Judgment Day

RedQueen
Guild: Pax

Judgment Day

Postby RedQueen » Tue 15 Sep, 2015 19:09

Judgment Day... Will never happen and Evil will never be punished. Draco server has proved one more time that players in AE can’t change and the game will never improve. Why? I think because they don’t have the will. Everyone just care about their own guild. Indifference, laziness, corruption, apathy, fears of responsibility, deceit, treachery those are the major characteristics of ppl in this game. Sadly the winners won’t be the people with the skill, the best players, but the sheep, the random farms who will be happy like that. For them it not important HOW u win, just win. Gone are the days where people actually strived to be better and to prove themselves in the battlefield thru skill and leadership, when it was fun to actually fight with even odds against equal adversaries.
Personally for me this is not fun, it’s a shame when u win by quantity not by quality. The most shameful part is how everyone let’s this happen sitting on the sidelines not caring…. until it is their turn to be zerged.

DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Judgment Day

Postby DarkHorse » Tue 15 Sep, 2015 19:47

Good morning my Queen :)

AE has 5-10 players who are creating this mess for years. funny thing is that those people then participate in creating something like DL.

if they really want to improve things , and if they think that DL is right way to do it then why not implementing DL on all servers?

DL was a cheap trick for sheep , good strategy to get some time and prepare real things in background.

people who are running guilds in most cases dont care about guild itself but power they get with GM position. its nice to log on AE after school , working at Mc's, and then have fantasies how important you are. in most cases people with complexes and real issues.

if you really guys care about this game , then start petition , ask AE developers to implement some of improvements you want.

an example , is it hard to have max members per guild ? and ability to change guild tag once in 7-14-30 days? real diplomacy options ingame , stuff like that.

is it normal that we are allowed to have multis if we pay upgrade?

Developers can always say no to changes , but players can say no to something else , if you know what i mean ;)

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Tue 15 Sep, 2015 21:17

DL had good intentions but was terribly excuted, upheld, and monitored

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Tue 15 Sep, 2015 22:20

Hey RedQueen, can I occ some of your bases before you ragequit? tyvm

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Tue 15 Sep, 2015 23:45

Twerk Team wrote:Hey RedQueen, can I occ some of your bases before you ragequit? tyvm
that is all you have to say on her post?

you will occ her bases , buahhahaha...

then she will rage quit and you will tell to your mommy about great achievement. start to play real competitive game , then you can beep on forum what will you do to somebody.

Piper

Postby Piper » Wed 16 Sep, 2015 07:59

Oh hush, you haven't played enough to judge this Red Queen, and only ever being in Addex/balor/Irish's guilds means you have no right to complain about unfairness, just saying.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 16 Sep, 2015 15:42

Team Jerk is in the house people listen to him, although he actually wont have fleet to hit any bases soon, their is a queue to suicide on him these days, everyone in the 20s is lining up to be the one.

Amy what do you mean addex/balor/irish guilds, I have only recently started been a gm, so makes no sense and Red Queen obviously knows how to play the game so she has a right to her say.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 17 Sep, 2015 02:03

IrishEyes wrote:Amy what do you mean addex/balor/irish guilds, I have only recently started been a gm,....
Juno is "recently"?

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Thu 17 Sep, 2015 20:38

DarkHorse wrote:
Twerk Team wrote:Hey RedQueen, can I occ some of your bases before you ragequit? tyvm
that is all you have to say on her post?

you will occ her bases , buahhahaha...

then she will rage quit and you will tell to your mommy about great achievement. start to play real competitive game , then you can beep on forum what will you do to somebody.
ooh, are you going to rage delete too? Can i have some of your bases before you do that as well?

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
DarkHorse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DarkHorse » Thu 17 Sep, 2015 21:55

TT you can occ my bases after good synced launch on teens. means that wont happen in this e-life.

Ravem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Ravem » Fri 18 Sep, 2015 03:08

Amy wrote:Oh hush, you haven't played enough to judge this Red Queen, and only ever being in Addex/balor/Irish's guilds means you have no right to complain about unfairness, just saying.
Actually, nothing you said here is true. She knows how to play the game well, has been at it a while & has been in non Addex/Balor/Irish guilds before, even in very recent history. I know this because I've been playing with her. Not to mention she was right about Drako law all along :neutral2:

I will say I'm thoroughly disappointed in this thread though. When I saw "Judgement Day by the Red queen" I was like "ohhh yeah, heres an epic title. Some serious **** about to go down" And then I read the thread :( Damn it Queen! you had one job. Your the Epic one, Wlerins the Emperor one, Irish is the badass one, Frosty is the trolling one, Addex is the master mind, Balor is mythical & above all its Seldons fault.

Wlerin for emperor!
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Fri 18 Sep, 2015 06:06

I started wlerin for king hype >>

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Boyka²
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Postby LINKS » Mon 21 Sep, 2015 16:41

RedQueen wrote:Judgment Day... Will never happen and Evil will never be punished. Draco server has proved one more time that players in AE can’t change and the game will never improve. Why? I think because they don’t have the will. Everyone just care about their own guild. Indifference, laziness, corruption, apathy, fears of responsibility, deceit, treachery those are the major characteristics of ppl in this game. Sadly the winners won’t be the people with the skill, the best players, but the sheep, the random farms who will be happy like that. For them it not important HOW u win, just win. Gone are the days where people actually strived to be better
and to prove themselves in the battlefield thru skill and
leadership, when it was fun to actually fight with even odds against equal adversaries.
Personally for me this is not fun, it’s a shame when u win by quantity not by quality. The most shameful part is how everyone let’s this happen sitting on the sidelines not caring…. until it is their turn to be
zerged.
i loled
so the Hardcore Multi Cheat Club now speaks how good they they are as a players....well its not that hatd for them u just get some multi accounts, u multi some millions u double prod hardcore et voila u r a good/top player, however...the rest of the competition got tired of it and so i guess, u will always be zerged for that

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Tue 22 Sep, 2015 16:02

Amy wrote:Oh hush, you haven't played enough to judge this Red Queen, and only ever being in Addex/balor/Irish's guilds means you have no right to complain about unfairness, just saying.
Ive never been in any guilds where Irish or Balor was GM. However I was in a few guilds where Addex was GM.
So I have to ask how do you figure they don't play fair? every time I play with Addex we get drastically outnumbered.
For example on K we were outnumbered like 3 to 1, yet we still won. how is that unfair on our part?
Im not saying it happens every server, but generally thats how it seams to turn out.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~

Return to “Drako”