How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

marti99
Guild: [Alien]

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby marti99 » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 06:31

RedQueen wrote:
marti99 wrote:And as we went over to EE i was talking with their GMs and there was no way to get Balor to join

Thor you are the most pathetic GM I ever played with. You had the chance to become someone deserving respect but you lost it. From the beginning your strategy was a failure. I told you to never trust fka and his team and I asked you to go kill them in 29 in early server but you DIDNT, u let LF join Alien. Second, I told you we had to fight VuDu and a lot of ppl in guild wanted to fight but you are too pussy and you DIDNT. And third after merging with VuDu you betrayed your guild member Balor and let them derb him. You had the chance to die with HONOR instead you simply became fodder for Traveler's dogs.

I asked Balor to play with me there in 20s because I started randomly all alone without friends there. I told you he is my friend and you knew perfectly who is Balor. This is Irish who had no idea who you are Thor. I told him that you in his guild on Q and your nickname. He doesn't care about you, he KD you to cheer me up because I was very sad about what you let did with Balor.

Question is who the Pussy is here as soon as one of your bases was hit you runned away and played farm for them.
While maybe you missed that we fighted Vudu, W, LF and S-9 and still fight LF and S-9 while you cry about getting Zerged from What instead of go and fight them.
As soon as What comes to 10s and start hitting your fleet you will just delete again.

You super WARHERO.
:clap:

marti99

Postby marti99 » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 06:46

And if we didn't joined EE at that time we would have lost already all our fleets since their Combined fleets with WeDem was already next door maybe you missing that.
Maybe get a bit strategically view...

At that time I was asking Irish for help to start an invasion of lower 20s just to get them to recall well we have been ignored.
So I done what i had to do to save our people and that had nothing to do to go and Zerg another cluster.
It was what everyone would have done in that situation so earlie without good Turrents there is not much you can defend your bases with against blobs and fleets of players who started 1-2 weeks earlier.

I'm pretty sure even you was ok with saving your *beep*.
Balor could have fight them too or relocate he just choosed to play farm for LF aswell and is even now...
Also if you know Balor that good you should talk with him since he even "Told me i done a good job as GM." :P

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 07:40

save your people? you lost - your people are all farms. You had a chance to fight but you decide to surrender and be slowly picked apart like a turkey on a dinner plate.

You would've gotten some experience and respect if you had fought from the beginning instead of waiting for people to come farm you into nothing.

14 [Alien] Spaceships Visitors from outer space 3,313,555 52 63,722

Your guild average fleet is less than my daily production - and my prod cap is pretty *beep*. - You guys are basically UCs in waiting.

Noone can help people who won't fight for themselves.

TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TheRealTraveler » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 13:37

DarkHorse wrote:Burgess,

Traveler was offering many things to almost every guild in a cluster. i hope you will join our side after first crash.

dont like to sui but we dont have any other options. keep your team close and you will know everything on time ;)

Marti66,

you are still loyal member of Allien? or you are attacking your ex mates?

The only thing I remember offering was "join me or die". :think:

I'm pretty sure Burgess can attest to that being true...prior to my reformation of course. ;)

Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 13:50

TheRealTraveler wrote:The only thing I remember offering was "join me or die". :think:

I'm pretty sure Burgess can attest to that being true...prior to my reformation of course. ;)

Yeah, it was disgusting.

marti99

Postby marti99 » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 14:21

Hayley wrote:save your people? you lost - your people are all farms. You had a chance to fight but you decide to surrender and be slowly picked apart like a turkey on a dinner plate.

You would've gotten some experience and respect if you had fought from the beginning instead of waiting for people to come farm you into nothing.

Your guild average fleet is less than my daily production - and my prod cap is pretty *beep*. - You guys are basically UCs in waiting.

No it won't have been a difference.
There was voiced and sure 50% of players would have surrendered or left themself after their fleet would have died Void/WeDem had 2-3 times more fleets we won't had a chance to win it.
+ What most here forgot we worked together with Void to defend our regions and they then put up a NAP with VuDu which really left us no chance to win.

And this at a time where almost nobody even had disruptors...
All what would have happend if we did not merge is that these players would just join them one by one.

Or do you really belive LF or others would have keep up the fight if then you are totally wrong.
And time will tell if we are UCs or not ...
First comes defense then comes fleet if you are on the lower side.
Since this is a maintaince server we can always catch up.

marti99

Postby marti99 » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 14:31

+ The biggest problem is AE related we had several good players but starting 1-2 weeks later is nothing you can change so fast.
The guilds downhill just had already better research more eco and a lot higher fleet averages.

Activity and having good players isn't changing that so fast.

TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TheRealTraveler » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 14:36

marti99 wrote:
Hayley wrote:save your people? you lost - your people are all farms. You had a chance to fight but you decide to surrender and be slowly picked apart like a turkey on a dinner plate.

No it won't have been a difference.
There was voiced and sure 50% of players would have surrendered or left themself after their fleet would have died Void/WeDem had 2-3 times more fleets we won't had a chance to win it.
+ What most here forgot we worked together with Void to defend our regions and they then put up a NAP with VuDu which really left us no chance to win.

And this at a time where almost nobody even had disruptors...
All what would have happend if we did not merge is that these players would just join them one by one.

Or do you really belive LF or others would have keep up the fight if then you are totally wrong.
And time will tell if we are UCs or not ...
First comes defense then comes fleet if you are on the lower side.
Since this is a maintaince server we can always catch up.

TBF, Alien was pretty well screwed. Even with only 50% activity on our part, [VuDu] would have run them over. I gave them a way out and they took it.

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 16:36

marti99 wrote:
RedQueen wrote:
marti99 wrote:And as we went over to EE i was talking with their GMs and there was no way to get Balor to join

Thor you are the most pathetic GM I ever played with. You had the chance to become someone deserving respect but you lost it. From the beginning your strategy was a failure. I told you to never trust fka and his team and I asked you to go kill them in 29 in early server but you DIDNT, u let LF join Alien. Second, I told you we had to fight VuDu and a lot of ppl in guild wanted to fight but you are too pussy and you DIDNT. And third after merging with VuDu you betrayed your guild member Balor and let them derb him. You had the chance to die with HONOR instead you simply became fodder for Traveler's dogs.

I asked Balor to play with me there in 20s because I started randomly all alone without friends there. I told you he is my friend and you knew perfectly who is Balor. This is Irish who had no idea who you are Thor. I told him that you in his guild on Q and your nickname. He doesn't care about you, he KD you to cheer me up because I was very sad about what you let did with Balor.

Question is who the Pussy is here as soon as one of your bases was hit you runned away and played farm for them.
While maybe you missed that we fighted Vudu, W, LF and S-9 and still fight LF and S-9 while you cry about getting Zerged from What instead of go and fight them.
As soon as What comes to 10s and start hitting your fleet you will just delete again.

You super WARHERO.
:clap:

You boot the person she invites to play cause of your lack of balls and you expect her to stay in the guild with you? Can you be any more stupid? Grow a spine next time, people may follow idiots that lose over and over , they may even follow farms but noone follows a GM that sells out their own people out of fear.

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 16:39

Traveler , you dont have any real power in 20s and you werent in position to make any threats to other guilds.

If Marti was listening RedQueen now they would be in control of 20s.

edit:

Addex

you were right about AE community in your previous posts. how many people who actually keep their word you met in this game?

majority is willing to sell anything just to keep their own accounts safe. its just a game until beep comes back and hit them straight in the head :)

TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TheRealTraveler » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 17:35

DarkHorse wrote:Traveler , you dont have any real power in 20s and you werent in position to make any threats to other guilds.

Apparently I did and I was.

As for now, I bowed out almost a month ago so I don't even keep up my account anymore.

Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 17:36

DarkHorse wrote:Traveler , you dont have any real power in 20s and you werent in position to make any threats to other guilds.

If Marti was listening RedQueen now they would be in control of 20s.

This shows how little you know, we were talking about the past and now you bring it to present? No traveler doesn't have any powers anymore, that's because he quit. Please turn around and try to sell your crap somewhere else. /facepalm

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 17:56

Traveler had no real power, and this shows how much i know ;)

at the same time it shows how much you know about your own cluster. you have no idea what is going on, maybe that is why they dont tell you about launch tables :D

TheRealTraveler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TheRealTraveler » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 18:03

DarkHorse wrote:Traveler had no real power, and this shows how much i know ;)

Please define "real power" as it pertains to a game of make believe empires and space boats.

marti99

Postby marti99 » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 21:53

Addex wrote:You boot the person she invites to play cause of your lack of balls and you expect her to stay in the guild with you? Can you be any more stupid? Grow a spine next time, people may follow idiots that lose over and over , they may even follow farms but noone follows a GM that sells out their own people out of fear.

And Addex you should stop talking about something you have no clue at.
I booted noone.

It was easy we was all suppose to merge over to EE noone from VuDu sayed anything to me that anyone from Alien isn't allowed.
As we almost all was already in EE.

Hemspire rejected Balor a few times to and made clear to me he would never allowed him into the guild.
I fighted for Balor even to get back into the guild (because like a normal GM you always try everything for your mates) so maybe you stop blaming me for something i had nothing really to do with.
A few days afterwards EE fellt appart and VuDu had already their fight with Alien again.

SO i dunno what you even talking about ...
At that time Balor could easy get his revange with fighting with us instead he choosed to play as farm which he is even now.

Return to “Drako”