~Lowers update~

Zhivago
Guild: Kappa[ASTRO][WON] Drako[SYN]
Galaxy: Drako

Re: ~Lowers update~

Postby Zhivago » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 05:59

abnormal soldier wrote:SYN hasn't fought hard from the start, you guys were simming longer than anyone else before they finally started attacking you
you don't know what the ***** you are talking about.

Valorian - GM 08/2015-10/2015"Be Polite, be professional, kill everyone in the cluster"
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 06:14

I don't know what was said or was not said in the leadership chat. I know I looked at the syn blob 2 hours before we were to land and thought that there was no way we could win that crash. I asked southy wtf was going on and he told me that he wasn't in charge - he said you guys were.

I'm assuming that since you guys have GM and told everyone to come to 06 to launch and posted launch tables that you will be in charge of recalling - This I think is a common sense thug - when crash looks totally unwinnable / not even close - you recall. Fix your mistakes and rethink your strategy. You don't land and feed the enemy.

I didn't say anything on the general boards because I didn't want to cause doubt or mess with guild morale - I expect you guys to know what you are doing.

You can't use the excuse "well NASA didn't say anything about recalling" because as leadership it is your duty to figure out if your guild can win.

That crash was terrible for us.

Consider this: Even with destroying us on ratios and getting the whole derb pile and perma occupy 06. We still overtook Syn in total fleet. That means doge/NASA massively out built syn In terms of fleet from crash to now.

Imagine how much bigger our advantage would be if we did not suicide on them and lose 05-06 and give th a huge pile of derbs.

The correct move was to choke them in 03 while main blob stares off in 06. This puts pressure on them to launch on us - something much harder for them than us while we build our fleet lead.

syn beat doge/NASA despite having lower total fleet , worse averages and didn't even need to synch launch once against a enemy blob. All because of a failure in leadership - yes Benji is an *beep* but that doesn't absolve you of the responsibility that you have as a leader.

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 06:56

We launched because NASA gave us an ultimatum, and we landed for the same reason. When one NASA GM says "Post launch tables for a landing within 24 hours, or NASA leaves" and the other NASA GM tells his biggest fleets not to launch at all, you can kindof see where we were stuck.

As for appropriate tactics: If we had launched on 06 followed by a launch on 07 one day later when NASA originally landed in 05 on the DOGE JG, we would have won in a sweep. SYN had less than 50% fleet blobbed at that time - it took them the better part of a week and a half to gather strength. Why didn't we? Because NASA LS stonewalled us. They wouldn't even talk to us for three days, then even after talking to us refused to commit fleet for another five.

Was the crash a tactical disaster? Yes. Is it fair to place all the blame on DOGE LS when NASA LS had just as much pull on calling the shots? Absolutely not. It was NASA that told us when we had to launch, NASA voted in favor of switching LZs from my original tables and NASA that held back their biggest fleets. I'm not going to go so far as to say the crash was completely NASA's fault, or that DOGE was not to blame... But the reason we lost that crash was because of incompetent/malevolent leadership on BOTH guild's parts.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 07:35

I'm telling you that it's your fault that you issued orders that basically said "Commit Mass Suicide"

and when noticing that there was basically no way to win that crash - you decided to continue on anyway.

Your response is "Well, NASA basically forced us to do it."

I didn't say NASA leadership wasn't also at fault for the horrendous crash - not recalling is on them too .

I'm saying you got a lot of us killed in that terrible crash - people who didn't hold their fleets back and basically all-ined because they trusted you.

Now you guys are ditching us to go pact with SYN and your excuse is that Benji hurt your feelings? Seriously?

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Thu 24 Sep, 2015 09:00

Hey now, I ditched DOGE because I didn't like where things were going. I quit, remember? I didn't want to betray my friends in NASA just because their leader is a tard, but I also didn't want to sit around being held hostage by a jerk of a GM while he publicly insulted DOGE LS (on the frikkin guild boards of all places? wth?) and did his utmost to spin a fantastical tale of how we got everyone killed against NASA's wishes when he was fully complacent of all plans.

Best not to play at all if those are my options.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 25 Sep, 2015 01:13

Sean Likes Pandas wrote: "First it was NASA vs RUN 15ish people vs 110ish people (Run lost)" DOGE kinda helped you in that one. :/
You don't remember Frosty crying on forums about how we didn't help NASA earlier?
???

Stop lying, please point to the post where I ever contacted DOGE for help against Run. Get your *beep* story straight Sean. I said that DOGE Directly assisted RUN by letting them safely get DOG to run down to 00. Nowhere did I say that I wanted DOGE to come down to 00 and solve our problem. I actualy specifically posted that I would NEVER ask Snozberries for help, which I didn't. But it doesn't really matter what I say does it? You just keep spewing lies because that's the Sean thing to do.

On an unrelated note, where are you starting on E Sean?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 25 Sep, 2015 02:04

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote: "First it was NASA vs RUN 15ish people vs 110ish people (Run lost)" DOGE kinda helped you in that one. :/
You don't remember Frosty crying on forums about how we didn't help NASA earlier?
???

Stop lying, please point to the post where I ever contacted DOGE for help against Run. Get your *beep* story straight Sean. I said that DOGE Directly assisted RUN by letting them safely get DOG to run down to 00. Nowhere did I say that I wanted DOGE to come down to 00 and solve our problem. I actualy specifically posted that I would NEVER ask Snozberries for help, which I didn't. But it doesn't really matter what I say does it? You just keep spewing lies because that's the Sean thing to do.

