Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re: [WHAT] are betraying and farming their own members

Postby Wlerin » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 22:25

TheDressMan wrote:You cannot make something up then claim it true.

Indeed, you can't, which is why the rest of what you wrote is nonsense.

TheDressMan

Postby TheDressMan » Thu 20 Aug, 2015 02:46

Wlerin wrote:

Can you read? I didn't claim anything, I just gave my opinion on the subject.

It's no more nonsense then yours. But think what you will haha.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Thu 20 Aug, 2015 02:47

TheDressMan wrote:
Wlerin wrote:

Can you read? I didn't claim anything, I just gave my opinion on the subject.

It's no more nonsense then yours. But think what you will haha.

The line I quoted is a claim, and one that you just made up.

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Thu 20 Aug, 2015 05:45

Ravem wrote:This is too much BS for me. See you next thread guys

But this is the only 30's thread that has gotten any kind of attention :(

Ravem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Ravem » Thu 20 Aug, 2015 14:35

Zanthus, my boy...*shallow sigh*...I hate to break this too you, son. But there is nothing worth any attention in the 30's, other than yourself. Let it go, son. *Nods head in a wise fatherly manner* it's dead :boohoo:

Wlerin for emperor!
grimwise

Postby grimwise » Fri 21 Aug, 2015 15:26

Im honestly quite surprised this thread actually gained any traction other than for lulz...

I guess since im the one who KF GS I should actually say something other than troll

GS - u had 6 crystal bases - u wanted to put 4-5 set prings/20 cc on them before they where econ 100 - u where gonna research enough tachy and put RL on each crystal to "cut through lazer tech like butter" - and you kept blowing up our boards with noob nonsense expecting others to praise u -

A good number of WHAT members reached out to you, including myself, to explain to you why this was a bad idea. I spent DAYS trying to explain to you simple math - but you refused all advice or instructions determined to play your own way

I even went so far as to offer to have you build JG for us instead - considering that was the only way I could figure your account would be any use to us at all - and you STILL managed to fck that up royally

Just because I didn't tell you that you where going to get KF doesn't mean you where tricked - I tried to work with you in every way I could - in the end you where a lost cause, and a disruption to WHAT

Yes we have certain standards, you did not meet them
Im sure you have plenty of members in DRAKO that will give you the praise/validation you desire
move on with your life

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Thu 27 Aug, 2015 07:17

Poor Lain, they trick him into specing for dreadnaughts, then once his OS are almost done and he has a ton of creds stashed to DP those dreads they stab him in the back! They even promoted him to trade minister and gave him some powers to make him feel like he's part of the crew. Convince him that he's part of the inner circle until he trusts them 100%. Then a backstab of epic proportions! It is rumored that WHAT leadership feeds not off derbs, but off the agony and despair of those they betray.

How long? How long until WHAT cannibalizes itself entirely? Will no one stand up for justice?

Mar0vus
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Mar0vus » Thu 27 Aug, 2015 09:23

Zanthus wrote:Poor Lain, they trick him into specing for dreadnaughts, then once his OS are almost done and he has a ton of creds stashed to DP those dreads they stab him in the back! They even promoted him to trade minister and gave him some powers to make him feel like he's part of the crew. Convince him that he's part of the inner circle until he trusts them 100%. Then a backstab of epic proportions! It is rumored that WHAT leadership feeds not off derbs, but off the agony and despair of those they betray.

How long? How long until WHAT cannibalizes itself entirely? Will no one stand up for justice?

You seem to know a lot about this "Lain" guy :paranoid:

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Thu 27 Aug, 2015 09:46

Zanthus wrote:Poor Lain, they trick him into specing for dreadnaughts, then once his OS are almost done and he has a ton of creds stashed to DP those dreads they stab him in the back! They even promoted him to trade minister and gave him some powers to make him feel like he's part of the crew. Convince him that he's part of the inner circle until he trusts them 100%. Then a backstab of epic proportions! It is rumored that WHAT leadership feeds not off derbs, but off the agony and despair of those they betray.

Zanthus wrote:They even promoted him to trade minister and gave him some powers to make him feel like he's part of the crew.

Zanthus wrote:trade minister

If that's not a death sentence I don't know what is.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 27 Aug, 2015 14:40

Wlerin wrote:

Zanthus wrote:They even promoted him to trade minister and gave him some powers to make him feel like he's part of the crew.

Zanthus wrote:trade minister

If that's not a death sentence I don't know what is.

Why is it always the trade minister?

It's like a murder mystery with butlers.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG!, K2: CANS | Forced Labour: J2: KS
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 00:30

Very diabolical, why does no one ever compliment NASA for being cruel.

Frosty speak up, Haley wants to hear you.

Return to “Drako”