The Death of Drako

Clarkey

The Death of Drako

Postby Clarkey » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 11:54

Those who know me will know that this is a new low for me. I dislike the forums, and their ability for the talkers to talk. I have always viewed myself as a player who's fleet can speak for him. Some who read this may have left at the start, I must give credit to the fighting by Irish and his crew, they were well behaved on Drako. They left in a premature way some might say, but they were respectable opponents, and nobody may stand and say they do not know how to play, or did not give the server a run for their money. Others may never have played Drako or heard of it, the following is a catch up for you, from my biased perspective.

Following their absence, this left 3 factions 00s now SAND, 20s Now Wintr/Alien or maybe just Alien (you decide), and 30's now GLORY. For those who do not know, 30s was allied to Wintr (20-25) and Sand was allied to Alien (25-29). In the spirit of a server inspired by fun and spontaneous action (something out of my control), I broke my pacts with Wintr so that the 20s might exist as its own sovereign cluster, viable to not just take part in mine or SAND's war, but to create its own, in its own right. Sand unfortunately did not break off with Alien.

Naturally the 20's merged together through geographic reasoning, the pact retained caused something predictable to happen. They allied against us. Causing Danzo/Gamer the 'holder together of things' in 00s, to leave. This brings us to present day where GLORY (80 members - 750 mil fleet) defends against SAND/Alien/Wintr (the server 240 members - 1.5 bil fleet). It gets better, they did not want to launch at us. So I took the initiative during the WH switch to launch to 00s, Glory killed over 100 mil inactives and allowed the zerg to land in 30s.

This was over a week ago, since then GLORY's fleets have been allowed to slow boat back, and the zerg has not moved 1 galaxy. The enemy pushed us out of the WH galaxy 37, killing 40 mil inactives, and during the invasion time caught out another 20 mil. So my friends, and enemies alike, it seems that they brought a server together to farm a few of GLORY's galaxies. I invite everyone, both playing and not playing to laugh with me. LMAO

And as Addex taught me, theres nothing like skype logs to make a forum post. Enjoy.

Sorry to all who I post logs of, but the server must see that 5-10 people prevent fun from blossoming.

Gamer/Danzo:

From:Gamer798 // Enzo I could have won nearly every war this month played out
From:Gamer798 // EnzoI told Thall simply that at some point you gotta say it's been enough. I saved SAND from falling apart more then once when it wasn't my responsibility to begin with and still some people think to know better. I simply told Thall "if they think they are right then let them show me how wrong am"
From:Gamer798 // Enzo I tried to do what is best for the server but they oppose they think they know better
From:Gamer798 // Enzowhile I had already no notion to remain in all servers it only made clear that my presence is only going to give me more work, resistance and if they kept at it ruining my name

Random members: (identity kept hidden). You know who you are ;)

[SAND] ******* Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 2016-10-21 10:53:01
They're no inactive just waiting....

[Alien] ******* Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 2016-10-21 01:44:55
lol i dont plan on attacking un les atacked its a move or be a farm order boring server aneway

[SAND] ******* Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 2016-10-20 23:24:18
you asked me if i was coming to see the end of glory i said no...because i cant see it happening....the only time they could have maybe was when you were away last week,,,,mate im ranked **** i dont even play lol..there fleets are *beep*

Please feel free to agree/disagree. The most important thing here is that you let your opinions be known. Maybe then we can have some fun, maybe even a blob crash? please ;)

Clarkey

Re: The Death of Drako

Postby Clarkey » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 12:15

Thall has something to disagree about, lets hope he has the courage to say it in front of his guys and the AE community :). We are waiting...

[SAND] Thall Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 2016-10-21 12:11:46
believe me you won't me raise my opinion in the forums. whatever you post there just shows the heroic part of your actions within the server, let people think that really it is ;)

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 13:08

Can Confirm Thall's a boosted animal.

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Keen

Postby Keen » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 15:19

For the first time since the server started you're getting a glimpse of what we've had to deal with repeatedly yet you complain. Its funny how one sided it is on your part. Let me correct some facts.
Clarkey wrote:Sand was allied to Alien (25-29).
Not really, having a NAP doesn't mean we've been making joined actions until lately over a year after the server started. Twice when attacked by superior numbers by both Glory and Wintr Alien sent us 50m at best - late as well. We were forced to ally Alien, because of you, not the other way around.
In the spirit of a server inspired by fun and spontaneous action (something out of my control), I broke my pacts with Wintr so that the 20s might exist as its own sovereign cluster, viable to not just take part in mine or SAND's war, but to create its own, in its own right. Sand unfortunately did not break off with Alien.
Yeah, this is not true at all. When we've been invading Wintr (without Alien of course) and had a nap, you've intervened and invaded us at 09 while we had our forces in 20s and couldn't even make our caps back to 00s on time. We had no Alien help for the crash again, yet you had Wintr helping you. Again, we didn't hesitate to make a stand and contested. If you were at the very least honorable and informed us of breaking the nap at least 2h earlier before launching we would've had our caps for the crash. So brave and fair of you.

I won't even remind you of how many times you've invaded us with superior numbers together with Wintr earlier when Alien provided 10-20m fleet at best. Its going as far as December. We invade lower teens, you come to higher teens and then talk Wintr into invading us at 09. A very fair fight! We've also been fighting constantly since the server started and had always the highest experience...
Naturally the 20's merged together through geographic reasoning, the pact retained caused something predictable to happen. They allied against us. Causing Danzo/Gamer the 'holder together of things' in 00s, to leave.
Danzo quit cause of personal reasons and cross-server issues, not because of the situation on Drako.
This brings us to present day where GLORY (80 members - 750 mil fleet) defends against SAND/Alien/Wintr (the server 240 members - 1.5 bil fleet)
More like 800m vs 1.3b (if you include whole Alien, which isnt participating). If you watch at blobs, we have 650m tagged in sand and 300m in alien in 30s. You have 665m blobbed.
I took the initiative during the WH switch to launch to 00s, Glory killed over 100 mil inactives and allowed the zerg to land in 30s.
You thought that when we launched to teens wh, we'd be sitting idly when you come to 00s wh? Underestimated your opponent. We could've easily launched back with sand forces alone and defended. We took the aggressive/interesting move of launching for your 30s the moment you landed. You could've launched straight back to defend and launch all you had in 30s to defend. Alien brought 20m for the initial wave and less than 100m during first 12h. Literally. And SAND was nowhere near your fleet count.
the zerg has not moved 1 galaxy
I dont remember you going more than 1 galaxy either when you invaded us and we didn't contest. You only moved AFTER we were contesting(defending) and you crashing us. How convenient, always picking the easy way yourself, you want the enemy to work the hard way, huh?
I invite everyone, both playing and not playing to laugh with me. LMAO
Ditto.
the server must see that 5-10 people prevent fun from blossoming.
You've prevented the server having fun when you broke each and every pact we've had earlier, like cancelling NAPs before due time and intervening into SAND vs Wintr war. You reap what you sow.
Maybe then we can have some fun, maybe even a blob crash? please ;)
You were welcome to come and crash us a few weeks ago. You preferred to farm us. With superior numbers. Hypocrite.

Also when Danzo was discussing with you the idea of us (SAND alone) coming for a crash to 30s me and Thall agreed to it. I've no idea why it didn't work out after all, but you cant blame SAND for it. We don't avoid blob crashes, had them the most on this server of all the guilds.

We tried to crash you a short while after we landed, you avoided it. We would've contested on your place, we've launched 300m, you had the same amount sitting on the blob and you could've reinforced from d38 easily. It was your choice. Come back to d37 and we'll have a blob crash, you're the one with far superior jgs, not us and we're the one that are winning at this point, we don't have to do anything at all.

Also you've been talking about numbers so many times, i've never seen you win a blob crash that you didn't have superior numbers for. You especially excel at eating tails or bad launches of stupid inactive people. Or winning a crash with no caps on enemy side. Wow, so hard. So please, just stop. We've been an underdog for a year. Live with it for a short while and show that your guild can survive it just as we did.

If you want you can contact me in-game with a reasonable proposition (you didn't even try a single time), but i don't see how. Its too late for that after you've farmed 00s and got all inactives that were there. Stop complaining and man up, we aren't leaving until we farm you all OR crash your fleets and collect debris. Just like you did to us. Its up to you to decide which one occurs quicker.

Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 15:36

IMHO any advantage of 1500m vs 750m, and the 1500m cant kill the other side, no matter the avg, then blame is on the 1500m side.

A2 , SMILE went to crash a 1700m blob with 900m, and we won.
Thats is playing and going ALL IN. In the end the late comers finish the job, but no one in AE with similar averages attempts a crash like i did.

And my friends, that is a fact.

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Clarkey

Postby Clarkey » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 16:10

Thank you for taking the time and effort to look into my message, and analyse it as such. Forgive me for not crediting yours with the same method. To me it seems that our definitions of winning are different. You bring the whole server against me, how can I ever lose? You will give me and my guild a spartan's death should you succeed in crashing us.

I do have a few things to mention, Yes I invaded with superior numbers, I also launched at you. And following the crash in 09 where you had no caps, I allowed you to continue as a guild and keep half of your fleets including your biggest cap stacks before they had landed.

