NASA declares war on ^W^

League of Losers
Banned
Banned
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun 16 Aug, 2015 22:48
Reputation: 0

NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby League of Losers » Sun 16 Aug, 2015 23:45

For the following reasons:

-The chinese went on the moon before us.
-Space pups,i mean space poops do not fetch.
-Corgi pups are cute.YOU ARE NOT!
-You smell (yourselves) bad.

And for:

Image

NASA declares war on ^W^

PS:Take yourselves for a walk.

JinRoh
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon 17 Aug, 2015 00:16
Reputation: 0
Guild: Wolf Squad
Galaxy: Drako

Re: NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby JinRoh » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 00:29

Fake account, fake declaration?

At least you fed the trolls below.
Last edited by JinRoh on Mon 17 Aug, 2015 00:55, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2771
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 00:32

JinRoh wrote:Who is NASA? Nevermind, just please dont use this declaration as a shield agaisnt getting declared by other guilds in your cluster.

We welcome free derb deliveries.

P.S. Cool mspaint bro, I will re-post it along with the derb pile of your simmers (if you actually decide to come, that is).

Atleast you wont have to fail launch against a 11 man guild this time Jin-roh winky face

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19436
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 585
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby Wlerin » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 00:34

JinRoh wrote:Who is NASA? Nevermind, just please dont use this declaration as a shield against getting declared by other guilds in your cluster.

Everyone else in their cluster is already at war, you nubcake.

JinRoh
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon 17 Aug, 2015 00:16
Reputation: 0
Guild: Wolf Squad
Galaxy: Drako

Re: NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby JinRoh » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 01:00

FrostyGoblin wrote:Atleast you wont have to fail launch against a 11 man guild this time Jin-roh winky face


Your bravery is legendary. Those 700k 10+ meatshields from S-9 sitting on your blob were just spectating, right? winky wink

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 37
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby Pinochle » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 01:13

Not sure, but it's sad that I learned this through forums lol.

Nice move though. I rarely get surprised anymore.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 37
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby Pinochle » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 01:48

Pinochle wrote:Not sure, but it's sad that I learned this through forums lol.

Nice move though. I rarely get surprised anymore.


Hoax..

darn.

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 744
Joined: Thu 27 Jun, 2013 04:18
Reputation: 31
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Re: NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby Twerk Team » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 01:51

this declaration is just a cheap copy of my declaration. wtf southy.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2771
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 02:27

Twerk Team wrote:this declaration is just a cheap copy of my declaration. wtf southy.

Actually a copy of mine since mine was the only one with feces involved.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 744
Joined: Thu 27 Jun, 2013 04:18
Reputation: 31
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Re: NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby Twerk Team » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 02:47

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Twerk Team wrote:this declaration is just a cheap copy of my declaration. wtf southy.

Actually a copy of mine since mine was the only one with feces involved.

so, a *beep* copy of ur mspaint and a cheap copy of my war dec.

Literally hitler.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
League of Losers
Banned
Banned
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun 16 Aug, 2015 22:48
Reputation: 0

Re: NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby League of Losers » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 02:49

JinRoh wrote:Fake account, fake declaration?

At least you fed the trolls below.



Not fake if you see it over there. ^^

I'll guess you just have to try again.

PS: [redacted]
E-Tears incoming below:
Last edited by Chesterton on Mon 17 Aug, 2015 09:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed filter bypass.

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 744
Joined: Thu 27 Jun, 2013 04:18
Reputation: 31
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Re: NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby Twerk Team » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 02:58

League of Losers wrote:
JinRoh wrote:Fake account, fake declaration?

At least you fed the trolls below.



Not fake if you see it over there. ^^

I'll guess you just have to try again.

PS: [redacted]
E-Tears incoming below:

hey could you make an original dec this time. this one was p lame.
Last edited by Chesterton on Mon 17 Aug, 2015 11:42, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed filter bypass in quote.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
League of Losers
Banned
Banned
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun 16 Aug, 2015 22:48
Reputation: 0

Re: NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby League of Losers » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 03:01

Twerk Team wrote:
League of Losers wrote:
JinRoh wrote:Fake account, fake declaration?

At least you fed the trolls below.



Not fake if you see it over there. ^^

I'll guess you just have to try again.

PS: [redacted]
E-Tears incoming below:

hey could you make an original dec this time. this one was p lame.


Just like the both guilds involved.
Last edited by Chesterton on Mon 17 Aug, 2015 09:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Filter bypass.

JinRoh
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon 17 Aug, 2015 00:16
Reputation: 0
Guild: Wolf Squad
Galaxy: Drako

Re: NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby JinRoh » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 05:14

Is this declaration valid? Still waiting for NASA official response and Council validation.

Or is NASA using frustrated schizophrenics to post their war declarations?

We had operations ongoing and while we do enjoy any free derb deliveries I dont want to waste time blobbing.

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 76
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: NASA declares war on ^W^

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 17 Aug, 2015 05:19

This is a troll.

Kinda sad that I believed this was real and the war dec Frosty posted was trolling. >_<


Return to “Drako”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest