How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1211
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Thu 17 Sep, 2015 21:29

The Ed wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:It's still part of the Zerg dude. Just because some don't participate because they're bad doesn't mean they are excluded.

um no the only fleet that matters is what launches why would fleet not in the guild or near the blob count for one, and why would guilds no one has even talked too be on there...

Also u probs just mad u losing to syn

Why would guilds have players in their guild when they don't "count"? Maybe you should KD them since they don't "count"... Ya know... Since you're not a zerg and all 8-)

And I'm not very mad. Happy with #1 XP atm.

User avatar
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue 01 Dec, 2009 20:48
Reputation: 27
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 17 Sep, 2015 21:48

Secret launch at weedem, you are funny team jerk, now we know who the real retard is. I taught EE was bad haha

You will be put in your place soon boy.

We intentionally even brought our gate guy over before launches, too bad it was vudu that were the first ones to spot it.

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun 01 Mar, 2015 22:36
Reputation: 2

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby DarkHorse » Thu 17 Sep, 2015 22:12

Before UFC tried to invade , WeDem wasnt alone. that was well known to all who wanted to know.

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 18 Sep, 2015 01:16

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:It's still part of the Zerg dude. Just because some don't participate because they're bad doesn't mean they are excluded.

That's not what DOGE said back when they were pacted to DOG/ADHD/RUN, I thought that's what we had decided counted.

1. This has nothing to do with DOGE.
2. No idea wtf you're talking about.
3. Stop trying so hard.

Even if we did, someone else doing something bad doesn't justify you to do it. Stop being a little spastic kid, k?

Let me remind you then.


PostTue 14 Jul, 2015 01:31
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
FunTimes wrote:Updated numbers...

2 [RUN] Running With Scissors 4,007,705 93 43,094
3 [ADHD] Accept Defeat Hit Delete 3,182,055 55 57,856
15 [DOG] Hotamétaneo o 444,980 20 22,249
27 [DOGE] Much Good, Very Wow 64,985 6 10,831
vs
10 [NASA] Not Another Server - ARGHHH 915,730 17 53,866

174 players vs 17

Not willing to give up that ten to one advantage, eh? :bleh:

But ADHD and DOGE isn't even in 00...

This is awkward.


PostThu 17 Sep, 2015 21:26
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:It's still part of the Zerg dude. Just because some don't participate because they're bad doesn't mean they are excluded.


I'm loving the consistency in what you say.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1211
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 18 Sep, 2015 01:41

We had no intent of helping the "zerg" in 00. While those other players in 20s/30s zerg just aren't helping because they are bad. Like I said in my post.

Huge difference Mr. Downs.

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 18 Sep, 2015 03:19

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:We had no intent of helping the "zerg" in 00. While those other players in 20s/30s zerg just aren't helping because they are bad. Like I said in my post.

Huge difference Mr. Downs.

Did you really just reference intent as to why you reason one is a zerg and one isn't?

I'm done, congratulations, you've broke me, not even nard could break me, well done.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1211
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 89
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 18 Sep, 2015 03:23

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:We had no intent of helping the "zerg" in 00. While those other players in 20s/30s zerg just aren't helping because they are bad. Like I said in my post.

Huge difference Mr. Downs.

Did you really just reference intent as to why you reason one is a zerg and one isn't?

I'm done, congratulations, you've broke me, not even nard could break me, well done.

If you read you'd see that I didn't try to explain or justify the reasons for zerging. I was responding directly to you accusing me of not practicing what I preach.

If one is broken it is me because adults like you on this game don't know how to read and comprehend understandable text.

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 18 Sep, 2015 03:32

But you have no *beep* idea why we didn't participate, you are just asuming things at this point, hence why intent is so stupid to say. You have no idea what our intentions are, you only have facts and the fact is that not all of the guilds listed in Hayley's post ever had the intention to launch to 10's.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:26
Reputation: 63

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby Hayley » Fri 18 Sep, 2015 03:45

Somebody has to stay home and play defense while everyone else zergsuicides on the tens.

I'm sure you will tell them that you are staying home to "defend" the homeland.

But the truth is that you are too much of a coward to risk your precious simfleets and you'd much rather stay at home where you can "defend" or backstab the next sucker in the teens.

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 18 Sep, 2015 04:06

Hayley wrote:Somebody has to stay home and play defense while everyone else zergsuicides on the tens.

I'm sure you will tell them that you are staying home to "defend" the homeland.

But the truth is that you are too much of a coward to risk your precious simfleets and you'd much rather stay at home where you can "defend" or backstab the next sucker in the teens.

