Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: How Many Guilds Does It Take To....

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 23 Sep, 2015 01:06

2 clusters versus 1 is normal. How about 5 clusters vs 1? #Andro

marti99
Guild: [Alien]

Postby marti99 » Wed 23 Sep, 2015 07:44

IrishEyes wrote: Other servers have nothing to do with Drako, all servers have there own reasons, just like cent we joint invaded sure, but we didn't bring 900mil we took 400mil to kill a half inacto blob, anyway that beside this.
Sorry but hear that from the guy who KOSed me in Quantum just because we joined EE here is really the biggest joke ever.
And the stupidest thing by all this i was working for you guys in Q since start unlike you i would never even think cross server :roll:

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 23 Sep, 2015 14:50

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:2 clusters versus 1 is normal. How about 5 clusters vs 1? #Andro
To label Andro as a simple 5v1 is taking away from what was pretty much the majority of the events that lead up to a single crash.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Wed 23 Sep, 2015 16:34

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:2 clusters versus 1 is normal. How about 5 clusters vs 1? #Andro
Leave it to sean to type some uninformed and rather stupid reply.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears

Postby Addex » Wed 23 Sep, 2015 17:03

marti99 wrote:
IrishEyes wrote: Other servers have nothing to do with Drako, all servers have there own reasons, just like cent we joint invaded sure, but we didn't bring 900mil we took 400mil to kill a half inacto blob, anyway that beside this.
Sorry but hear that from the guy who KOSed me in Quantum just because we joined EE here is really the biggest joke ever.
And the stupidest thing by all this i was working for you guys in Q since start unlike you i would never even think cross server :roll:
You had Balor in your guild in Drako helping you out not interfering with leadership and you zerg join some randoms and left him out just to be a good pet for your new masters. I would have raped you cross-server too cause you acted like a scumbag and you wouldnt be worth having in any of my guilds, you are the same person regardless of the server you play you behave like a douche bag and is goodbye to you.

I would have understood if you never let Balor join you but when you recruit someone they became your responsibility and when you screw a guildie over just to please your new masters you become the lowest of the low. Next time grow some balls and if you want people to follow you stand up for them dont act like a total pussy with no backbone.

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Wed 23 Sep, 2015 18:55

nobody was forced to join EE, it was done mainly to avoid unnecessary wars and catch up other clusters.

Burgess had nice msg on his profile but seems he forgot what he was saying and doing at start of server.
maybe he is afraid that people will leave him and join zerg if he decides to fight them. other leaders dont trust him at all , and it seems that info spread all across server.
Last edited by DarkHorse on Wed 23 Sep, 2015 20:36, edited 1 time in total.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 23 Sep, 2015 20:30

Fka and Frosty. Doesn't matter what led up to it. It's a 5v1. Doesn't matter how, who, or where. It just is.

It could be justified but Drako players don't care and I'm not going to go into full detail about the server of Andromeda because this is a Drako thread. It was related to the "x clusters versus X" and "zerg" conversation.

Now calm down and stop getting all excited. You guys rubbing up all over each other is kinda gross and I see it everywhere in AE and things related to AE. :/

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Wed 23 Sep, 2015 22:08

DarkHorse wrote:nobody was forced to join EE, it was done mainly to avoid unnecessary wars and catch up other clusters.

Burgess had nice msg on his profile but seems he forgot what he was saying and doing at start of server.
maybe he is afraid that people will leave him and join zerg if he decides to fight them. other leaders dont trust him at all , and it seems that info spread all across server.
Half our guild quit/lost interest and EE merged the entire cluster. So yeah fighting 120+ members(who all had all been simming from the start) with ~10 players(who had been fighting from the start) is rather hard. Traveler came to me and offered me to merge with VuDu and then after a while pass GM to me. I discussed it with my members and we decided it would be the best course of action(everyone with a sane mind would do the same, but I can understand it might be hard for u). So there's that. I don't really understand why ppl wouldn't trust me, but hmmkay.

