. Fappo » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 14:58

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:

Title made it sound like it would be an awesome take on one of those crappy add's that sell random crap "are you tired of having to open jars yourself?"

Seldon is disappoint.

Long time no see SS

http://cupcakerecipes.eu - A Heaven for Cupcake Enthusiasts
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 15:00

Dr. Fappo wrote:
Sandcastle Smasher wrote:

Seldon is disappoint.

Long time no see SS

Summer holidays as a teacher, nothing else to do but spaceboats
>.>
<.<

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM DOING ANYMORE :scared:

also hai mate

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 17:11

JetFire wrote:/facepalm ovbiously can never take a hint of sarcasm. Also read the Guild Page, Im still a GM. There has always been two. Guess you didn't believe me when I said I was taking care of the Guild for a friend. Lol why you taking your rage out on my members? Just come up to the 30's, and fight me yourself, since you seem to think I have taken a jab at your overflowing rivers of honor. Also, asking locals for intel much? You should send your own scouts. Only reason I am not out of protection yet is because I am not ready for my portion of our campaign against WHAT in 35 with only four bases. Let me go over protection just for you, send your fleets to sit on my bases, and we will open a taco stand, you and me. Im sure your spaceboats will make great half-time snacks to the more established members of the 30's.

Anyways I have a question for someone other than Pine Cone. Why are there only two training Guilds? Just too many guys who want to be te very best? Lol

Relevant guilds always have to put a disclaimer on the profile page " (GMship passed regularly between JetFire and Jaraxle Baenre, both are GM of =THB=)"

Said no one ever... Dude your ego can't take a hit can it? .. I've already scouted 35.. And news flash it's exactly what everyone thought it would be...

Your players probably do not check the forums, if they did they would not get needlessly farmed. (because they would have left long ago. Do notice some of your members have moved to other guilds.) Did you know they haven't been attacked? Who would have guessed....

Jetfire, its not too late for you to join a training guild. We have been having this convo for weeks now and you still aren't over level 17 (you started a little over 15).. That is just bad, relocating excuse can only be used for so long.

Footnote: Had your team been a training guild Burma wouldn't have derbed the "blob" in 00... That's the irony of your situation, Part of me hopes you don't go to a protected guild, that way I can punk you out to the neighborhood.. like the little.. ________ you are.

Ravem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Ravem » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 17:26

Here I was thinking this was going to be another thread complaining about Drako-law. Glad I was wrong :)

Most noobs don't come onto the forums & read these posts. But it's a good effort none the less. You should copy paste & send to any new accounts you see.

Wlerin for emperor!
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 17:49

Im really tempted to run a nub guild next server

ive been meaning to do it for yars (literal years) and teach them core mechanics such as base building and fleet specing and leaving the rest to them, sure they would suck that server but the next server there would be no reason for them not to be a top player with a modicum of effort (depending on how much cheating has become the norm in ae)

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 17:59

You are incorrect on several notes there Pine Cone. I was level 13.2 with three bases when we had this conversation like six or seven days ago, if even. I ha one OS inboud to 35, and slowly grew three bases. Now I have four bases and another OS inbound. Sure I am leveling up slower than I should, but you make it seem like your "deal" has been on the table for weeks. It only has been a matter of days, and you my friend turned this nasty when you took my respectful decline as a reason to become really butthurt. I specifically said "thank you do your offer, we really appreciated it" like three times in the last formality you would allow me to give. I was nthing but respectful until you got upset that I said no. Lol Also I wouldn't call three mobiles on a gate a blob. :lol: maybe you don't know the criteria for a blob. If you think Im that unXPed to actually say that you killed my blob, maybe we should go back to talking about my guys becoming your farms. Even the three day old players knew not to trust you :D

Anyways, I was hoping for something different too. Pine Cones isn't one for anti-Drako Laws though. He can't let others enjoy the game. That's like asking him to actually teach players how to play the ame. At least I take the time todo it, right Pine Cone? Please stop the target threads now. You said you never wanted to waste your time on me again, like Im the bad guy, but yet you ovbiously hve a problem with me.

Why don't you unblock me and speak honorably? Or would you rather waste your time on threads like this? Was I not honorable and respectful until you decided that me saying no was not why you wanted? I was kind and fair in our conversation. Never did I say one disrespectful thing until after you barraged me with the and insults. Just cut it out, would you?

My PM box is always open, and I didn't block you because I knew you were going to instantly barrage me on the forums.

That was cute, good try.

Return to “Drako”