[WHAT] are betraying and farming their own members

Bey
Banned
Banned

Re: [WHAT] are betraying and farming their own members

Postby Bey » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 19:17

They even have a farm....ahem,training guild.

http://drako.astroempires.com/guild.aspx?guild=381

And it seems normal to dispose of incompetent,disobedient,hopeless or inactive players.
No offense OP,just common sense.

Zanthus
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Zanthus » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 19:33

This thread is hilarious! Especially the part where he lists Kinam as someone who got backstabbed, even though he dropped guild and suicided into us at our main 31 blob. Just goes to show how little you know about what goes on in WHAT. You even listed an inactive who got KD'd FFS.

Battlepaste is dead :(

Battle Report
Location RECS OFF! 31 (Dxx:xx:xx:xx)
Time 2015-08-13 17:44:43
Server Drako
Attack Force
Player Kinam lvl 23.59
Fleet Name Fleet 34 (Destroyed)
Defensive Force
Player [WHAT] slaine lvl 25.02
Fleet Name Ghost RC off

Attack Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 6652 0 3.8 3.9 0

Defensive Force
Unit Start Quant. End Quant. Power Armour Shield
Fighters 5600 3060 3.6 3.8 0
Corvette 500 0 7.2 7.6 0
Recycler 500 0 3.6 3.8 0
Frigate 1300 877 19.8 22.8 0
Scout Ship 20 0 1.8 3.8 0
Fleet Carrier 1 0.99 76.8 182.4 11.2

Total cost of units destroyed: 105600 ( Attacker: 33260 ; Defender: 72340 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +5600 ; Defender: +4694 )
New debris in space: 38681

So I'm curious GSDarkDawn how are those crystallines and third position asteroids working for you?

Even funnier our standards at WHAT are actually pretty low. Basically take only metal 3 bases and don't turtle, and people fail to follow those simple instructions. If someone can't follow such simple instructions they are dead weight and there is no benefit in keeping them around.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 19:50

... i would bet $'s that you were too noob or stubborn to learn...

I mean come on man this game is pretty simple to learn.. build types that are approved, only build on 3 metal (i prefer rocky planets) don't turtle..

Build fleet...

I would also kick someone that wouldn't change their ways.. I mean why should I work harder to protect you if you don't listen.. Sheesh..

I know there are guilds out there that don't have or care about standards, but us evil top guilds are here for competition and we need teammates rather than farms. Do you get me? I'll work with anyone that wants to improve their game, but if they are one of those players that says i've been playing for years... and knows how to play the game, when really they are turtlers then join ASAE you will be popular there... Frankly i don't have the patience to work with someone that wont put in the time...

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby JetFire » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 19:58

The same goes for all games... If you wanna be good and "win", you join the better groups. You can't complain if you join a competitive or hardcore group and you can't make the cut for how hard they are working. If you want to play casually or you just want to **** around in the game, join Guilds like ASAE. If you still don't want be super hard-core, but you want to try for things like strongholds and small joint-ops/ninjas, join groups like THB, Legacy, LF, the like. Some of these groups, like THB, which I lead are smaller groups mixed with some good players, then some new players, but we don't put effort in for anyone who just won't play at all. We do small ops, but we just accept the fact that we aren't hard-core, and while we strive to take 35, we know we can't actually compete against WHAT and therefore won't take anything after we finish our campaigns in 35. Guilds like THB are playing small and learning how to play the game so hopefully they can join the next server and be a lot better.

Now if you want to join a Guild that's one step higher... Maybe try for Legacy. I have a lot of friends there, and as a close ally, I can speak good for them. They own their own Galaxy, and they ARE a lot more more serious that Guilds like my own who are just getting their grasp on the game. They won't kick you as quickly as hard-core top 5 Guilds will, but I wouldn't bother joining them unless you are truly willing to learn the game.

If you want to actually get good quick, not learn hands on like smaller Guilds do; join a training Guild, dude. Like the guy before me said, the game is not hard to master, which brings me to my second point.

If you're in a game like this, it's more than likely you've played other games like this. You have to think, are you a player who like to be at the top, destroying everyone who stands below you? Or are you a rebel, a vigilante who likes to topple and combat the "evil" forces who oversee you?

That's what got me to where I was in AE. I've played in a few top Guilds, but I was never truly having fun unless I was plowing my fleets into hundreds of enemy top Guild targets. Do I have something personal against top Guilds? No. In fact, the Drako Law has made me to appreciate people like Balor/Addex who always gave me a real challenge. Pegasus was always my favorite server where I played rebel because I had assembled pretty much 280 people across the server to attempt to fight off the zergs. Was it a victory? No. But it taught me that if I really thought I was a rebel, and I really tried as hard as I could (which I did at Pegasus start), then I could assemble Guilds of other players like me and become a threat. That being said, Pegasus was the only time I tried so hard at AE politics, and 99% of the time after it, I have been disregarding the game. That's the beauty of the game though. It doesn't matter how long you've been here or which role you play as. You can be the best at what you do as long as you actually try to do it.

So you have to decide, my friend, how YOU want to play the game. If you want to be in WHAT, join WAKE. Learn the game. Follow their advice. Have fun. No offense, but you can't come crying to the borums if you've joined [DRAKO]. Not saying that Guild's bad, I am saying it's not the right Guild to be in if you really wanted to be in a Guild like [WHAT]...

That was cute, good try.
Bolshevik

Postby Bolshevik » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 21:32

JetFire wrote:The same goes for all games... If you wanna be good and "win", you join the better groups. You can't complain if you join a competitive or hardcore group and you can't make the cut for how hard they are working. If you want to play casually or you just want to **** around in the game, join Guilds like ASAE. If you still don't want be super hard-core, but you want to try for things like strongholds and small joint-ops/ninjas, join groups like THB, Legacy, LF, the like. Some of these groups, like THB, which I lead are smaller groups mixed with some good players, then some new players, but we don't put effort in for anyone who just won't play at all. We do small ops, but we just accept the fact that we aren't hard-core, and while we strive to take 35, we know we can't actually compete against WHAT and therefore won't take anything after we finish our campaigns in 35. Guilds like THB are playing small and learning how to play the game so hopefully they can join the next server and be a lot better.

Now if you want to join a Guild that's one step higher... Maybe try for Legacy. I have a lot of friends there, and as a close ally, I can speak good for them. They own their own Galaxy, and they ARE a lot more more serious that Guilds like my own who are just getting their grasp on the game. They won't kick you as quickly as hard-core top 5 Guilds will, but I wouldn't bother joining them unless you are truly willing to learn the game.

If you want to actually get good quick, not learn hands on like smaller Guilds do; join a training Guild, dude. Like the guy before me said, the game is not hard to master, which brings me to my second point.

If you're in a game like this, it's more than likely you've played other games like this. You have to think, are you a player who like to be at the top, destroying everyone who stands below you? Or are you a rebel, a vigilante who likes to topple and combat the "evil" forces who oversee you?

That's what got me to where I was in AE. I've played in a few top Guilds, but I was never truly having fun unless I was plowing my fleets into hundreds of enemy top Guild targets. Do I have something personal against top Guilds? No. In fact, the Drako Law has made me to appreciate people like Balor/Addex who always gave me a real challenge. Pegasus was always my favorite server where I played rebel because I had assembled pretty much 280 people across the server to attempt to fight off the zergs. Was it a victory? No. But it taught me that if I really thought I was a rebel, and I really tried as hard as I could (which I did at Pegasus start), then I could assemble Guilds of other players like me and become a threat. That being said, Pegasus was the only time I tried so hard at AE politics, and 99% of the time after it, I have been disregarding the game. That's the beauty of the game though. It doesn't matter how long you've been here or which role you play as. You can be the best at what you do as long as you actually try to do it.

So you have to decide, my friend, how YOU want to play the game. If you want to be in WHAT, join WAKE. Learn the game. Follow their advice. Have fun. No offense, but you can't come crying to the borums if you've joined [DRAKO]. Not saying that Guild's bad, I am saying it's not the right Guild to be in if you really wanted to be in a Guild like [WHAT]...

Tl;Dr

Join NAZA because our 11 members have more fleet than THB's 37

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 21:54

Take away Black Hole and the other handful of NASA "trainers" and maybe I'd feel bad if that was true ;)

Like I said; I'm not here to play cereals. Like I just finished telling the VGM of WHAT, I have nothing against top Guilds, and if I'd be welcome to, I'd defenantly be looking to put on my try hard pants again next server. For this server, I was recruited from another server I play just for lolz to help my buddy who got into some RL issue just as the actual GM of his Drako Guild deleted and passed him command. I'm just here to give a helping hand. :P also maybe I'd believe you if NASA didn't put infiltrators in Guilds as "low" as THB just to vandalize our Twitter Page lmfao. Please recruit your own members in the 30's, because bribing mine shouldn't count bro ;)

Anyways. Back to the actual topic at hand. We are advising a newer player who feels he has been wronged by being KickFarmed out of WHAT. If you're not here to stay on topic, and you just want to troll me, please by all means, PM me. I love a good laugh. :)

Like I said OP... Just find the Guild that's right for you.

That was cute, good try.
Bolshevik

Postby Bolshevik » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 22:07

JetFire wrote:Take away Black Hole and the other handful of NASA "trainers" and maybe I'd feel bad if that was true ;)

Like I said; I'm not here to play cereals. Like I just finished telling the VGM of WHAT, I have nothing against top Guilds, and if I'd be welcome to, I'd defenantly be looking to put on my try hard pants again next server. For this server, I was recruited from another server I play just for lolz to help my buddy who got into some RL issue just as the actual GM of his Drako Guild deleted and passed him command. I'm just here to give a helping hand. :P also maybe I'd believe you if NASA didn't put infiltrators in Guilds as "low" as THB just to vandalize our Twitter Page lmfao. Please recruit your own members in the 30's, because bribing mine shouldn't count bro ;)

Anyways. Back to the actual topic at hand. We are advising a newer player who feels he has been wronged by being KickFarmed out of WHAT. If you're not here to stay on topic, and you just want to troll me, please by all means, PM me. I love a good laugh. :)

Like I said OP... Just find the Guild that's right for you.

So what you're saying is because of TWO NASA advisors we have more fleet? We're just trying to spread the good word of fleet and eco, not tech and defenses.

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 22:17

Hey, is that [NAZA] Archer I'm hearing? Or is that Quazer? Either way I don't care. What don't you NASA and NAZA guys get? The I, the don't, or the care? I'm not here to play cereals, and yet you're talking like I have been trying my 1000% percent hardest this whole time. The only thing I'm trying to do is teach a little bit and organize these guys into one area. I'm here to set up these guys so they can learn and be relatively good at the game if they aren't already. I'm not here to ***** slap WHAT or to struts around all cocky-like after I had assembled a super-alliance across the server (damn you ASAE, already beat me to it! :D). I just wanna play the game at my own slow pace for this server, and enjoy playing with some people in the same Guild as me. How old is my account now? A month old? I don't think I'd be level 17 at a month had I been really throwing in my full effort. THB is not a competitive Guild, so please leave us out of your judgement and comparisons.

Now can we please focus on the OP's actual reason for writing this thread?

That was cute, good try.
TheDressMan

Postby TheDressMan » Tue 18 Aug, 2015 23:03

Yeah I'm still a member of the guild, they have not kicked anyone and farmed them unless it was a noob that didn't improve with all the tools to do so, at his/her fingertips.

That's it, this topic is old and boring with everyone taking it too cereal. NEXT.

GSDarkDawn

Postby GSDarkDawn » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 01:18

If "normal" guilds regularly kickfarm their own members when they can profit, then I don't want to be in a "normal" guild.

If you had any honor at all, you'd just kick a "noob" (not saying I'm a noob), not use your guild leadership influence to trick them into becoming a more profitable target for when you kickfarm them.

It's pretty ironic how your rules say that after a certain amount of profitable hits on your base you'll be kickfarmed, but yet you want your guild members to focus on fleet and production and less on defenses.

As for the Crystals, I needed those to fund the early base expansion and the JG research that they told me to do (which I've already disbanded).

And anybody that knows anything about this game knows that third position is just as good as second position as long as you weren't planning on doing Solar Plants anyways.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 02:07

TheDressMan wrote:Still, nothing justifies farming their own members.

Lots of things justify farming their own members.

TheDressMan wrote:They are killing off the already small player base of a declining game. After all the work put into Drako law, all the effort to help a server stay strong and then a guild does this?
It's pretty gross that this is happening and diminishing all the work everyone is putting into helping the server.

The Drako Law allows more guilds to survive, or at least it's supposed to. It also permits training guilds to help new players. Disruptive or useless players are never going to succeed, law or no law.

GSDarkDawn wrote:If "normal" guilds regularly kickfarm their own members when they can profit, then I don't want to be in a "normal" guild.

If you had any honor at all, you'd just kick a "noob" (not saying I'm a noob), not use your guild leadership influence to trick them into becoming a more profitable target for when you kickfarm them.

