Bloody Caesar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: various

Re: Current Wars of Elysium

Postby Bloody Caesar » Sat 24 Oct, 2015 16:12

Kedart wrote:
Bloody Caesar wrote:
SouthOnFir3 wrote:After getting reinforcements from sexy* Dune relaunched on nwo.....whos six btw? Farm guild?
We wouldn't have needed reinforcements, and potentially wouldn't have lost the crash at all had warning not suicided on Dune during the crash.

I tried to do a fair fight at a close crash, something like 1.6m defending to 1.8 mil incoming just before the crash. (before taking the suicide into account) There was 300k NWO left afterwards? Some of that was recs. So yeah, if one of the biggest fleets we had hadn't of suicided into one of the other biggest fleets we had, it could have been a win for Dune.
Oh c'mon, no need to try to pretend that you have E-honour or some other nonsense. I thought we were all above that. Both sides did what they felt they had to do.
E-honor? Lol, you're adorable.

Zerging is easy, there's no real challenge. Winning a close fleet crash actually takes activity and smart hits. There's an actual level of challenge. I didn't choose the 00's for the scenery after all. In return I got BSed by an account which it was admitted that the "original owner quit" after Colt&co left Dune and "something had to be done with it". Oddly enough both that account and Colt seem to be inactive now.

Could be a coincidence, could be connected, don't know don't care. :P

Besides, I'm not complaining I'm simply stating what happened. It was pointed out that I had reinforcements from 02, so I figured it only made sense if I pointed out why those reinforcements became necessary. Not to mention at the same time NWO was calling in GoW to back them up. One of the GoW players ended up losing their recs and possibly their fleet cause they sent their fleet directly to where the pile had been and didn't recall after we retook it. So we weren't the only ones who got help ;)

Just makes sense to me when both sides of the story are told.

Some noob who's played for years and is still a noob :P
Ex various guilds/servers and actively inactive
Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Sat 24 Oct, 2015 21:02

Bloody Caesar wrote: Zerging is easy, there's no real challenge. Winning a close fleet crash actually takes activity and smart hits. There's an actual level of challenge. I didn't choose the 00's for the scenery after all.

Besides, I'm not complaining I'm simply stating what happened. It was pointed out that I had reinforcements from 02, so I figured it only made sense if I pointed out why those reinforcements became necessary.
You do understand you just said that you're all for having the challenge of a fair crash, until you lose, then you will call in reinforcements...right?

In summary, you are all for playing "fair" and "with e-honor", but if that doesn't work you'll resort to doing whatever it is you claim to be above. Got it.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 27 Oct, 2015 02:52

Osteogon wrote:
Bloody Caesar wrote: Zerging is easy, there's no real challenge. Winning a close fleet crash actually takes activity and smart hits. There's an actual level of challenge. I didn't choose the 00's for the scenery after all.

Besides, I'm not complaining I'm simply stating what happened. It was pointed out that I had reinforcements from 02, so I figured it only made sense if I pointed out why those reinforcements became necessary.
You do understand you just said that you're all for having the challenge of a fair crash, until you lose, then you will call in reinforcements...right?

In summary, you are all for playing "fair" and "with e-honor", but if that doesn't work you'll resort to doing whatever it is you claim to be above. Got it.
Read what he posted after that quote you put smart a**.

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Tue 27 Oct, 2015 02:58

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
Osteogon wrote:

Read what he posted after that quote you put smart a**.
He said that NWO tried to call in GOW to even out the numbers and he deemed that to be unacceptable, so more reinforcements had to be called in. Those dirty *beep*, trying to even things out.

Let me guess, calling in 00-06 to try to crash NWO with a 3:1 advantage was a reasonable response because they reached out to ASAE, right?

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 27 Oct, 2015 03:01

On that front the battle was deemed unacceptable. So hate on him for evening the sides of his front like an idiot. lol

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Tue 27 Oct, 2015 17:06

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:On that front the battle was deemed unacceptable. So hate on him for evening the sides of his front like an idiot. lol
That's also why you guys are begging HYDRA to come help you out, right? 23m v 14m fleet advantage isn't deemed as acceptable, need an extra 16m in there to try to even it out.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Tue 27 Oct, 2015 21:22

Osteogon wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:On that front the battle was deemed unacceptable. So hate on him for evening the sides of his front like an idiot. lol
That's also why you guys are begging HYDRA to come help you out, right? 23m v 14m fleet advantage isn't deemed as acceptable, need an extra 16m in there to try to even it out.
Hmm. We are the mighty zerg. The zerg answers to no one.

Just say that Sean, it is the best trump card in the deck.

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Wed 28 Oct, 2015 03:16

sean is the single most competent leader to ever play AE tbh

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Wed 28 Oct, 2015 07:37

Twerk Team wrote:sean is the single most competent leader to ever play AE tbh
:idea: you must have a loose definition of competent and leader

besides people that say tbh, at end of statement makes me think that they are lying without it.

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Wed 28 Oct, 2015 09:17

tbh you're awful

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Wed 28 Oct, 2015 22:52

Twerk Team wrote:tbh you're awful
I definitely have my moments :biglaugh:

--- you are always so negative----

Get some fresh air, drink a beer, buy a stranger a cup of coffee, eat some chocolate or icecream. Be happy. Stop being salty.

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Thu 29 Oct, 2015 11:14

Salt is the most important seasoning, and I'm a cook. What do you expect. i just wish I wasn't given such *beep* ingredients, even salt has a hard time fixing cancer

ValaMalDoran

Postby ValaMalDoran » Mon 30 Nov, 2015 04:30

Just returned to AE (again)....nothing been going on since October :whisle: ?????? Any updates anyone ?

Tks

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Mon 30 Nov, 2015 04:36

grave digger

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Mon 12 Sep, 2016 00:24

TwiSt3dFate wrote:Maybe SEWI can give -PM- some tips on being farmed.. Oops... oh no did he really say that?! :paranoid: :paranoid:
haventy seen a farmer in ages...where are they hidding these dayz?...or did they already become extinct this soon?

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:

Return to “Elysium”