Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Not Archer Again
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat 29 Aug, 2015 03:56
Reputation: 1

Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby Not Archer Again » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 05:17

XXXXXXX 29 Aug 2015, 02:11:29 (name deleted to protect my source)
And just for your information Jetfire has announced he will be leaving Drako.


___________________________________________________
Jetfire you will be missed.
29 Aug 2015, 04:34:32 Pillage of Caamas +1,258 1,884
29 Aug 2015, 02:49:29 Pillage of TurnDown4WHAT +911 1,212
____________________________________________________

Your declaration of war against me (or my guild) a week ago was not made formally through the drako forums as set by Drako Law.

I know you sent frantic messages to our GM requesting a ceasefire. Again this isn't the way to request a ceasefire, had you read the Drako law you would have known that you would have needed to post those terms of ceasefire on Drako Forum (even while your war was not declared correctly from the beginning)

____________________________________________________

While I was a member of THB, I tried to explain to you the finer points of the law, however you never took the time to read and digest it.

There are those that complain about the Drako Law openly on the forums, though many do not take the time to read it. Instead some say "The law doesn't apply to me"

As someone long dead once said: You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink..

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 76
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 05:50


Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 37
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby Pinochle » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 06:40

From: [=THB=] JetFire
10 Aug 2015, 23:37:58

Thanks for the offer, and I wish you luck in your campaigns considering one of my personal friends in SYN assures NASA is about to explode into a billion peices. Good luck. You won't have to worry about us, we are already on our way out o here. So we don't even need to communicate anymore. My drop of trust kind of dissipated once the wind arrived. :P Take care.

JetFire


...from what I can c....
Thb is the one broken and in many pieces...

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun 20 Apr, 2014 16:28
Reputation: 5
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda
Location: United States

Re: Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby JetFire » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 13:10

Lol.

Archer, you poor chap. I've told you at least 40 times now, no joke; it didn't apply to us because we didn't sign it, and on top of the fact that we could easily assume [DOGE] would not have permitted us to sign it after a conversation on the forums I had, plus a couple of PM's I exchanged with the guy who drafted the damn thing. It's simple: he didn't want us on it, top Guilds didn't want us on it, and THB high command agreed not to follow it.

What you don't understand Archer is that this Law does not apply to everyone, whether they were declined or just didn't sign it. You've tried stalking me on kik messenger after I gave you my contact info on that to speak with you about the Drako Law. Grats, you were the first person I ever had to block on social media out of game. :P

Also, if I may comment, I had bigger than enough chance to defeat YOU ALONE over my bases, but no, you required 82k from 2 other players to sit on my bases until my mobile was caught and destroyed, and then you bragged about single-handily defeating me. For one, I had three other bases, another thing, that was 3 people, a total of 87k against my 10k. Congratulations. GG Archer.

Grim wise is a decent person. I didn't send a message begging him for a ceasefire. I told him "please ceasefire, and I'll work on merging [=THB=] into your training Guild, after I speak with the council". Once again, Pinnochle and Archer, the lying duet, changing my words to fill their needs.

Why are you here again Scotty? Please take your irrelevance elsewhere. You needed a duo of spies to keep tabs on me, a level 18 leader of a farm Guild. I'm sorry, but that is just pathetic. You say you're the adult Archer, but why are you finding every opportunity you can to make the game worse for me? You even went through the trouble to stalk me on social media. That's a first, at least for a while, on AE. Also, its just creepy. I mean Frosty doesn't even do that... (Love you too Frosty XD)

Also Pinnochle, looks to me like I won. Didn't post ever since last week on the borums.

PS: thanks for telling me who the spy is Archer. Now I just have to find the other.

That was cute, good try.
Not Archer Again
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat 29 Aug, 2015 03:56
Reputation: 1

Re: Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby Not Archer Again » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 15:55

Jetfire: Archer, you poor chap. I've told you at least 40 times now, no joke; it didn't apply to us

Archer: Stating it didn't apply to us.. Grr... You are one of those people.

Jetfire: on top of the fact that we could easily assume [DOGE] would not have permitted us to sign it

Archer: What fact? All I see here is an assumption..

Jetfire: You've tried stalking me on kik messenger

Archer: Stalking? Really? I sent you a few messages.. Hint: One of my messages to you was the link to this forum..

Jetfire: I gave you my contact info on that to speak with you about the Drako Law.

Archer: False. You requested that i download the app to talk about a board post that I made. The post had 8 reasons why THB was going to fail..

Jetfire: Also, if I may comment, I had bigger than enough chance to defeat YOU ALONE over my bases, but no, you required 82k from 2 other players to sit on my bases until my mobile was caught and destroyed, and then you bragged about single-handily defeating me.

Archer: False. I sat on your bases. I'd hardly call 3 battle ships and fighters a mobile..

Jetfire: I didn't send a message begging him for a ceasefire. I told him "please ceasefire, and I'll work on merging [=THB=] into your training Guild, after I speak with the council". Once again, Pinnochle and Archer, the lying duet, changing my words to fill their needs.

Archer: Here are messages you sent me when I was inbound to your bases. (See why I use the adjectives begging or frantic)

Exhibit A:

[=THB=] JetFire (=THB=)27 Aug 2015, 03:57:25
Ceasefire. I get the point. I will message Grimwise now. I will speak about a surrender and merger. However, you hitting Caamas will only make me slow the process. Leave me alone, I am going to speak with your leadership now.

Exhibit B:
[=THB=] JetFire (=THB=)27 Aug 2015, 04:09:27
Look, I am here to speak with your leadership. I told you... hitting Caamas will only slow my process. I have just messaged your leadership (GRim) asking him to ceasefire. WHat I offer is none of your business, especailly now that WHAT has to watch NAZA gates that you orchestrated in D35. That is not even any of your business to request specifics.


Jetfire: Why are you here again Scotty?

Archer: I laugh out loud every time you use my "real name" .. I do wish it was my first name though... Way better than Howard, George, or Carl.

Jetfire: You say you're the adult Archer, but why are you finding every opportunity you can to make the game worse for me?

Archer: And you say you started playing Alpha at 6 years old....
Poor little guy can't handle it when someone dishes it back.. Maybe you shouldn't have talked such a big game or sent me those threatening in-game messages..


Jetfire: You needed a duo of spies to keep tabs on me,

Archer: False You need medication bruv.

Jetfire: a level 18 leader of a farm Guild.

Archer: True. - Glad we agree.

Jetfire: Didn't post ever since last week on the borums

Archer: Let me guess school started?

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun 20 Apr, 2014 16:28
Reputation: 5
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda
Location: United States

Re: Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby JetFire » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 16:25

I'm glad you like to talk up a storm Archer. Let it be known that I wasn't begging for a ceasefire, at all. I wasn't even frantic. I thought over a request the night before, and asked that you did not hit my bases as it would only demoralize the concept of "hey let's have peace so we can possibly give you more members!" And guess what? The only "threat" I sent you was that I may or may not park some fictional space boats over your base. We already talked about this. I gave a fictional number of 60 Cruisers and 240 Fighters, then you took it seriously while I sat and laughed because for one, I don't build Cruiser specs. Secondly, I don't tell a enemy how many ships I'm sending. I may as well have calculated how many Fighters you should have built to counter me and sent the number to you saying "use this many ships to kill me", if that was the case.

I messaged [WHAT] Command AFTER we noticed a mass invasion of Crazy/WHAT merged forces. Did THB command as a whole panic? Yes. We knew we were the last Guild in the 30's not under the WHAT banner. I didn't send my messages because of you. You think I'm scared of getting occed? You're funny.

Also when I blocked you in-game, you started to harass me with fleet names, other people PMing me, then you proceeded to message me on kik with messages like "blocking me is really foolish" after I made it clear that I no longer wanted to talk to you. So I ignored you and removed you from contact list so the only way you could message me is by asking to talk with me. So I declined the request which also had a harassing message on it. When you sent another request with another stupid harassing message, I figured out how to block you and I did. When I asked you to stop communicating with me and you continually try to override my methods of avoiding you so you can try and harass me, what do you call that? Oh right, your version of everything is twisted. The sky is purple if you look out the window, right?

Grats, I've given my Lyra account to a friend and my Drako Account will be removed from the system once AE does their thing. JetFire no longer exists in game. So please, for the love of God, stop talking to me. Stop trying to override my methods of blocking/ignoring you, and leave me alone. People messaging me at 3 in the morning after they figured how to get past my way to stop communicating with them manually, it's just not cool. I can take a game blow. I won't tolerate harassment though from petty adults who think they have the right-away to do anything they want because it's the Internet. There is guys like you in every server Archer, but good for you, you are by far the worst I've ran into. Nobody has had the courage to find as many methods as possible to bomb me, even on social media.

That was cute, good try.
User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 76
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 16:36

Wow. ASAE has more drama than I thought.

Not Archer Again
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat 29 Aug, 2015 03:56
Reputation: 1

Re: Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby Not Archer Again » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 16:38

I created a Lyra account to look for your name. It didn't exist.

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun 20 Apr, 2014 16:28
Reputation: 5
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda
Location: United States

Re: Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby JetFire » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 16:49

Not Archer Again wrote:I created a Lyra account to look for your name. It didn't exist.

Ya sure? Cuz if you want, I'll link you to the account. I still have the account number lol.

That was cute, good try.
JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun 20 Apr, 2014 16:28
Reputation: 5
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda
Location: United States

Re: Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby JetFire » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 16:52

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Wow. ASAE has more drama than I thought.

I've never been in ASAE because 90% of them seem to always be foreigners.

That was cute, good try.
Not Archer Again
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat 29 Aug, 2015 03:56
Reputation: 1

Re: Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby Not Archer Again » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 16:54

JetFire wrote:
Not Archer Again wrote:I created a Lyra account to look for your name. It didn't exist.

Ya sure? Cuz if you want, I'll link you to the account. I still have the account number lol.


Is this a trick? I thought you didnt want me to talk to you? make up your mind kiddo..

But this is an example of what i've been dealing with.. You'd send me a rude message in game then block me. So I would respond via KiK...

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun 20 Apr, 2014 16:28
Reputation: 5
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda
Location: United States

Re: Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby JetFire » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 17:02

Lol I'm gonna bet money that this Archer guy is a Pinnochle multi. You both talk the exact same way, you both call me the same things, you're both on roughly the same times, you're both affiliated NASA players, and you're both idiotic trolls. http://lyra.astroempires.com/profile.aspx?player=66468 Is 5th Generation JetFire Lyra account. Hmm looks like somebody snagged my fleet recently. Dayum.

Oh and BTW, you sending PM's in forum won't pass either Archer. You sent me a PM right before you posted that. Typical Pinnochle and Archer behavior.

Yeah, thanks for reminding me.

That was cute, good try.
User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 76
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 17:05

JetFire wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Wow. ASAE has more drama than I thought.

I've never been in ASAE because 90% of them seem to always be foreigners.

Pretty sure TBH and ASAE are practically the same thing though...

Not Archer Again
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat 29 Aug, 2015 03:56
Reputation: 1

Re: Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby Not Archer Again » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 17:08

JetFire wrote:Lol I'm gonna bet money that this Archer guy is a Pinnochle multi. You both talk the exact same way, you both call me the same things, you're both on roughly the same times, you're both affiliated NASA players, and you're both idiotic trolls. http://lyra.astroempires.com/profile.aspx?player=66468 Is 5th Generation JetFire Lyra account. Hmm looks like somebody snagged my fleet recently. Dayum.

Oh and BTW, you sending PM's in forum won't pass either Archer. You sent me a PM right before you posted that. Typical Pinnochle and Archer behavior.

Yeah, thanks for reminding me.


Ouch level 31 after 173 days. Typical. At least we know its you.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 37
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: Goodbye Jetfire - You will be missed

Postby Pinochle » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 17:18

I wasn't going to comment on this subject but daaaamnnn

Saaaalllllltttttyyyy


Return to “Drako”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests