And cleared invasion by S-9?

FreakyBaby
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue 11 Aug, 2015 08:53
Reputation: 0
Guild: Alien
Galaxy: Drako

And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby FreakyBaby » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 03:12

Galaxy D28 > Region 48 > System 67 > Astro 20 (D28:XX:XX:XX) Bookmark
Astro Type: Planet
Terrain: Craters
Area: 85
Solar Energy: 3
Fertility: 5
Resources
311


Base Owner Occupier Economy
28 S-9 [S-9] Rogue 37 / 37
957 credits in space debris.

Move fleet here
Fleets
Fleet
Player
Arrival
Size
Fleet 1134 [Alien] FreakyBaby 370
Fleet 460 [Alien] Comphollic 20
DEF 91 [S-9] Con_aquila 8:16:19 153,000
Hoochie Hunter 72 [S-9] Mojo 8:16:30 320,395
Shilleleagh 75 [S-9] King Lot 8:16:30 300,000
Shilleleagh 77 [S-9] King Lot 8:16:31 352,960
Hoochie Hunter 74 [S-9] Mojo 11:26:27 136,000
Show fleets summary


At least Con_Aquila doesn't have a base in 28.
Last edited by Chesterton on Sun 06 Sep, 2015 19:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed coordinates

User avatar
marti99
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu 02 Aug, 2012 22:23
Reputation: 2
Guild: [Alien]

Re: And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby marti99 » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 03:13

+ One of them doesn't even have a base in our SH.

And the other two just placed one base to be able to sent fleet.
Right now S-9 has 23 bases in D28... :shhh:

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu 27 Jun, 2013 04:18
Reputation: 31
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Re: And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby Twerk Team » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 04:20

i know you guys dont pay attention to anything, but drako law is dead, ok? nobody is enforcing it. nobody is following it. give up.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
User avatar
The Ed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed 24 Sep, 2008 03:33
Reputation: 3
Guild: [NøiSe]
[Fail]
Galaxy: Fenix
Location: USA

Re: And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby The Ed » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 19:11

Clearly you guys missed the fail invasion by UFC of the 20s...also way to post full cords on the forum good work ;)

Teh Winter is coming to a galaxy near you
User avatar
Chesterton
Global Moderator
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon 10 Jun, 2013 15:03
Reputation: 26

Re: And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby Chesterton » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 19:46

Please censor your coordinates before posting them.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules
User avatar
Hempcat
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri 24 May, 2013 17:47
Reputation: 7
Guild: H:[TFL] O:[OFACE]
Galaxy: Helion
Location: Kansas City

Re: And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby Hempcat » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 22:38

What the hell does "And cleared invasion by S-9" mean anyway?
The only thing clear from this post is that Thor and his minion are 'special' and need to use rubber boats or risk hurting themselves.

Of the People, For the People, By the People...
User avatar
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue 01 Dec, 2009 20:48
Reputation: 26
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby IrishEyes » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 23:04

The Ed wrote:Clearly you guys missed the fail invasion by UFC of the 20s...also way to post full cords on the forum good work ;)

What has that got to do with anything dear chap?

King_Lot
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue 04 Dec, 2012 03:45
Reputation: 0

Re: And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby King_Lot » Sun 06 Sep, 2015 23:45

Perhaps if you did not try to perma-occ the bases of a local guild with more than 2x your fleet you would not have visitors?

We are just looking out for our guild and our bases. Do not bother us and there will be no problems.

User avatar
marti99
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu 02 Aug, 2012 22:23
Reputation: 2
Guild: [Alien]

Re: And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby marti99 » Mon 07 Sep, 2015 00:33

King_Lot wrote:Perhaps if you did not try to perma-occ the bases of a local guild with more than 2x your fleet you would not have visitors?

We are just looking out for our guild and our bases. Do not bother us and there will be no problems.



I'm sure you would tolerate us to place bases in D26 ... :roll:
We go with the exact same logic D28 is our SH and we will defend it you can keep pushing players to place bases here but then they won't have fun thats a promise.

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu 27 Jun, 2013 04:18
Reputation: 31
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Re: And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby Twerk Team » Mon 07 Sep, 2015 06:35

IrishEyes wrote:
The Ed wrote:Clearly you guys missed the fail invasion by UFC of the 20s...also way to post full cords on the forum good work ;)

What has that got to do with anything dear chap?

because it was a blatant violation of Drako Law and the ultimate signal that the law was actually dead. it being a failure is just the fun part.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
King_Lot
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue 04 Dec, 2012 03:45
Reputation: 0

Re: And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby King_Lot » Mon 07 Sep, 2015 11:14

marti99 wrote:
I'm sure you would tolerate us to place bases in D26 ... :roll:
We go with the exact same logic D28 is our SH and we will defend it you can keep pushing players to place bases here but then they won't have fun thats a promise.


You guys have bases in 26.... And 29.... I think I am missing your point.

This is all moot in any case since your gm is stealing occs in 27.

User avatar
marti99
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu 02 Aug, 2012 22:23
Reputation: 2
Guild: [Alien]

Re: And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby marti99 » Mon 07 Sep, 2015 12:32

After you guys stole occs in 28 we return the favour.

+ there is bases perm occed by S-9 in 26,27 and 29 too so i dunno why you cry if you get hit in 28 which is our SH.
What goes arround comes arround.

FreakyBaby
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue 11 Aug, 2015 08:53
Reputation: 0
Guild: Alien
Galaxy: Drako

Re: And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby FreakyBaby » Mon 07 Sep, 2015 13:20

Post was auto corrected, by phone and I thought cords were edited out. Either way, we can all genereally see that this Drako law isn't working, no reason for me to post violations in future, LF and S-9 are working together freeing occs for the other while both invade D28, council doesn't do squat, huzzah, now back to the general game.

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu 27 Jun, 2013 04:18
Reputation: 31
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Re: And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby Twerk Team » Mon 07 Sep, 2015 22:01

FreakyBaby wrote:Post was auto corrected, by phone and I thought cords were edited out. Either way, we can all genereally see that this Drako law isn't working, no reason for me to post violations in future, LF and S-9 are working together freeing occs for the other while both invade D28, council doesn't do squat, huzzah, now back to the general game.

read my first response....

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
User avatar
The Ed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed 24 Sep, 2008 03:33
Reputation: 3
Guild: [NøiSe]
[Fail]
Galaxy: Fenix
Location: USA

Re: And cleared invasion by S-9?

Postby The Ed » Tue 08 Sep, 2015 17:58

Twerk Team wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
The Ed wrote:Clearly you guys missed the fail invasion by UFC of the 20s...also way to post full cords on the forum good work ;)

What has that got to do with anything dear chap?

because it was a blatant violation of Drako Law and the ultimate signal that the law was actually dead. it being a failure is just the fun part.

^ this basically

Teh Winter is coming to a galaxy near you

Return to “Drako”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests