Galaxy: Drako

Re: Elysium Law

Postby Voogster » Mon 02 Nov, 2015 20:02

ok so you want a rerun of the Drako disaster.... *sigh*

I Am A Soldier First, And A Person Second
gt1971

Postby gt1971 » Sun 22 Nov, 2015 22:54

Server is dead already, PM has cheated and taken over the lowers, next server will be more of the same. I won't be paying to play anymore, while cheats are allowed to cheat because they are paying.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Sun 29 Nov, 2015 01:42

i find this thread funny, since quastar was so against drako law on the drako forums.. so .. then this would be considered a troll post? am i reading the rules right? or is this flame baiting? these forum terms are difficult to decipher.

Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Sun 29 Nov, 2015 19:26

gt1971 wrote:Server is dead already, PM has cheated and taken over the lowers, next server will be more of the same. I won't be paying to play anymore, while cheats are allowed to cheat because they are paying.
That means you should cheat as you call it as well.
two modes of play win or loose just decide which one you want.

Games sucks for real anyway.
you build imaginary text bases, imaginary text fleets and attack imaginary other guilds . How smart is that ?
You are lead by some GM that in real like life couldn't wank off right .
I truly think they have found some sub script that attracts people to this game who in their normal right mind would
really play?

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Mon 30 Nov, 2015 02:15

Game is better when you pay the year upgrade.

I always laugh at the tools that blame the game, expect change, but don't pay money to support it..

Maybe all of us paid accounts build our accounts faster because we are giving 100 extra credits giving us a large early advantage. Then we build corvetts and hit all those free accounts. Then we build more stuff bc those free accounts feed us. Just speaking hypothetically of course. There are plenty of upgraded accounts that waste the 100 credits on crap they don't need...

But go on an quit already we need more empty toxic moons to stare at..

Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Mon 30 Nov, 2015 05:57

Pinochle wrote:Game is better when you pay the year upgrade.

I always laugh at the tools that blame the game, expect change, but don't pay money to support it..

Maybe all of us paid accounts build our accounts faster because we are giving 100 extra credits giving us a large early advantage. Then we build corvetts and hit all those free accounts. Then we build more stuff bc those free accounts feed us. Just speaking hypothetically of course. There are plenty of upgraded accounts that waste the 100 credits on crap they don't need...

But go on an quit already we need more empty toxic moons to stare at..
Bought the year upgrade several times and it sucks still. This game is about like getting high after the first it's all downhill.
Only fools chase the dragon . No graphics just a bunch of imaginary text stuff there has to be some form of subliminal control in the pages
only reason a logical mind could come up with that anyone would play beyond a server or two.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Mon 30 Nov, 2015 18:45

I'm glad there aren't graphics. AE was never about the graphics. Their attempts to make graphics in the game make me sick.

This game is about the variables, and it is more fun than you are letting on. Maybe i'm brainwashed though...

Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Mon 30 Nov, 2015 21:09

Pinochle wrote:I'm glad there aren't graphics. AE was never about the graphics. Their attempts to make graphics in the game make me sick.

This game is about the variables, and it is more fun than you are letting on. Maybe i'm brainwashed though...
Could be brainless ? The variables are to see how many times they can repeat the same servers and people will pay.
If the Portuguese were as business savvy as they are ae savvy they wouldn't be ranked along with the italians and greeks ecowise.
I believe the ae administrators are also the ones who make the GF's so they can install subliminal messages through FF to induce people to play and pay more. I find that when I change the display skins often my desire to play decreases to the point of deleting many of my accounts.
Yes it sucks has no real value and adds nothing to your wealth or intellect more conducive to zombie like actions.
I rank it with planting imaginary seeds and watching them grow.
You can't eat it, Spend it or screw it so it's useless in the end.

Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Mon 30 Nov, 2015 21:16

How is that different from any other video game?

Also, the value is psychological reward patterns. Well, and social interaction, for some. But the primary addictiveness comes from our human need to acquire, even if it has no real world value.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Tue 01 Dec, 2015 03:02

Alpha-Omega wrote:
Pinochle wrote:I'm glad there aren't graphics. AE was never about the graphics. Their attempts to make graphics in the game make me sick.

Could be brainless ? The variables are to see how many times they can repeat the same servers and people will pay.
If the Portuguese were as business savvy as they are ae savvy they wouldn't be ranked along with the italians and greeks ecowise.
I believe the ae administrators are also the ones who make the GF's so they can install subliminal messages through FF to induce people to play and pay more. I find that when I change the display skins often my desire to play decreases to the point of deleting many of my accounts.
Yes it sucks has no real value and adds nothing to your wealth or intellect more conducive to zombie like actions.
Maybe.. but it is a game after all, and people are motivated to continue playing for several different reasons. My favorite thing to laugh at is the guy/gal that says they are quitting the game only to pop up on a different server. (I was one of those people years ago) I like the game just the way it is. I do wish sometimes that the GF and other scripts being used could just be incorporated into the AE game (making us non-tech savvy people equal to the tech savvy people) but i don't mind just doing my thing either...

ASAE plays the game for the social aspect
I play the game to farm ASAE, and to collect from the salt mines

Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Tue 01 Dec, 2015 04:07

Pinochle wrote:
Alpha-Omega wrote:

Maybe.. but it is a game after all, and people are motivated to continue playing for several different reasons. My favorite thing to laugh at is the guy/gal that says they are quitting the game only to pop up on a different server. (I was one of those people years ago) I like the game just the way it is. I do wish sometimes that the GF and other scripts being used could just be incorporated into the AE game (making us non-tech savvy people equal to the tech savvy people) but i don't mind just doing my thing either...

ASAE plays the game for the social aspect
I play the game to farm ASAE, and to collect from the salt mines
You could be right some what. I think It may be boredom that amplifies things sucking more than usual or maybe male menopause ?
Frosty needs to blow through so I can screw with him some he's really a total turd along with Ben.
If didn't seem like it would take a lot of effort I'd make an attack on him.

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Tue 01 Dec, 2015 07:04

Forever salty about C2 lmao

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Tue 01 Dec, 2015 15:24

SouthOnFir3 wrote:Forever salty about C2 lmao
Been waiting on you. What took so long?
And enters the second half of Beavis and Butthead
Do you take turns playing Cornholio ?

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 01 Dec, 2015 16:16

Alpha-Omega wrote:
Christ almighty, how can you still be salty about getting destroyed on C2?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Tue 01 Dec, 2015 18:27

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Alpha-Omega wrote:
Christ almighty, how can you still be salty about getting destroyed on C2?
I'm not you're just such an easy target.

Technically never got destroyed kicked a little.

that server is asleep now might need to visit it this week.

Return to “Elysium”