Nah, I just didn't want to go.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
User avatar
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri 26 Nov, 2010 20:40
Reputation: 61

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby fkabnk » Fri 18 Sep, 2015 04:30

Actually, I decided I'd rather blow my fleet up on alien in 28 than sit in some blobstare. I don't mind being included in the zerg alliance tho, seeing as we're pacted with them and they're our buddies and stuff. But we're gonna leave the whole launching at 10s to them while we play around with alien.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
User avatar
The Ed
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed 24 Sep, 2008 03:33
Reputation: 3
Guild: [NøiSe]
[Fail]
Galaxy: Fenix
Location: USA

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby The Ed » Tue 22 Sep, 2015 07:01

IrishEyes wrote:Yeah Ed spin it to look better for yourself bro.

We broke no laws, we recalled 34 hours out, law stated you had to give 24 hours notice, aside from that you guys had already zerg merged before you even knew how much fleet we were sending.

Either way 10s broke nothing bro, we just made the process of the hidden 20s zerg come to light quicker.

Lol you launched 42 mil into my home galaxy. My guild only had 15 mil fleet you trying to tell me you woulda recalled all but 115% of our totals and gotten the avgs to be fair? And you think I was going to wait around to see if you were going to do that pls stop trying to spin the story. You just look more foolish doing so.

Bottom line is you tried to zerg WeDem got caught now all you are doing is bawing on the forums. Next time try to act like you're a decent player and just launch with the 115% as per drako law had said then we wouldn't have had to call friends

DarkHorse wrote:Before UFC tried to invade , WeDem wasnt alone. that was well known to all who wanted to know.

um what? We were in 20 alone vudu was in their sh and ori was in 26, we were actually going to declare on NASA until the whole 00s craziness happened

Teh Winter is coming to a galaxy near you
DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun 01 Mar, 2015 22:36
Reputation: 2

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby DarkHorse » Tue 22 Sep, 2015 21:34

WuDu wasnt alone so dont spin please.

Drako Law was ideal for lol 20s , many guilds lead by (ex)team mates from other servers. easy to farm weaker guilds in 20s and deal with possible invasion from stronger clusters.

it is well known who is in charge of teens , who is in charge of 20s / 30s???

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19482
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 589
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby Wlerin » Wed 23 Sep, 2015 00:13

DarkHorse wrote:WuDu wasnt alone so dont spin please.

Drako Law was ideal for lol 20s , many guilds lead by (ex)team mates from other servers. easy to farm weaker guilds in 20s and deal with possible invasion from stronger clusters.

it is well known who is in charge of teens , who is in charge of 20s / 30s???

Every major guild on the server is led by (ex)team mates from other servers. (Except maybe SYN, I don't really know much about their leadership.) That means nothing to anyone except the paranoiacs in teens.

Furthermore, Irish's justifications are absurd. In the time between laws (Ceti-Centauri) cluster zergs were an all-too-frequent outcome of a powerful enemy threatening a divided cluster. Heck, before the laws EE had already been forced to unite, despite most of the leaders hating each other, for protection against 00s and 10s. The Laws were intended to eliminate the need for such zergs, but wtf did UFC expect would happen when they blatantly disregarded them? The 20s would just sit by while UFC gobbled them up one by one? That aborted invasion proved nothing other than that the law is dead.

User avatar
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue 01 Dec, 2009 20:48
Reputation: 27
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 23 Sep, 2015 00:34

lol Wlerin, whos *beep* you licking nowadays.

The best thing for 20s 30s is to stop trying to spin this, even your own players in your guilds dis-agree with it all, its sad it takes 2 cluster to try kill us, I say us but we all know its because of how jealous people are of my rep, its nothing to do with UFC, yer all just trying so hard to kill me.

Other servers have nothing to do with Drako, all servers have there own reasons, just like cent we joint invaded sure, but we didn't bring 900mil we took 400mil to kill a half inacto blob, anyway that beside this.

So I'll say one thing, i'm still on the fence as to playing the new E server, you would be surprised how many people from 00s 20s 30s want to play with me, just because i'm that good, breaks all yer hearts to hear that, my inbox is so busy I cant reply to them all same as skype.
The amount of people willing to suicide in 20s is insane, they all hate the LS their, especially the tard team jerk.
You guys in 20s don't even trust Burgess enough to tell him about launches, why he is even sticking to helping 20s idk.

One last thing, which is quiet funny all you normal decent loyal players to the guilds your playing for, IF 10s happen to die, let this be a warning to y'all, weedem and 30s will back stab you guys and feed on you.
30s are trying so hard to get SYN to join the zerg, I feel sorry for 20s/30s leadership, at least if you wanna zerg me please do it right, you guys suck more at launching, trying to diplo, then building accounts in game.

No wonder AE loses players, because of butthurt 20s 30s leadership, failing to zerg... Come@meBROS


Return to “Drako”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest