DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: DOGE violating every single part of Drako Law

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 22:02

Thall, you should move your fleet from 03 and start playing with the big boys.

The real fun and profit is the big fleets. One of your SYN players was even nice enough to send a 80k frigate fleet into my hands. DNs will be nicely fed.

Oh, but I will be collecting the derbs because my guild has control. Because hitting petty fleets, not collecting the derbs, and having a *beep* account isn't fun. :)

Thall

Postby Thall » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 22:06

Panzermeyer wrote:Thall, guess the age is getting you hard, you keep saying we were reinforced by UFC while what happens was players relocating from the teens to the 00s, to be near us. Like some ADHD preferred to join Doge/Meme instead of siding with the losers, I bet if this was something discussing in the your deceased guild half of your players would chose to join Doge instead of merging SYN, but pity for the several tha rage quit due to a weak LS and a short term sight.

About XP and raids, you did hit some bases and made profit, like dozens of Doge players with ADHD bases. About your hits, if you took so many of our fleet I never understood how you lost the crash, cause in all of the attacks you did in 03 and 02 you never picked debris so, got the XP, got the pillys and the trs but lost the boats and fed Doge on the debrs. In the end, great XP, *beep* Eco and +200 rank so I believe you are in a good path, keep going . :)

Panzermeyer you know i like you.
You don't get the point. Drako Law definitely does not allow recruiting from parties who are in a war. So by accepting those rogues to your ranks is violation of ROE.

At the crash time I only had a chance to hit once to my spec but then I was decimated by a HC spec. It could have been better, but didn't worked like that.

I never lost any boat during ninja'ing. I've lost twice near 50k (each) in our SH by my mistake (first time i was swimming and second time i was parking my car and made a bad decision by not moving the fleet)

About derbis, during 1 week span, I've decimated your mini blobs in 03 and 07, and those derbs were 1/3rd of your fleets not mine. 07 was scooped by us, 03 scooped by you guys. So I can't really figure out how DOGE's decimated fleets were recovered by 1/6th worth derbs.

Btw hitting my bases again and again and again without respecting to any Drako Law is not something that you should be proud of. While I write this, one of your sore losers is going to hit my base again, probably quite satisfied by breaking the not working laws. I'm not mentioning your permaocc attempts half of my bases in our SH (since we are in war DOGE can't claim that it is a farm galaxy that you are invading and not allowing to recover)

So mocking with my economy is actually your shame, not mine.

And again, it is not my age but DOGE's outrageous behaviour to continue illegally the war which is already finished by force majeur.

Another thing that you blurt is (your relocating!!!! friends), it is still against the law to change the tag during war. By your claim you personally proved that DOGE is insisting to continue to VIOLATE the rotten Drako Law.

Btw that law is really rotten and shouldn't be existed from day 1, but Cyberoptics was so proud of this Law and claiming that he wrote the Law and won't allow DOGE to break it. Funny isn't it? That Law is probably only violated in such a swarm by just DOGE. (if you don't remember, just browse the ADHD/DOGE war declaration topic and search Cyberoptics)

Thall

Postby Thall » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 22:09

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Thall, you should move your fleet from 03 and start playing with the big boys.

The real fun and profit is the big fleets. One of your SYN players was even nice enough to send a 80k frigate fleet into my hands. DNs will be nicely fed.

Oh, but I will be collecting the derbs because my guild has control. Because hitting petty fleets, not collecting the derbs, and having a *beep* account isn't fun. :)

Yes you are right, my spawns are playing in 03. 2 days ago I've visited your 06 SH with my upper fleet , it was quite productive.

Oh be a man and come to our main blob :D

Thall

Postby Thall » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 22:11

Another smart(!) hit. You guys call this farming? Every hit you make is just another violation.

Total cost of units destroyed: 12350 ( Attacker: 9850 ; Defender: 2500 )
Experience: ( Attacker: +674 ; Defender: +518 )
New debris in space: 5237
Attacker conquered the base
Attacker got 217 credits for pillaging defender's base.

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DOGE GM Retired; OuTz Retired

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 22:16

Lol. My mates have only violated the law when they were violated previously. Look at the facts. You ceded your claims and then syn ceded their claims. So we claimed them ourselves.

You merged with syn in direct violation of a treaty your LS signed with doge ls. So yep. You have no credibility or foot to stand on with regards to any part of the drako law.

So sorry. By the way, for the record, the current drako law is maybe a total of a half a percent my input at this point. My name is on the document but I have not had anything to do with it in weeks. The document does not even reflect what it once was.

Do I still support it? Well I'll leave my LS to decide that as yep.. hmm. Not doge gm.. hmm.. not doge vgm.. guess that means I'm not ls. ^_^ so I will follow my ls and let them fight their own forum battles.

In the mean time I will continue trolling because I find its really entertaining. I get why you do it frosty.

-Cyber

Co-Founder of DOGE! -Retired from Politics.

Doge Troll Overlord -Iridium
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 22:17

The more I read Thall's posts and all other ADHD/SYN posts, the more you guys remind me of this video...

Thall

Postby Thall » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 22:36

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:The more I read Thall's posts and all other ADHD/SYN posts, the more you guys remind me of this video...

Sorry Sean you just go around and never focus on the topic about Drako Law violations.
I guess you are really skilled in getting out of the topic.

ADHD/DOGE war is over by force majeure and your presence in 03/05 is just violation. (The official length is 4days + 3*2days (for each galaxy we have) = 10 days. Official war started in Aug 12, CF became effective on Aug 20. (8 days war), Council negated it on Aug 26th (but DOGE started to hit without waiting the decision) 10-8=2days war period is ended on Aug 28th. So your presence and hits in 03/05 after Aug 28th is clear violation, I don't really understand how a fair(!)council denies this clear fact)
NASA's presence in 03/06 is violation
Recruiting during wartime is violation
Permaoccing or continuous hitting the bases in the galaxies you invade is violation.

I don't see any fact base addressing or even silly excuses for those violations, so I assume that you already ACCEPT your guild's VIOLATION acts.

Like Homura said (where you denied and then countered by your guild members, showing your active LS skills), DOGE is going to break the Law as long as someone comes and stops.

Why you just don't officially announce that you give a sh.t to Drako Law, since it doesn't serve you enough anymore and you'll do anything you want? Why to hide behind lies, stale excuses, off-topic issues?

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DOGE GM Retired; OuTz Retired

Postby CyBeRopTics » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 22:44

Thall. There are no violations because your guild DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE.

Co-Founder of DOGE! -Retired from Politics.

Doge Troll Overlord -Iridium
Thall

Postby Thall » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 23:03

CyBeRopTics wrote:Thall. There are no violations because your guild DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE.

1) Our guild merged. Not seized. You can't just claim one sided and then believe your bogus.
2) CF was requested by DOGE once we started to hit their juicy bases, in fact DOGE never had a fair ground to break the CF. Council members acted for their profits rather than being fair. We were not allowed to defend our case.
3) If ADHD doesn't exist anymore than DOGE is still violate SYN's SH's.
4) NASA's existence in 03 and 05 are still violations.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 23:07

CyBeRopTics wrote:at which point I left my guild in the incredibly capable hands of Melek Taus, Ninjutsu, and Sean. Why do I say capable? Well clearly they are managing to kick your asses pretty well.

kek

Implying farming SYN or ADHD is in any way difficult.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG!, K2: CANS | Forced Labour: J2: KS
Cyber villain extraordinaire
lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DICE
TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
XP

Postby lodbrok » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 23:13

Thall wrote:
CyBeRopTics wrote:Thall. There are no violations because your guild DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE.

1) Our guild merged. Not seized. You can't just claim one sided and then believe your bogus.
2) CF was requested by DOGE once we started to hit their juicy bases, in fact DOGE never had a fair ground to break the CF. Council members acted for their profits rather than being fair. We were not allowed to defend our case.
3) If ADHD doesn't exist anymore than DOGE is still violate SYN's SH's.
4) NASA's existence in 03 and 05 are still violations.

Syn is kos no?

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 23:16

FrostyGoblin wrote:
CyBeRopTics wrote:at which point I left my guild in the incredibly capable hands of Melek Taus, Ninjutsu, and Sean. Why do I say capable? Well clearly they are managing to kick your asses pretty well.

kek

Implying farming SYN or ADHD is in any way difficult.

Dude, the KOS was lifted from LF and you're still salty?!

Guess the salt will continue to flow despite recent changes.

Panzermeyer

Postby Panzermeyer » Tue 01 Sep, 2015 23:40

Thall wrote:

Panzermeyer you know i like you.
You don't get the point. Drako Law definitely does not allow recruiting from parties who are in a war. So by accepting those rogues to your ranks is violation of ROE.

I never lost any boat during ninja'ing. I've lost twice near 50k (each) in our SH by my mistake (first time i was swimming and second time i was parking my car and made a bad decision by not moving the fleet)

About derbis, during 1 week span, I've decimated your mini blobs in 03 and 07, and those derbs were 1/3rd of your fleets not mine. 07 was scooped by us, 03 scooped by you guys.

Another thing that you blurt is (your relocating!!!! friends), it is still against the law to change the tag during war. By your claim you personally proved that DOGE is insisting to continue to VIOLATE the rotten Drako Law.

Well, before I go the "I like you too" and make this Brokeback mountain space version, I think you must set your mind, once and for all, about ppl coming to us. Firstly, they came to MEME, exactly to be apart from any possible war, asking for a new place to build in a group that is respected. As we both know, the same was given to some ADHD but you guys made your own choices. By the time they started to move the CF was in place and the training guild was up.

But after SYN started to attack MEME, based on the Law about SH and disregarding a NAP, ppl were moved to Doge per LS decision. If the merge between SYN and ADHD is legal to your eyes, so is the addition of players that knock at our door asking to come in, in the end we are not recruiting, we are accepting volunteers :)

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 02 Sep, 2015 00:05

It did as long the DOGE vs. ADHD war continued (I guess it's over now?). That's like, the entire argument for allowing DOGE to continue hitting ADHD members. If that's not the case then y'all are war criminals.

Panzermeyer wrote:But after SYN started to attack MEME, based on the Law about SH and disregarding a NAP, ppl were moved to Doge per LS decision. If the merge between SYN and ADHD is legal to your eyes, so is the addition of players that knock at our door asking to come in, in the end we are not recruiting, we are accepting volunteers :)

The merge during war wasn't legal. Again, that was why DOGE was able to continue attacking ADHD members even under SYN's tag. You can't just interpret the law one way when it benefits you, then the opposite way when it doesn't.

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: DICE
TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
XP

Postby lodbrok » Wed 02 Sep, 2015 00:20

Wlerin wrote:

It did as long the DOGE vs. ADHD war continued (I guess it's over now?). That's like, the entire argument for allowing DOGE to continue hitting ADHD members. If that's not the case then y'all are war criminals.

Panzermeyer wrote:But after SYN started to attack MEME, based on the Law about SH and disregarding a NAP, ppl were moved to Doge per LS decision. If the merge between SYN and ADHD is legal to your eyes, so is the addition of players that knock at our door asking to come in, in the end we are not recruiting, we are accepting volunteers :)

The merge during war wasn't legal. Again, that was why DOGE was able to continue attacking ADHD members even under SYN's tag. You can't just interpret the law one way when it benefits you, then the opposite way when it doesn't.

Hey Judge, how do you do?

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...

Return to “Drako”