DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Thall
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon 23 Mar, 2015 11:38
Reputation: 1

DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby Thall » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 09:02

DOGE is violating and exploiting every loophole of Drako law since the beginning with silly excuses even a child can spot and laugh.
However, rather than being punished DOGE was awarded by a suspicious council meeting where ADHD and SYN were not allowed to present their case.
Officially the extended war time is over. DOGE decided to continue the war (though no war should continue beyond 2 weeks) again one sided.
DOGE members are permaoccing bases beyond acceptable limits with brute force on the bases and are still blaming others for to get stale excuses.
The council had not appointed any judge to check the violations during that time, neither they questioned their doubtful decisions.

If the council do not announce DOGE as a vanguard guild and put a serverwide KOS on top of them, they shold put an end to their job in the council and stop abusing the whole server.

No law is good unless it is fairly processed. If there was no Drako Law, any act of DOGE would be acceptable and we should live with that. But now DL is just a weapon where bullies use and violate it upon will and the rest is prosecuted one by one.

OneOfMany
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon 16 Dec, 2013 15:44
Reputation: 2

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby OneOfMany » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 09:27

The continuing assault by doge on mostly ADHD members is a complete violation of ROE without regard to consequences. The judges council ruled ADHD had broken the ceasefire by merging with SYN :?: and ruled that the cf was void and war may continue for the original period. Now doge has defied the judges in continuing past the official end of war.
The galaxies in question are ADHD strongholds and doge has few bases there, so that is no excuse either.

Doge claims that SYN broke the arrangement made to allow for the judges ruling to be fulfilled. SYN attacked the training guild that doge transferred players to that were located in a SYN stronghold.
1)it is not legal to add or transfer players out of the warring guild.
2) training guilds are free game outside the parents guilds strongholds

So when they sent doge players to the 'training guild' in our sh they attempted to hide them from ADHD fleets. Once attacked, they tagged back to doge and claimed they had a pact and demanded reparations. That was of course not flying.

SYN Diplo- voted worst diplo ever
/salute
User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1211
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 10:49

DOGE is perma-occing where they have a shared SH with SYN.

So 03/05 is classified as two guilds with presence in different categories fighting each other for complete SH status. ADHD/SYN abandoned 03/05 so they don't have the fleet to control.

03=NASA's 01 to DOGE. Great fleet presence with some base presence
05=Decent amount of bases and great fleet presence.

Look at Drako Law stronghold rules. DOGE falls under some categories and so does SYN thus it's a shared SH where we can perms occ to defend our SH from the unfriendly SYN players.

And One. We talked about you guys hitting MEME and DOGE because the attacks occurred before DOGE/SYN decided to scrap the MDP. So while DOGE was focused on killing the ADHD players who merged into SYN thus killing their war CF agreements we were getting shot by original SYN players which an MDP still stood with.

And players from DOGE transferred to MEME before a time of war.

Regardless, ADHD and SYN were trying to find loopholes within domestic agreements. You *beep* up. Please look at time of such actions before making any accusations.

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby Wlerin » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 11:28

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:03=NASA's 01 to DOGE. Great fleet presence with some base presence
05=Decent amount of bases and great fleet presence.

Define "decent". Last I heard you had about 6 bases in 05.

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1211
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 11:46

Wlerin wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:03=NASA's 01 to DOGE. Great fleet presence with some base presence
05=Decent amount of bases and great fleet presence.

Define "decent". Last I heard you had about 6 bases in 05.

Sorry, some bases. We have about 10. Since some time ago ADHD agreed to share 05 with us in CF terms I thought we planted more bases there.

But our fleet presence there is more than enough.

User avatar
TwiSt3dFate
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu 01 Oct, 2009 13:17
Reputation: 5

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby TwiSt3dFate » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 14:54

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:03=NASA's 01 to DOGE. Great fleet presence with some base presence
05=Decent amount of bases and great fleet presence.

Define "decent". Last I heard you had about 6 bases in 05.

Sorry, some bases. We have about 10. Since some time ago ADHD agreed to share 05 with us in CF terms I thought we planted more bases there.

But our fleet presence there is more than enough.


Lmao... I'm glad you answered that like this. Think that shows everyone the true DOGE.
"ADHD agreed to share 05 with us in CF terms" Is this the same CF you declared void?

Your fleet presence in 05 is because original SYN was doing their part to honor our CF so thats no claim for a start.

Only ex ADHD players attacked DOGE in our SH. Original SYN members spotted MEME players within our SH and open fire on them. Quickly recruiting them into DOGE at a time of war (which is a breech of the DL) gives them no status under our CF.

Even though SYN felt unjustly ignored and unrepresented by the council we still stayed within the law. It was only when DOGE started to attack Original SYN members REPEATEDLY without reason and perma occ'ing that we seen DOGEs true intentions of getting a 48 hr head start in a war with SYN they had planned all along.

I'm glad this is all out in the open now, now we can settle this old school without anymore people cowardly hiding behind manipulated laws.

When not given respect... TAKE IT
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:26
Reputation: 63

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby Hayley » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 15:12

I think the relevant question is - how do strongholds work in mergers?


If SYN immediately gains 03 and 05 as strongholds because they merged with ADHD - it would be somewhat questionable because then any guild can move into a galaxy with overwhelming force, merge with a local guild with huge local base numbers and immediately gain "stronghold status" for whatever farming they want to do in said galaxy.


The ADHD-Syn Merger at a minimum puts the status of 03 and 05 into question as the original holder of the stronghold has ceased to exist.

