Current Wars of Elysium

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Re: Current Wars of Elysium

Postby Kedart » Thu 22 Oct, 2015 08:04

I don't know about "the right way", unless "the right way" is zerging the ever loving hell out of the server.

Which it probably is. Grats.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Thu 22 Oct, 2015 09:03

Hardcore wrote:I guess you can't read maybe because of all the times I've farmed you and quake left you brainless
Ohhh big man wanna talk about how he farmed me and quake? Lemme guess P? where we got zerged? ha. Maybe its you that cant read? All i did was playfully point out #1's all that matters. But hey Tj's religous fever as rubbed off on me a bit and ill just forgive you and leave you this

PS Thanks for reminding me i played with the cancer that is quake, those were dark times.

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Thu 22 Oct, 2015 09:47

Hmm you got zerged or you was the zerg who ran into vacation for a month. I can't believe you guys had the audacity to have me wait a month to destroy and farm your fleets and quake received the analysis penetration the worst lol good times for me anyways

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Thu 22 Oct, 2015 09:51

analysis penetration

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Thu 22 Oct, 2015 13:38

Hardcore wrote:Hmm you got zerged or you was the zerg who ran into vacation for a month. I can't believe you guys had the audacity to have me wait a month to destroy and farm your fleets and quake received the analysis penetration the worst lol good times for me anyways
If you're talking about P and you try to deny that china zerged hard you are crazy to say the least

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Thu 22 Oct, 2015 14:52

Oh China did zerg but I was on Ali guild and it was us vs I believe that was the 50s memory not to good

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 22 Oct, 2015 15:56

SouthOnFir3 wrote:
Hardcore wrote:I guess you can't read maybe because of all the times I've farmed you and quake left you brainless
PS Thanks for reminding me i played with the cancer that is quake, those were dark times.
I saved you from that, you're welcome.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Wax
Guild: G FAP H 187 NBrony O Oface P LoL
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Wax » Thu 22 Oct, 2015 19:41

Kedart wrote:I don't know about "the right way", unless "the right way" is zerging the ever loving hell out of the server.

What are you even saying? Our 00 alliance has 180 people your 00 alliance has 140+ people. Not to mention your out of cluster friends, so how is that us zerging you? Unless you are meaning due to all your multi you only have 20 or so actual players?

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 22 Oct, 2015 19:59

Hardcore wrote:Hmm you got zerged or you was the zerg who ran into vacation for a month. I can't believe you guys had the audacity to have me wait a month to destroy and farm your fleets and quake received the analysis penetration the worst lol good times for me anyways
This sentence somehow makes even less sense than you being in VS.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kedart » Thu 22 Oct, 2015 20:40

Wax wrote:
Kedart wrote:I don't know about "the right way", unless "the right way" is zerging the ever loving hell out of the server.

What are you even saying? Our 00 alliance has 180 people your 00 alliance has 140+ people. Not to mention your out of cluster friends, so how is that us zerging you? Unless you are meaning due to all your multi you only have 20 or so actual players?
Try not to do much math in the future, I'm afraid you'll hurt yourself.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Mar0vus
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Mar0vus » Thu 22 Oct, 2015 20:45

Hardcore wrote:Oh China did zerg but I was on Ali guild and it was us vs I believe that was the 50s memory not to good
Ali guild, 50s, and P? You guys invaded the upper 50s when it was still new with your older accounts so I wouldn't write that as an accomplishment. The entire mess was shortly before Royal(?) decided to farm your guild when you hand your fleets still in the 50s. That cluster was such a mess so how about we all pretend the P50s never happened :scared:

Wax
Guild: G FAP H 187 NBrony O Oface P LoL
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Wax » Fri 23 Oct, 2015 07:11

Kedart wrote:
Wax wrote:

Try not to do much math in the future, I'm afraid you'll hurt yourself.
i would be more worried about yourself boy, who are you ingame? if you arnt too much of a pussy?

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Kedart » Fri 23 Oct, 2015 08:21

I'm nobody. If you ask around I'm sure you can find my in-game name without much effort. If it helps, I'm in NWO right now.

If not, you'll find out after I participate in a crash (IF I ever participate in a crash).

Also known as Homura
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Fri 23 Oct, 2015 20:56

Mar0vus wrote:
Hardcore wrote:Oh China did zerg but I was on Ali guild and it was us vs I believe that was the 50s memory not to good
Ali guild, 50s, and P? You guys invaded the upper 50s when it was still new with your older accounts so I wouldn't write that as an accomplishment. The entire mess was shortly before Royal(?) decided to farm your guild when you hand your fleets still in the 50s. That cluster was such a mess so how about we all pretend the P50s never happened :scared:
Actually I let their fleets return before I attacked, I even gave 3 day notice of the pact dropping not that they believed I would actually hit them, but their guild disbanded like 1-3 day after that. The 50s people had no chance thou against Ali fleets from 20s considering most of them had relocated from being defeated in 20s like the Nard people not long before they were invaded yet again.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 24 Oct, 2015 14:48

Yeh Ali's 50s invasion was so bad. "Let's bring unscratched fleets from our untouchable bases in the 20s, past our China allies (and fka) in the lower 50s, and rape new accounts and obliterated relocators, all while China makes sure no one else interferes." Totz not zerging.

Return to “Elysium”