PS, who are you again?

marti99

Postby marti99 » Wed 23 Sep, 2015 22:20

Addex wrote:
marti99 wrote:
You had Balor in your guild in Drako helping you out not interfering with leadership and you zerg join some randoms and left him out just to be a good pet for your new masters. I would have raped you cross-server too cause you acted like a scumbag and you wouldnt be worth having in any of my guilds, you are the same person regardless of the server you play you behave like a douche bag and is goodbye to you.

I would have understood if you never let Balor join you but when you recruit someone they became your responsibility and when you screw a guildie over just to please your new masters you become the lowest of the low. Next time grow some balls and if you want people to follow you stand up for them dont act like a total pussy with no backbone.
First of all i don't even know Balor and 2nd i did not let him join that was a player in my guild (VGM) who wanted to have him in who now is in What.
And as we went over to EE i was talking with their GMs and there was no way to get Balor to join I tryed it hard.
Also we had been KOSed on Q not for that since i was talking with Irish it was because we merged into EE and he his only belive it was to kill UFC a bit paranoid if you ask me.
Also Alien did ask for help from UFC befor they basically irgnored us so we had to do that to survive at that time with the huge fleets Vudu had next to our blob.
I choosed this not by myself either was convinced by most of the guild.
So what ever belive it or not but not everyone here knows all the background from your past server vendettas.

And for me every server is different + I play 100% loyal for the guild I'm in not like some people who backstabb everyone and everytime they can for their own profit. :snooty:

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Wed 23 Sep, 2015 22:25

Burgess,

Traveler was offering many things to almost every guild in a cluster. i hope you will join our side after first crash.

dont like to sui but we dont have any other options. keep your team close and you will know everything on time ;)

Marti66,

you are still loyal member of Allien? or you are attacking your ex mates?

marti99

Postby marti99 » Wed 23 Sep, 2015 23:00

DarkHorse wrote:Burgess,

Traveler was offering many things to almost every guild in a cluster. i hope you will join our side after first crash.

dont like to sui but we dont have any other options. keep your team close and you will know everything on time ;)

Marti66,

you are still loyal member of Allien? or you are attacking your ex mates?
I still lead it but right now we have no pacts since several weeks and its seems to work a lot better.

RedQueen
Guild: Pax

Postby RedQueen » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 03:32

marti99 wrote: And as we went over to EE i was talking with their GMs and there was no way to get Balor to join
Thor you are the most pathetic GM I ever played with. You had the chance to become someone deserving respect but you lost it. From the beginning your strategy was a failure. I told you to never trust fka and his team and I asked you to go kill them in 29 in early server but you DIDNT, u let LF join Alien. Second, I told you we had to fight VuDu and a lot of ppl in guild wanted to fight but you are too pussy and you DIDNT. And third after merging with VuDu you betrayed your guild member Balor and let them derb him. You had the chance to die with HONOR instead you simply became fodder for Traveler's dogs.

I asked Balor to play with me there in 20s because I started randomly all alone without friends there. I told you he is my friend and you knew perfectly who is Balor. This is Irish who had no idea who you are Thor. I told him that you in his guild on Q and your nickname. He doesn't care about you, he KD you to cheer me up because I was very sad about what you let did with Balor.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 03:48

DarkHorse wrote:nobody was forced to join EE, it was done mainly to avoid unnecessary wars and catch up other clusters.
You just restated what I said using different words. The end result is the same. They zerged because of the threat presented by other clusters, even when they would rather not have (and tbh I don't know why anyone would want a huge guild except as protection against another huge guild).

I don't support this zerg, zergs are bad, but Irish caused it, he didn't "expose" it.

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 04:09

How did Irish cause the massive 00s/20s/30s Zerg that is converging on the teens?

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 05:49

Hayley wrote:How did Irish cause the massive 00s/20s/30s Zerg that is converging on the teens?
Because he agreed to play by the drako law rules.
Funny that it took added deception to beat him this time, if he does lose. It will have an * next to it..

Return to “Drako”