E12 - [Legit]
E13 - [Legit]
E14 - [TAOW]
E15 - [MAD]/[TAOW]
E16 - [MAD]
E17 - [EVO]
E18 -
E19 - [CRY]

E10 is [VS] and [METH]. [SIGH] folded under [VS] pressure and died off. [Legit] got mass banned because of obvious reasons so I don't know what will remain of it. [...] is the dominant guild in E11 but there's plenty of [TAOW] and [AOW]. I don't know the whole picture yet but I will soon.

Also, how does [MAD] hold 2 galaxies with 12 members?

THis is the original SH list, there is another list in this thread containing post war SH's, there is where Alicus' guild is listed as owner of E10.
There hasen't been any real war over E16 so I used the original list.

None of the cool kids want to be in mid teens, so it is easy to dominate a galaxy here, I put TAOW as sharing E15 up there for courtesy..

Alpha: [BORG]Nvek of Romulus Delta: [GRITS]Romulus (retired)Fenix: [RSE]Nvek of Romulus (retired) Pasta: [~0] Drag Queen (retired) Quantum [ITS]Nvek of Romulus(retired) Drako: [FOX]Bill O'Reilly(retired) Hydra: [ST]Woof
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Ebola Server Stronghold Thread

Postby Hardcore » Wed 07 Oct, 2015 05:27

E10: I was told in order for [VS] to defeat [SIGH] aka [ALI] they had to pact [METH] Because they where getting gang raped by both of them. Now that [VS] killed [SIGH] aka [ALI] what's next for [METH] and [VS]?

E11: [...] is the dominant guild and is farming all other guilds in their way they look like they will make the teens interesting with their averages. Who are they and what is their goal.

E12/13: [LEGIT] held E12 and E13, then all of a sudden the ban hammer came down I guessing for cheating (#qwerty) and others so who knows what will happen to them.

E14+ is a mystery I heard they wasn't contested for their galaxy so for the most part quick growth don't know true skill and potential

AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Wed 07 Oct, 2015 06:28

Hardcore wrote:E10: I was told in order for [VS] to defeat [SIGH] aka [ALI] they had to pact [METH] Because they where getting gang raped by both of them. Now that [VS] killed [SIGH] aka [ALI] what's next for [METH] and [VS]?

E11: [...] is the dominant guild and is farming all other guilds in their way they look like they will make the teens interesting with their averages. Who are they and what is their goal.

E12/13: [LEGIT] held E12 and E13, then all of a sudden the ban hammer came down I guessing for cheating (#qwerty) and others so who knows what will happen to them.

E14+ is a mystery I heard they wasn't contested for their galaxy so for the most part quick growth don't know true skill and potential

a couple things. number one VS pacting METH had absolutely no impact on SIGH losing. SIGH lost for two major reasons.
#1 The Original GM did not have time to lead the guild properly.
#2 many SIGH members did not have adequate defenses.

So of course they we were hit, for quite a bit of profit I might add. Which let VS members easily out sim us.
We tried to spam fleet in order to try, and gain an advantage. However while we stopped everything to spam fleet.
VS was also spaming fleet however they also had money from base hits to improve construction.
This is where they really started pulling ahead. Now I took over GM, and started organizing the guild. however the damage was already done. Morale was low so people started quiting. Of course that wasn't enough to make me give up.
I contacted Meth, and started organizing a OP. We went after Ali's bases. The plan was to pick a member of VS, cripple their bases then move on to the next member. in an attempt to hold on till [...] aka burgess & co arrived.

Only two Meth members actually helped with the OP tho >.<
so props to piper, and i forgot the other guy's name

Anyways we had done some pretty good damage to Alicus.
he dropped from top 20/30 to outside of the top 100.

I thought things were going to Improve. Unfortunately i woke up to 1 member being banned, and 3 members restarting.
That was the moment SIGH was defeated. Morale dropped to an all time low. after that everyone either joined VS or restarted.
As far as METH im sure Alicus will keep them around...at least for now. If nothing else they will be an OK meat shield.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Wed 07 Oct, 2015 14:55

After hours of discussing terms... [...] has decided to merge into [VS].

TL;DR
E10: [VS]
E11: [VS]

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Wed 07 Oct, 2015 15:06

/signed

AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Wed 07 Oct, 2015 18:23

Burgess wrote:After hours of discussing terms... [...] has decided to merge into [VS].

TL;DR
E10: [VS]
E11: [VS]

That is just depressing. Good thing it no longer affects me.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Wed 07 Oct, 2015 20:12

It no longer affect you because you quit or restarted?

AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Wed 07 Oct, 2015 20:44

Hardcore wrote:It no longer affect you because you quit or restarted?

Restarted. no way im gonna waste a year upgrade.