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Aight, whatever makes you happy man.
Let's do some good old problem solving shall we?

You know what would make me happy?

Not Hayley permaoccing me.

How can we solve this?

By killing RUN.

What prohibits us from doing so?

The fact that DOG came down to 00 from 01

Why were they able to come down to 00?

Because there was no threat of an invasion.

Why was there no threat of an invasion?

Because DOGE and ADHD entered in a simpact with RUN/DOG.

You may have decided to declare on RUN/DOG now, but that doesn't change the fact that the pact in the first place made it possible for DOG to jump down to 00. I know that it's against your principles, but try to think about why things happen yeah?
Threatening DOG of invasion so they can't leave is indirectly helping you guys. Please think about things. You didn't ask us for help so surprise surprise! We don't help. We do our own thing then we save your salty *beep*. Doesn't matter if you asked or not.
"WAH WAH, DOGE didn't threaten DOG before so it's all THEIR fault." Yeah, okay. lol

[5:54:29 PM] alex/Southy: Wherr is sean starting
[7:51:01 PM] Sean/Natsu: Assuming how no one will believe whatever gal I say Southy, I think it's meaningless.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 25 Sep, 2015 03:51

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:
???

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Aight, whatever makes you happy man.
Let's do some good old problem solving shall we?

You know what would make me happy?

Not Hayley permaoccing me.

How can we solve this?

By killing RUN.

What prohibits us from doing so?

The fact that DOG came down to 00 from 01

Why were they able to come down to 00?

Because there was no threat of an invasion.

Why was there no threat of an invasion?

Because DOGE and ADHD entered in a simpact with RUN/DOG.

You may have decided to declare on RUN/DOG now, but that doesn't change the fact that the pact in the first place made it possible for DOG to jump down to 00. I know that it's against your principles, but try to think about why things happen yeah?
Threatening DOG of invasion so they can't leave is indirectly helping you guys. Please think about things. You didn't ask us for help so surprise surprise! We don't help. We do our own thing then we save your salty *beep*. Doesn't matter if you asked or not.
"WAH WAH, DOGE didn't threaten DOG before so it's all THEIR fault." Yeah, okay. lol
Well I mean, I guess we could just remove all of the context from that comment, brilliant. Oh right you don't like context, because that's not how the world works, things just happen, there is no possible *beep* explanation behind something, they just happen.

When I said that my comment was directed at you denying that you had any involvement in helping RUN/DOG invade 00, and I tried to step by step explain to you that what you did helped RUN/DOG. Me saying that you helped someone doesn't mean i'm somehow asking you to help me. How you could ever make such a *beep* leap in your conclusion is astounding to me.

I stand by my comment that You allying with a zerg does indeed help them jump down to 00, saying anything else would be lying. That doesn't mean I ever asked you to help, I just told you that yes, you are complicit in helping DOG. I know that your picture is a panda, but seriously, how *beep* tick are you?

Now if you'll excuse me I need to sort out about 3 busted blood vessels before they turn nasty.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Fri 25 Sep, 2015 05:05

Mmm salt as far the eye can see.
Fun facts:
1) I was workin for the crash and could only get on when i landed. I never actually saw our synch was trusting kedart & Co. Also i sent 40 mins lol landed alone and still got carriers out

2)I disliked sean so if he was in LS yee i said truthful(possibly mean) things. Also called kes/dusty inacto gms...compared to what i usually say thats quiet good behavior.

3) yee quit 3days ago

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
slayerr
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby slayerr » Fri 25 Sep, 2015 06:29

So angsty

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 25 Sep, 2015 10:24

Frosty is the biggest spastic I've ever seen in my life. Jumping to conclusions which I did not say or support based off of what I wrote then calling me stupid based of the conclusions you made from my text.

Just stop you incapable human.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 25 Sep, 2015 12:15

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Frosty is the biggest spastic I've ever seen in my life. Jumping to conclusions which I did not say or support based off of what I wrote then calling me stupid based of the conclusions you made from my text.

*beep* point it out then you cretin. Where have I jumped to conclusions?

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Fri 25 Sep, 2015 17:47

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Frosty is the biggest spastic I've ever seen in my life. Jumping to conclusions which I did not say or support based off of what I wrote then calling me stupid based of the conclusions you made from my text.

*beep* point it out then you cretin. Where have I jumped to conclusions?
Dam i wanted to win that award.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 25 Sep, 2015 20:13

There was no reason for us to stop the invasion and there was no reason for us to help the invasion. So stop crying you simpleton.

We didn't care. So it's your job to survive.

If you can't handle the rape then maybe you should start zerging and drop your *beep* ego since you're too bad to fight and you're too salty to handle an intense contest. That was your decision so stop crying.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Fri 25 Sep, 2015 21:36

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:There was no reason for us to stop the invasion and there was no reason for us to help the invasion. So stop crying you simpleton.

We didn't care. So it's your job to survive.

If you can't handle the rape then maybe you should start zerging and drop your *beep* ego since you're too bad to fight and you're too salty to handle an intense contest. That was your decision so stop crying.
So many funny things with this. I don't know where to start..

Let me get this straight, we should run to another guild ask them for their help, then backstab them and then stop caring?

-- Can't do that, we have this thing called pride.. or.. i don't wanna say E-honor, cause that's lame... but erm eh, whelp we fight our own battles.. even though the indian culture will be decimated and we will be forced to live on the reservations...

Return to “Drako”