If you wanted to talk about the first conflict in teens between our guilds, then ask Thall, He had 80 mil against my 40, and he lost. There is a reason why nobody in SAND is cruiser spec, and why Thall is not the front man anymore ;)

From what I see, you will sit there for a few more days, your targets will then begin to thin and you will ask where now? Home or further in. The simple fact that you expect me to come to 37 speaks volumes about your ethos of the game.

The final point I would like to publicly lol at is the 'underestimated your opponent'. I was well aware of you coming to 30s, and letting you land, and even parking my 635 mil blob next to a base so you have perma-eyes. It was done in the hope that you might actually grow a pair and launch. Letting you land ensured that my most active collected at least 5 mil each from your inactives, and are happily simming while you sweat for 20k profit on a base.

Even with it you did not. So blob farm some prings and deplete your ft. We stack as you waste.

And my tally is 120 mil Sand killed - 60 mil Glory killed. I do not count base hits, And neither should you. And you didnt move back to your stronghold yet, I assume the tail which I specialize in killing will be impressively big :D.

Keen

Postby Keen » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 16:20

Jason Voorhees wrote:IMHO any advantage of 1500m vs 750m, and the 1500m cant kill the other side, no matter the avg, then blame is on the 1500m side.
Agreed 100%. There is no 1500m however. Maybe 1400m when you sum up 2 guilds. However not all Alien members are willing to participate in the war (especially some ex-Wintr). On our 2 blobs in 30s we have a total of 600m SAND fleet (that is the guild under which we operate in this war). Glory has 660m blobbed atm. And our averages are terrible compared to theirs.

Keen

Postby Keen » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 16:50

Clarkey wrote:You will give me and my guild a spartan's death should you succeed in crashing us.
Im not stupid you know, we can't crash your 665m blob with 600m fleet and even less being active. It's nice of you to count all the people in SAND and Alien as of equal importance, but it's not how it works and you know it - else you wouldn't be sitting on that base with perma eyes in the first place :)
Clarkey wrote:I do have a few things to mention, Yes I invaded with superior numbers, I also launched at you. And following the crash in 09 where you had no caps, I allowed you to continue as a guild and keep half of your fleets including your biggest cap stacks before they had landed.
I would do the same If i had 300m+ debris to collect for my own guild... Nothing heroic about it. We had to rebuild from scratch. We wouldn't have lost it if you gave us time to return from an ongoing war. And then again you invaded us a few weeks ago breaking another NAP with no information earlier (else we would've contested). Not a single time did you cancel a NAP with words before entering into our territory.
are happily simming while you sweat
Im at 800h @10k+ cap prod queue and so are many of my people, we don't care in the short run. Good luck with your fleet maintenance though.
And my tally is 120 mil Sand killed - 60 mil Glory killed.
Exactly why we won't move back and you shouldn't cry about it.
And you didnt move back to your stronghold yet, I assume the tail which I specialize in killing will be impressively big :D.
As long as you have your fleet, we won't move, don't worry for us too much :D

Zeyfod

Postby Zeyfod » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 17:13

Keen, if alien is of so little importance why are you keeping them on 37 WH? Just for the sighting? I am almost sure the vista is similar in 21. And with constant switching between alien and sand it is hard to believe you they are only a tourists.

Clarkey

Postby Clarkey » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 17:21

http://imgur.com/a/L2qKx Image

I am unsure as to whether it has worked as the image, so I leave the link for all interested. In gamer's words to me why he left. And Keen if he lied to you, I wonder why he lied. ;)

As you can see word for word my quotation is true, and with some added bits I did not deem necessary. I do not want to embarrass you SAND/Alien, I want to come to a fun situation, which your leaders are not preventing this and naming a stalemate as 'win'.

I would also like to say to Alien that you are the most warr-scarred guild on this game, They are also the only side I 'under-estimated' and paid the price for. You came through perma-occ, outnumbered guild war and several galaxy farms. I salute you.

To finish with a quote, that allows me to say no more, as you have already said it, shamlessly.

"As long as you have your fleet, we won't move, don't worry for us too much :D" - Keen SAND 'gm'

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 17:30

For what it's worth, Danzo and Thall are both nice people

I took out the bad part... This is also a nice warning not to use that word again :)
- Pasternak

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 17:31

Takes one to know one right frosty ;-)

Everywhere and nowhere
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 17:35

Gamer798 wrote:Takes one to know one right frosty ;-)
See, he admitted it!!!

Hang on...

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 17:37

At least I accept who I am, can't be said of others. ;)

Everywhere and nowhere
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 17:41

well at least you ppl are having fun, that's rare these days.

@Keen: FM is SOOO over-rated :lol:

Hi Gamer

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]

Return to “Drako”