P.S. I think me might need someone to make a new stronghold thread.
Frosty was in SV so there is a very good chance he got banned. In which case its doubtful that he will maintain the thread.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 07 Oct, 2015 23:14

As far as the mass ban for [Legit] I would love to say what I got banned for, but AE didn't email me nor did they respond to the 2 emails I sent. I can only assume that I was banned for the same thing Marovous got banned for, for being in [Legit]. Now what I mean by this is that we got banned for quote "Mass multiing" with "obvious multies". Instead of banning the supposedly obvious multies, they banned an entire guild, regardless if they were involved in the accused cheating.

If the mods wish to lemon me so be it, but I'd be pretty dissapointed if they stand up for a rule not even the game creators want to support. So, do lemon me, but please ask the admins to respond to my emails, cheers.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 07 Oct, 2015 23:19

FrostyGoblin wrote:No Chronicles because i'm a lazy *beep*, if you want storytimes talk to someone else.

This is here because the world needs a proper SH thread run by someone who isn't a 2.0 fgt

I got this whole layout from Bones09. He deserves all praise.

READ: Please post facts about strongholds and don't forum warrior your way onto the list.

On a side note, I will keep the original galaxy claims as they were listed at server start, not 30 days in.

===========================================================================================

Strongholds

Requirements for Stronghold Status: If you are the ones running the show and you aren't gettting continuously farmed, you're on the list. You don't get any cookies though, it's a recession.

Shared Galaxies:
When 2 guilds in the same galaxy share control, as enemies or allies is irrelevant.

{Farm} Galaxies:
Galaxies known to be full of farms. This may be slightly biased depending on who supplies the information, but generally if the galaxy is owned by 2 or more guilds that are below Rank 20, it can be considered a farm galaxy.

Colors (Blocks):
Galaxies will be colored based off blocks and their locations. Blocks can change their color as they wish. Just post the BBCode or color. Also, pacted guilds aligned to a certain block (or a guild within the block) will be added, but their galaxies will not be colored.

??? Galaxies:
We need information on that galaxy as to who is in it and owns it. Or if no guild has 100+ bases in the galaxy.

E00 -
E01 - [SEXY]
E02 -
E03 -
E04 -
E05 -
E06 -
E07 -
E08 -
E09 - [TILT]

E10 - [VS]
E11 - [VS]
E12 - [Legit]
E13 - [Legit]
E14 -
E15 -
E16 -
E17 -
E18 -
E19 -

E20 -
E21 -
E22 -
E23 -
E24 -
E25 -
E26 -
E27 -
E28 -
E29 -

==========================================================================================

Server Toppers after Week 1:
[SªFª] October 3rd to

Averages (Level):
[MAD] October 3rd to

Note: To be counted as applicable to the averages list you need to have a certain amount of members, depending on the population of the server this number may fluctuate

===========================================================================================

Top 10 Guilds that Bit the Dust:

To be added here, they must have stayed in the Top 10 for more than a week. They must be permanently removed from the Top 20 with no hope of getting back into the Top 10.

Originial Galaxy Claims

E00 - [Club] / [FTL] / [ISC]
E01 - [Sexy] / [Club] / [DBZ]
E02 - [Pixel] / [DBZ]
E03 - [DUNE] / [DBZ]
E04 - [DBZ]
E05 - [SªFª]
E06 - [SªFª]
E07 - {farms}
E08 - {farms}
E09 - [TILT] / [FFL]

E10 - [METH] / [SIGH] / [VS]
E11 - [...]
E12 - [Legit]
E13 - [Legit]
E14 -
E15 -
E16 - [MAD]
E17 -
E18 -
E19 - [CRY]

E20 - [WB]
E21 - [HYDRA]
E22 - [HYDRA]
E23 - [HYDRA]
E24 - [HYDRA]
E25 -
E26 -
E27 -
E28 -
E29 -

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Ronbgone
Guild: RL A
TDS Q
DOGE D
PM E
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Ronbgone » Thu 08 Oct, 2015 01:18

E02 base totals
[PIXEL] 188 bases.
Next biggest guild is
[ASAE] 30 bases.
varrious others total bases in 02 is 279
*no [DBZ] bases at all.

In game name is Wing. I'm gonna Llama your Mama
You are one twisted M****** F*****, that's why I like you. [RL] rudedogrob

A true Intergalactic MF. The Ancient One [TDS] DOCKMASTER
Hempcat
Guild: H:[TFL] O:[OFACE]
Galaxy: Helion

Postby Hempcat » Thu 08 Oct, 2015 05:56

Hydra now has E20-E24. WB is no longer relevant.

Of the People, For the People, By the People...
Burgess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Burgess » Thu 08 Oct, 2015 09:36

Way 2 go Hemp :shifty:

Critor
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: CRY
Galaxy: Drako

Postby Critor » Thu 08 Oct, 2015 16:34

BCT Control E18
Correction * [BTC] --- BootCamp Taco

ImageCo-GM of MD/ Founder of CRYON, Retired Co-Founder of CRUEL
LittleKaiser
Guild: FAT

Postby LittleKaiser » Thu 08 Oct, 2015 18:15

Hempcat wrote:Hydra now has E20-E24. WB is no longer relevant.

I may or may not of had something to do with it. :shhh:

Return to “Elysium”