JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Re: [WHAT] are betraying and farming their own members

Postby JetFire » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 04:30

Bolshevik wrote:
JetFire wrote:You can ask them why I'm not try Harding this server like you are.
We're probably trying less than you since every other guild in 00s are doing their own thing.
Sure mate. Sure. ;)

That was cute, good try.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 05:34

Sounds like you care...

Else why are you so salty?

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 05:41

Besides some of those other choices are not great either that u listed for planets.. Sigh..

But having a worthless acct doesn't prove u don't care...

It actually proves u suck. Makes me question ur other accts, more or less wonder if u didn't take an acct over instead...

But we aren't on other servers.. We r on drako..

And no one that is relevant will care about you resting on your lourals..

It's what every noob uses to try and feel important...

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 06:00

There used to be this old saying I ran around with on Bravo with my buddies who played PlanetSide 2 with me. "Haters gonna hate, NC gonna liberate!" Why is that relevant? You may or may not find out Pinnochle.

Also I love salt. You can't have cereal in the morning without five tablespoons of salt. Maybe that's why I'm so very salty, my friend. Stay salty ;)

That was cute, good try.
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 06:05

JetFire wrote:There used to be this old saying I ran around with on Bravo with my buddies who played PlanetSide 2 with me. "Haters gonna hate, NC gonna liberate!" Why is that relevant? You may or may not find out Pinnochle.

Also I love salt. You can't have cereal in the morning without five tablespoons of salt. Maybe that's why I'm so very salty, my friend. Stay salty ;)
bruh. don't feed the trolls. Between you and the Autism Squad of NASA's forum warriors it's really harshin the forum vibes.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 06:17

Twerk Team wrote:
JetFire wrote:There used to be this old saying I ran around with on Bravo with my buddies who played PlanetSide 2 with me. "Haters gonna hate, NC gonna liberate!" Why is that relevant? You may or may not find out Pinnochle.

bruh. don't feed the trolls. Between you and the Autism Squad of NASA's forum warriors it's really harshin the forum vibes.
I am aren't I? I just reallllyyyyy hate this Pinnochle guy on the forums. He's such a salt mine. I gotta work him really good. Lmao.

I'll think on it over a good cup of [NAZA] iced tea. I can't believe I'm getting recruitment messages from them too. Like I'm actually gonna join them haha. I'll just keep farming the salt, at least in game.

I'll give it a rest though. You have my word. I won't say anything on the borums for ten days. Next Friday, I'll make a post to the 50 abandoned troll threads Pinnochle had made by then that were never replied to. It was kind of a bet anyways. Pine Cones over there thinks it's impossible for me to shut up. We'll just test it. Ten days starting now. Hopefully Pinnochle will shush by then so I can go twenty days.

For Twerk Team, who always inspired the hopeless noobs one day hoping to be as great as him!

That was cute, good try.
Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 08:14

GSDarkDawn wrote:If "normal" guilds regularly kickfarm their own members when they can profit, then I don't want to be in a "normal" guild.
We do not kickfarm members "for profit", we kick farm them primarily because they are bad players who won't contribute to the guild and consume resources like rockies, food, and UC's that could be better utilized by others. The act of occupying them is just to secure the the galaxy, even if your bases weren't profitable you would have still been attacked.
GSDarkDawn wrote:If you had any honor at all, you'd just kick a "noob" (not saying I'm a noob), not use your guild leadership influence to trick them into becoming a more profitable target for when you kickfarm them.
You keep saying the word honor. Playing by your arbitrary unwritten rules isn't "playing with honor", it's just dumb. And nobody "tricked" you into becoming more profitable. Your base being profitable isn't a problem. In fact, it should be because that means you are profiting from it, provided you can defend it with fleet and activity. When your base isn't profitable is when the problem arises, because that means you are intentionally holding back your econ and spending the little you have on excessive number of defenses.
GSDarkDawn wrote: It's pretty ironic how your rules say that after a certain amount of profitable hits on your base you'll be kickfarmed, but yet you want your guild members to focus on fleet and production and less on defenses.
There is no rule like that in What. You were told not to turtle or build on crystallines, and you did, so you were kickfarmed.
GSDarkDawn wrote:As for the Crystals, I needed those to fund the early base expansion and the JG research that they told me to do (which I've already disbanded).
This is team game. That means if you want to be part of a dominate team, you are not allowed to do whatever you want. You can try to justify building on crystallines however much you want, but the guild rules specifically said not to take them, and you did anyways, so there was no reason to keep you in the guild.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 08:31

Heh. The moment someone starts going on about making themselves "unprofitable" my kickderb-finger starts itching.

TheDressMan

Postby TheDressMan » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 15:03

Wlerin wrote:
TheDressMan wrote:Still, nothing justifies farming their own members.
Lots of things justify farming their own members.
TheDressMan wrote:They are killing off the already small player base of a declining game. After all the work put into Drako law, all the effort to help a server stay strong and then a guild does this?
It's pretty gross that this is happening and diminishing all the work everyone is putting into helping the server.
The Drako Law allows more guilds to survive, or at least it's supposed to. It also permits training guilds to help new players. Disruptive or useless players are never going to succeed, law or no law.

GSDarkDawn wrote:If "normal" guilds regularly kickfarm their own members when they can profit, then I don't want to be in a "normal" guild.

If you had any honor at all, you'd just kick a "noob" (not saying I'm a noob), not use your guild leadership influence to trick them into becoming a more profitable target for when you kickfarm them.
You weren't "tricked" into being a more profitable target, you were "tricked" into doing things that would improve your account and benefit the guild as a whole. Apparently you failed to do them in a timely manner, or do them at all.

GSDarkDawn wrote:It's pretty ironic how your rules say that after a certain amount of profitable hits on your base you'll be kickfarmed, but yet you want your guild members to focus on fleet and production and less on defenses.
The former is a stupid rule if it exists as stated (which I doubt: a more restricted version of that policy makes sense though), and according to your own statements that wasn't the reason you were kicked.
Mistakes do happen, and sometimes greed gets in the way of sense, but so far everything you've described is just how a guild should be encouraging its members to operate for maximum efficiency, for themselves and for the guild, only seen from a paranoid farm's perspective.
GSDarkDawn wrote:As for the Crystals, I needed those to fund the early base expansion and the JG research that they told me to do (which I've already disbanded).

And anybody that knows anything about this game knows that third position is just as good as second position as long as you weren't planning on doing Solar Plants anyways.
lol. just lol.

third position is alright I guess. Asteroids are terrible.

Pinochle wrote:I know there are guilds out there that don't have or care about standards, but us evil top guilds are here for competition and we need teammates rather than farms. Do you get me? I'll work with anyone that wants to improve their game, but if they are one of those players that says i've been playing for years... and knows how to play the game, when really they are turtlers then join ASAE you will be popular there... Frankly i don't have the patience to work with someone that wont put in the time...
Amen. Players who "know" how to play (but actually don't) are worse than raw noobs who've never touched the game in their life.
You're quoting me when I was trying to fan the fire. I'm in What, they are not kick farming unless what I stated before (All the tools to better ones empire at the fingertips but never used).
We all know that guilds sometimes do this and others don't. Yes it's acceptable and mean at the same time, it all depends on your point of view and who you are as a person. No one way of looking at something is right, if you want a full understanding then you have to look at it from every angle, even the one that is opposite of yours.
This topic is boring and no longer fun. Something new plox.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 15:36

TheDressMan wrote:We all know that guilds sometimes do this and others don't. Yes it's acceptable and mean at the same time, it all depends on your point of view and who you are as a person. No one way of looking at something is right, if you want a full understanding then you have to look at it from every angle, even the one that is opposite of yours.
This is bollocks. Yes you should look at it from every angle and try to build the most complete picture possible, but that's because there is a complete picture to be built, and as such some angles are more representative than others. A side on view of an elephant gives you a better understanding of the creature than the view from under its foot.

TheDressMan

Postby TheDressMan » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 17:11

Wlerin wrote:
TheDressMan wrote:We all know that guilds sometimes do this and others don't. Yes it's acceptable and mean at the same time, it all depends on your point of view and who you are as a person. No one way of looking at something is right, if you want a full understanding then you have to look at it from every angle, even the one that is opposite of yours.
This is bollocks. Yes you should look at it from every angle and try to build the most complete picture possible, but that's because there is a complete picture to be built, and as such some angles are more representative than others. A side on view of an elephant gives you a better understanding of the creature than the view from under its foot.
I disagree with you.

Opinions are like nipples, everyone has one or more. Sure your nipples are nice but everyone likes something different. So your nipples will never be the best. Just liked by some and vice versa.

Ravem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Ravem » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 17:44

Leave the emperors nipples out of this :naughty:

Personal opinion only goes so far. You might like nipples, be they wlerins' or zanathus', I'm sure they are all fantastic :neutral2: But if you are a man who likes dogs nipples, then you sir are a bestial & are very much wrong.

Moral of the story is, if your wrong your wrong. So getting kicked for not following reasonable instruction by your superiors who you agree to follow by joining the guild they rule is not "mean" behavior in itself. Especially as this is just a game & nobody really gets hurt.

Wlerin for emperor!
TheDressMan

Postby TheDressMan » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 18:02

Ravem wrote:Leave the emperors nipples out of this :naughty:

Personal opinion only goes so far. You might like nipples, be they wlerins' or zanathus', I'm sure they are all fantastic :neutral2: But if you are a man who likes dogs nipples, then you sir are a bestial & are very much wrong.

Moral of the story is, if your wrong your wrong. So getting kicked for not following reasonable instruction by your superiors who you agree to follow by joining the guild they rule is not "mean" behavior in itself. Especially as this is just a game & nobody really gets hurt.
Right or wrong is a concept made up by humans. You are just repeating what someone else told you from a very young age.
You might also come to a conclusion by instinct but that is just there to ensure our survival as a species. NO BIG DEAL.

You cannot make something up then claim it true. Sure you can follow and agree with it but to say anymore is silly.

Ravem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Ravem » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 18:31

This is too much BS for me. See you next thread guys

Wlerin for emperor!
TheDressMan

Postby TheDressMan » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 18:41

That is what I have been saying!