You weren't "tricked" into being a more profitable target, you were "tricked" into doing things that would improve your account and benefit the guild as a whole. Apparently you failed to do them in a timely manner, or do them at all.

GSDarkDawn wrote:It's pretty ironic how your rules say that after a certain amount of profitable hits on your base you'll be kickfarmed, but yet you want your guild members to focus on fleet and production and less on defenses.

The former is a stupid rule if it exists as stated (which I doubt: a more restricted version of that policy makes sense though), and according to your own statements that wasn't the reason you were kicked.
Mistakes do happen, and sometimes greed gets in the way of sense, but so far everything you've described is just how a guild should be encouraging its members to operate for maximum efficiency, for themselves and for the guild, only seen from a paranoid farm's perspective.

GSDarkDawn wrote:As for the Crystals, I needed those to fund the early base expansion and the JG research that they told me to do (which I've already disbanded).

And anybody that knows anything about this game knows that third position is just as good as second position as long as you weren't planning on doing Solar Plants anyways.

lol. just lol.

third position is alright I guess. Asteroids are terrible.

Pinochle wrote:I know there are guilds out there that don't have or care about standards, but us evil top guilds are here for competition and we need teammates rather than farms. Do you get me? I'll work with anyone that wants to improve their game, but if they are one of those players that says i've been playing for years... and knows how to play the game, when really they are turtlers then join ASAE you will be popular there... Frankly i don't have the patience to work with someone that wont put in the time...

Amen. Players who "know" how to play (but actually don't) are worse than raw noobs who've never touched the game in their life.
Last edited by Wlerin on Wed 19 Aug, 2015 02:27, edited 3 times in total.

Ravem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Ravem » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 02:21

It's pretty ironic how your rules say that after a certain amount of profitable hits on your base you'll be kickfarmed, but yet you want your guild members to focus on fleet and production and less on defenses.

See this is why you got kick farmed. NEVER focus on defences. You build a few sure, but never ever focus on them. A few disrutors and say 2-4 command centres & your fine. Build fleet and hunt down the enemy, don't sit and wait hoping your command centres will make your fighters epic pro.

Wlerin for emperor!
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 02:58

JetFire wrote:Hey, is that [NAZA] Archer I'm hearing? Or is that Quazer? Either way I don't care. What don't you NASA and NAZA guys get? The I, the don't, or the care? I'm not here to play cereals, and yet you're talking like I have been trying my 1000% percent hardest this whole time. The only thing I'm trying to do is teach a little bit and organize these guys into one area. I'm here to set up these guys so they can learn and be relatively good at the game if they aren't already. I'm not here to ***** slap WHAT or to struts around all cocky-like after I had assembled a super-alliance across the server (damn you ASAE, already beat me to it! :D). I just wanna play the game at my own slow pace for this server, and enjoy playing with some people in the same Guild as me. How old is my account now? A month old? I don't think I'd be level 17 at a month had I been really throwing in my full effort. THB is not a competitive Guild, so please leave us out of your judgement and comparisons.

Now can we please focus on the OP's actual reason for writing this thread?

LoL too hard to ignore this comment..
If you are not giving it all, then why are you leading?.. hmm THB how do you feel about this comment?!?!

I saw one of your newly relocated bases in 35 is on a toxic moon with 79 area, and 2+ metal, for someone as seasoned as you should know this is not a recommended planet to build on.. Yet you are "teaching" new members? come on...

You could learn alot in NASA's training guild.. course you are one of those players that thinks they know how to play the game so would likely be kicked if you weren't willing to actually learn how to play.

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby JetFire » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 03:50

Lol Pinnochle. You ask my Guild how they feel that I'm not giving my 1000%. You can ask them why I'm not try Harding this server like you are. I don't think they would care. I don't. Like I said God only knows how many times: I'm not here to play. Do I have to spell it out to you. I-D-O-N-T-C-A-R-E. I didn't make a Drako account and say hmmm maybe I'll try to play the game again on this server. I didn't! The fact I built on a Toxic Moon just supports that. I'm still not taking Drako seriously game wise. Look at all my other accounts with the exception of my very first one. Never built on anything other than Roids, rocky moons, and crater/metallic moons/planets on occasion. GG Pinnochle, go home.

That was cute, good try.
Bolshevik

Postby Bolshevik » Wed 19 Aug, 2015 04:14

JetFire wrote:You can ask them why I'm not try Harding this server like you are.

We're probably trying less than you since every other guild in 00s are doing their own thing.

Return to “Drako”