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1211
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 15:13

We have fleet presence in 05 because we are eradicating the SYN members who betrayed out CF in this galaxy. Same for 03. Sadly now all of SYN is involved due to, to put it lightly, sub-par diplomacy and reasoning on SYN's end.

And it looks like your LS is spreading lies. DOGE LS has battle reports of original SYN players attacking DOGE members. This was shown to the SYN LS of course and he was too stubborn to attack the issue his guild created, like an LS member should.

Instead such LS member attempted evading the question, which was also presented with appropriate evidence, then denied it all over again. Guess commiting wrong doing is an impossible task. :think:

User avatar
TwiSt3dFate
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu 01 Oct, 2009 13:17
Reputation: 5

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby TwiSt3dFate » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 15:36

Hayley wrote:I think the relevant question is - how do strongholds work in mergers?


If SYN immediately gains 03 and 05 as strongholds because they merged with ADHD - it would be somewhat questionable because then any guild can move into a galaxy with overwhelming force, merge with a local guild with huge local base numbers and immediately gain "stronghold status" for whatever farming they want to do in said galaxy.


The ADHD-Syn Merger at a minimum puts the status of 03 and 05 into question as the original holder of the stronghold has ceased to exist.

Yeh i agree with this. I think i seen by forum standards that a SH is defined by a guild having 200+ bases in a galaxy and if more than one guild has 200+ bases then it's defined as a shared galaxy.

Mergers on the other hand are more complicated i guess, but i have found that in often/most cases when guild B merges into guild A then guild A gains that galaxies SH status.

When not given respect... TAKE IT
User avatar
TwiSt3dFate
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu 01 Oct, 2009 13:17
Reputation: 5

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby TwiSt3dFate » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 16:22

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:We have fleet presence in 05 because we are eradicating the SYN members who betrayed out CF in this galaxy. Same for 03. Sadly now all of SYN is involved due to, to put it lightly, sub-par diplomacy and reasoning on SYN's end.

And it looks like your LS is spreading lies. DOGE LS has battle reports of original SYN players attacking DOGE members. This was shown to the SYN LS of course and he was too stubborn to attack the issue his guild created, like an LS member should.

Instead such LS member attempted evading the question, which was also presented with appropriate evidence, then denied it all over again. Guess commiting wrong doing is an impossible task. :think:


I'm not LS and will only be straight to the point. That saying i can't comment on what LS talk about behind closed doors cos i'm not there. (but i get the picture of a room with everyone throwing their teddies out their prams lol).

This is a war game... so people playing should expect battles but i feel it only becomes personal when people feel unfairly treated. And this Drako law has been used (how i feel) to tie one hand of SYN's behind our back while fighting against the odds.

I have seen nothing where original SYN members attacked first, and have always seen on the boards ONLY EX ADHD PLAYERS TO ATTACK DOGE.
MEME on the other hand aren't part of the CF. Recruiting them into DOGE is a good try but any GM worth their salt would tell you that players under attack from a guild can't just join another guild that has a pact with an attacking guild and gain pact status within a reasonable time.
ADHD merged into SYN and DOGE struck out at SYN before even trying to solve the situation. Now surely u can see the point i've been making... you didn't see ADHD had right to the CF we had and was given 48hrs to hit them. We just did the same with MEME.

When not given respect... TAKE IT
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 17:06

TwiSt3dFate wrote:
Hayley wrote:I think the relevant question is - how do strongholds work in mergers?


If SYN immediately gains 03 and 05 as strongholds because they merged with ADHD - it would be somewhat questionable because then any guild can move into a galaxy with overwhelming force, merge with a local guild with huge local base numbers and immediately gain "stronghold status" for whatever farming they want to do in said galaxy.


The ADHD-Syn Merger at a minimum puts the status of 03 and 05 into question as the original holder of the stronghold has ceased to exist.

Yeh i agree with this. I think i seen by forum standards that a SH is defined by a guild having 200+ bases in a galaxy and if more than one guild has 200+ bases then it's defined as a shared galaxy.

Mergers on the other hand are more complicated i guess, but i have found that in often/most cases when guild B merges into guild A then guild A gains that galaxies SH status.

200+ bases in a galaxy is excessive.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1000
Joined: Mon 06 May, 2013 13:05
Reputation: 41

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby Burgess » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 18:07

Wlerin wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:03=NASA's 01 to DOGE. Great fleet presence with some base presence
05=Decent amount of bases and great fleet presence.

Define "decent". Last I heard you had about 6 bases in 05.

Well according to Traveler one can claim any galaxu as long one has 20+ bases and enough fleet :bleh:

User avatar
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat 12 Oct, 2013 23:31
Reputation: 34
Guild: E2-TILT

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 18:08

Fun fact before anything was final syns gm was able to speak. All the council voted on was wether to acknowledge adhds shady merger... Which they didnt even after hearing val's poorly presented "facts"

Its too late for words to fix anything now. Nether side will be happy til the other submits completely...so fight it out

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
OneOfMany
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon 16 Dec, 2013 15:44
Reputation: 2

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby OneOfMany » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 18:11

The base count:::::
Doge including meme bases in 05: 10 ( TEN! )
SYN bases in 05: 68

SYN Diplo- voted worst diplo ever
/salute
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:26
Reputation: 63

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby Hayley » Fri 28 Aug, 2015 18:14

you really think that because you zergrecruited more people that you should get to be protected from all hits? You have nearly a 2:1 fleet advantage on DOGE - stop acting like a giant noob.

You should change your guild name to Space Lawyers in Space.


Return to “Drako”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest