DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby Kedart » Mon 31 Aug, 2015 21:56

D05 was surrendered by SYN entirely after the first war and no, we did not put our training guild in 07. During the first ADHD/DOGE vs SYN war, several of your members defected after you got #rekt. Those members were placed into MEME the day after MEME was formed, which happened to also be the day BEFORE ADHD decided to make the biggest mistake of the server by merging into you morons. You, in a pathetic attempt to placate your new doomed recruits, were the ones who ordered the NAP broken. It was petty, and it sentenced your guild to the fate it is about to experience.

Also, if you think that no diplomacy was done before shots were fired you are dead wrong. DOGE leadership was in contact with GH the day before he signed away the fate of his guild members. He knew damn well what would happen when he did what he did. Rather than man up and step down to save his guild, he took the cowards path and tricked you gullible idiots into fighting his fight for him. Of course only shortly after that did he realize what a massive f'up he is and offer to delete his account to save his guild members... Too little too late.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Mon 31 Aug, 2015 22:59

SYN launches at DOGE's blob in 06. Let's see how it goes.

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
TwiSt3dFate

Postby TwiSt3dFate » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 00:08

Kedart wrote:D05 was surrendered by SYN entirely after the first war and no, we did not put our training guild in 07.
So we didn't attack any MEME in 07? I hit loads but guess they were illusions lol
Kedart wrote:During the first ADHD/DOGE vs SYN war, several of your members defected after you got #rekt. Those members were placed into MEME the day after MEME was formed, which happened to also be the day BEFORE ADHD decided to make the biggest mistake of the server by merging into you morons.
So you took our cowards that flee rather than fight? Ok And we took in ADHD that seen SYN as the better hope than DOGE.
Kedart wrote:You, in a pathetic attempt to placate your new doomed recruits, were the ones who ordered the NAP broken. It was petty, and it sentenced your guild to the fate it is about to experience.
No you attacked a guild that had a CF with you without warning. You brought this on yourself.
Kedart wrote:Also, if you think that no diplomacy was done before shots were fired you are dead wrong. DOGE leadership was in contact with GH the day before he signed away the fate of his guild members. He knew damn well what would happen when he did what he did.
Sooo... You contacted GH to give terms of CF BUT never contacted SYN (which had no part of it) before opening fire on us. (that had a PACT). nice.
Kedart wrote:Rather than man up and step down to save his guild, he took the cowards path and tricked you gullible idiots into fighting his fight for him. Of course only shortly after that did he realize what a massive f'up he is and offer to delete his account to save his guild members... Too little too late.
Yeh glad you pointed this out... The DRAKO LAW was in place to unsure this servers long lasting survival and to give everyone the opportunity to play without being forced to leave. Part of your 48 hours agreement with SYN was that GH was to delete his account. Why? Because he done what was asked of a leader and fight against an enemy by attacking them in war? Because of a personal vendetta? I believe so. GH actually announced his gallant departure on our boards to save his guild. even knowing this guy for 5 minutes we all seen a great injustice in this and tried to keep him. This is someone that shouldn't be stopped from playing AE i wish there were more like this that played.
You like to finger point us as being the EVIL of DRAKO but maybe others will finally see what DOGE are like.

When not given respect... TAKE IT
lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 00:11

TwiSt3dFate wrote:
Kedart wrote:D05 was surrendered by SYN entirely after the first war and no, we did not put our training guild in 07.
So we didn't attack any MEME in 07? I hit loads but guess they were illusions lol
Kedart wrote:During the first ADHD/DOGE vs SYN war, several of your members defected after you got #rekt. Those members were placed into MEME the day after MEME was formed, which happened to also be the day BEFORE ADHD decided to make the biggest mistake of the server by merging into you morons.
So you took our cowards that flee rather than fight? Ok And we took in ADHD that seen SYN as the better hope than DOGE.
Kedart wrote:You, in a pathetic attempt to placate your new doomed recruits, were the ones who ordered the NAP broken. It was petty, and it sentenced your guild to the fate it is about to experience.
No you attacked a guild that had a CF with you without warning. You brought this on yourself.
Kedart wrote:Also, if you think that no diplomacy was done before shots were fired you are dead wrong. DOGE leadership was in contact with GH the day before he signed away the fate of his guild members. He knew damn well what would happen when he did what he did.
Sooo... You contacted GH to give terms of CF BUT never contacted SYN (which had no part of it) before opening fire on us. (that had a PACT). nice.
Kedart wrote:Rather than man up and step down to save his guild, he took the cowards path and tricked you gullible idiots into fighting his fight for him. Of course only shortly after that did he realize what a massive f'up he is and offer to delete his account to save his guild members... Too little too late.
Yeh glad you pointed this out... The DRAKO LAW was in place to unsure this servers long lasting survival and to give everyone the opportunity to play without being forced to leave. Part of your 48 hours agreement with SYN was that GH was to delete his account. Why? Because he done what was asked of a leader and fight against an enemy by attacking them in war? Because of a personal vendetta? I believe so. GH actually announced his gallant departure on our boards to save his guild. even knowing this guy for 5 minutes we all seen a great injustice in this and tried to keep him. This is someone that shouldn't be stopped from playing AE i wish there were more like this that played.
You like to finger point us as being the EVIL of DRAKO but maybe others will finally see what DOGE are like.
Lol

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 00:13

Is there no one with a decent IQ in SYN?

TwiSt3dFate

Postby TwiSt3dFate » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 00:46

lodbrok wrote:Is there no one with a decent IQ in SYN?
Seeing the lack of argument i guess thats a "yo mumma" comment.

Never mind... Someone out debating you isn't you fault. I mean the world still needs "special people" to laugh at :wink:

When not given respect... TAKE IT
Thall

Postby Thall » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 10:39

lodbrok wrote:You're right Kedart... Our fault in both wars was showing mercy.

SYN trolls won't get it. The guild is run by Scott gg with GH as underboss and Thall as their forum warrior damn!... That's like an army of retards.. Then an inactive GM that otherwise should be a decent one...
lodbrok wrote:Is there no one with a decent IQ in SYN?
Both posts show who is capable to talk and who isn't. Surely you DOGE guys don't have capability.

6 [SYN] Thall 97,886
87 [DOGE] Homura 50,882

Guess where did I've got this XP? Even if I don't count the crash I've killed more than 1M DOGE fleet and harvested 600k or more credits from your bases (excluding the derbs)
I hit, I talk about the facts (edited typo)
You talk and talk...

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 13:09

Your Rank: 9 - Your Combat Experience: 85,088
Your Rank: 17 - Your Level: 36.39

There's a difference between us Thall. One still has a good account because the guild they belong to has a smart LS and one has a salty and stupid LS resulting in a *beep* account.

The difference is clear to me.

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 13:56

Getting farmed gives a ton of exp doesn't it, Thall? I wouldn't know.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Lez

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 14:59

Lmfao lmfao lmfao.

So are we really throwing around experiences and account levels now hmmmmm?

Well let's see here!

To start. I have not played or logged in in almost 3 weeks.

Next up, you have like 15k exp on me. Grats. Lolll.

Now, keep in mind here, I have not played in 3 WEEKS. My economy, although ALL of my bases were occupied (have freed them), and I have NO TRADES, my economy is STILL ALMOST THE SAME AS YOURS. Lollll. In a day or less it will be better.

Sooooo Thall. Hmm. Hmm. I think I'm done. We can leave the stats to speak for themselves.

Now then, getting back to things that matter. First up, to those in SYN on here that are not LS. Shut up lol, you know nothing, and you probably won't at any point.

If SYN LS wants to talk they can do so themselves. However, I will say that DOGE and SYN have had many talks before. I know I worked hard when I was gm to make things happen. Sadly, nothing seems to work out between the 2 guilds. So I bow out to my new LS on that number. I have the utmost confidence in them.

As to ADHD LS. Rofl. What LS? For one thing, you have NO GUILD. For another, LS? hahahaha hmm, it's funny because when we were fighting SYN, Snoz and I ran your guild for you. The only one that ever showed potential for being a good leader was Danzo and he is gone now. So I say to you ADHD, don't talk about the Drako law as if you are a guild. You have no guild, you have no LS, you have nothing now but those you run to.

My forum rant is done. I would like to further announce that my views no longer represent all of DOGE. They represent me and myself alone. God I forgot how entertaining forum bawww could be.

Have fun with my post. <3

-Cyber

-Good to be back.

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.

-Thanos
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 15:28

CyBeRopTics wrote:Lmfao lmfao lmfao.

So are we really throwing around experiences and account levels now hmmmmm?

Well let's see here!

To start. I have not played or logged in in almost 3 weeks.

Next up, you have like 15k exp on me. Grats. Lolll.

Now, keep in mind here, I have not played in 3 WEEKS. My economy, although ALL of my bases were occupied (have freed them), and I have NO TRADES, my economy is STILL ALMOST THE SAME AS YOURS. Lollll. In a day or less it will be better.

Sooooo Thall. Hmm. Hmm. I think I'm done. We can leave the stats to speak for themselves.

Now then, getting back to things that matter. First up, to those in SYN on here that are not LS. Shut up lol, you know nothing, and you probably won't at any point.

If SYN LS wants to talk they can do so themselves. However, I will say that DOGE and SYN have had many talks before. I know I worked hard when I was gm to make things happen. Sadly, nothing seems to work out between the 2 guilds. So I bow out to my new LS on that number. I have the utmost confidence in them.

As to ADHD LS. Rofl. What LS? For one thing, you have NO GUILD. For another, LS? hahahaha hmm, it's funny because when we were fighting SYN, Snoz and I ran your guild for you. The only one that ever showed potential for being a good leader was Danzo and he is gone now. So I say to you ADHD, don't talk about the Drako law as if you are a guild. You have no guild, you have no LS, you have nothing now but those you run to.

My forum rant is done. I would like to further announce that my views no longer represent all of DOGE. They represent me and myself alone. God I forgot how entertaining forum bawww could be.

Have fun with my post. <3

-Cyber

-Good to be back.
Go away.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 15:46

Missed you too Frosty. <3

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.

-Thanos
Thall

Postby Thall » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 20:09

Kedart wrote:Getting farmed gives a ton of exp doesn't it, Thall? I wouldn't know.
Yea i have 500 bases so i get 100k xp from hits like this :P
Total cost of units destroyed: 4560 ( Attacker: 4060 ; Defender: 500 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +233 ; Defender: +217 )
Unlike you bullies just blob and get external help from NASA and UFC, I constanly derb your fleets and hit your bases. Otherwise like sean said I couldn't afford to have 3k prod cap(without prod commanders) and build enough fleet.

Thanks to you DOGE for funding my case.

Btw back to the topic again.

1) DOGE/ADHD war is way before over even without extended period (since the beginning of the war we had 3 galaxies if you count 01. (Btw you claimed 01 as a shared SH with NASA right after the blob crash, so we should have 2 galaxies) The war should continue 4+6days (or with your claim 4+4) even with the "peace" duration you still sit in our galaxies without any right. You should immediiately get out of them!
2) You've recruited NASA and UFC during war period but not allowed SYN to interfere.
3) NASA is blobbing in 03 and 06 without any proper war declaration.
4) DOGE recruit from ADHD/SYN during war time

Your acts are clearly violating the law but council is still not taking any act for those violations. The only act the council took was voiding the DOGE/ADHD CF without allowing ADHD/SYN defend the case. Practically the fairness of Drako Law council is over.

With so much external help you survived up to now, but I suspect that you can continue like this.

@Cyber : You haven't managed ADHD when you were in, you've gathered intel, made lausy launch orders (you've corrected some by force majeure). So if you call yourself as a good LS, think twice your exit from the game during the war. But worst of all you left LS to snoz long before that, which made your guild questionable with preserver pacts. Being minions of Danzo, your acts to him was worse than Brutus case.

Panzermeyer

Postby Panzermeyer » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 21:02

Thall, guess the age is getting you hard, you keep saying we were reinforced by UFC while what happens was players relocating from the teens to the 00s, to be near us. Like some ADHD preferred to join Doge/Meme instead of siding with the losers, I bet if this was something discussing in the your deceased guild half of your players would chose to join Doge instead of merging SYN, but pity for the several tha rage quit due to a weak LS and a short term sight.

About XP and raids, you did hit some bases and made profit, like dozens of Doge players with ADHD bases. About your hits, if you took so many of our fleet I never understood how you lost the crash, cause in all of the attacks you did in 03 and 02 you never picked debris so, got the XP, got the pillys and the trs but lost the boats and fed Doge on the debrs. In the end, great XP, *beep* Eco and +200 rank so I believe you are in a good path, keep going . :)

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 21:50

Ohhh. My. God. Dude. Are you mental? Legit. Are you honestly mental? Lmfao oh god this is fun.

I made *beep* launch orders? I had preserver pacts? Hahahahahahahaha. To that I say *beep* Please. Pull your head from where the sun don't shine my friend, because clearly something is wrong with how you interpret facts and tbh you are embarrassing yourself.

First of all, DOGE had no preserver pacts. If you recall, RUN, DOG, AND ADHD had the preserver pact. I broke that little pact because it was a pathetic display of disappointing ineptitude in the highest degree. Oh haha guys let's fail zerg the lower with 300 people and win haha. Fun fun.

No. I approached Danzo, Who I to this day respect, and asked if he'd prefer to make the server fun by going run/dog vs. Adhd/doge.

He thought it a grand idea. From there, we went to adhd as a war guild. The ONLY THING I ASKED OF YOUR LS was to get me gates out of 01. Lmfao of course they got us stuck their for a week +, but that's all history. If DOGE hadn't merged to adhd Danzo would have been overrun by the disgraceful disregard to orders that YOUR glorious members put forth in the SYN war. Doge kept you alive. Open your eyes.

In addition, you have another historically stupid fact wrong. At what point did I leave my guild to snoz? We were cogms from preserver start and then we both quit within 24 hours of each other at which point I left my guild in the incredibly capable hands of Melek Taus, Ninjutsu, and Sean. Why do I say capable? Well clearly they are managing to kick your asses pretty well. You do realize that ufc has not helped them, and most of nasa only recently linked up with doge. So yeah bud. Get your facts straight before you come forum rant.

The forums are made for ranting, aye, but tbh you are just embarrassing yourself. Lol. But by all means continue, this is fun.

Once again I say my views are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of DOGE at this time.

-Cyber

-Thanos

Return to “Drako”