Current Wars of Elysium

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Current Wars of Elysium

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 17 Oct, 2015 22:41

IrishEyes wrote:-PM- isnt my guild, but I have as much influence as I need, actually -PM- is the real ''sexy'' guild, not like the wannabe zergers

tbh the leader of -PM- is better than you, and that's not even an insult.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Sun 18 Oct, 2015 00:31

Frosty shut up or ill ask Hayley to visit you again :D

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Sun 18 Oct, 2015 00:33

Go on, we need more farms.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Sun 18 Oct, 2015 00:40

Taught you where to tilted to start your multi guilds again in the 30s? Have fun playing with yourself bud..

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Sun 18 Oct, 2015 00:45

Nah I was talking about Drako since frosty doesn't play this server either so it'd have to be there if she's gonna farm him.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sun 18 Oct, 2015 00:48

IrishEyes wrote:Frosty shut up or ill ask Hayley to visit you again :D

I mean, getting farmed by someone better than me at contested galaxies is natural selection. I don't really feel bad about getting farmed by Hayley since I got outperformed.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Sun 18 Oct, 2015 01:08

FrostyGoblin wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:Frosty shut up or ill ask Hayley to visit you again :D

I mean, getting farmed by someone better than me at contested galaxies is natural selection. I don't really feel bad about getting farmed by Hayley since I got outperformed.

Be nice to Frosty.. he's got stage two cancer..

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Sun 18 Oct, 2015 01:56

you dont seem to understand natural selection very well...

maybe start with....reading the book????

its a very enjoyable read....i can asure.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Sun 18 Oct, 2015 02:01

Frosty understands his place in the food chain.

Too bad about the massban. :(

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sun 18 Oct, 2015 04:23

Lewd 2.0? frosty?

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
TwiSt3dFate

Postby TwiSt3dFate » Mon 19 Oct, 2015 05:10

Maybe SEWI can give -PM- some tips on being farmed.. Oops... oh no did he really say that?! :paranoid: :paranoid:

When not given respect... TAKE IT
Cloudguy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N:KING; A2:CURa; D2:GLORY; R:BS

Postby Cloudguy » Mon 19 Oct, 2015 16:22

In other news, Dune lost initial crash to NWO around same time as the 8 page long crash discussion previously mentioned here. Dune regrouped and relaunched about 24 hours later, very early Saturday, and recaptured the pile from NWO. Pile was collected and is secured, Dune is farming 03 currently and preparing for potential relaunch by NWO expected in near future.

Further, also on Friday/Saturday Sexy in 06 launched on a small blob of Six and successfully killed around 200-250k.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Mon 19 Oct, 2015 16:46

Cloudguy wrote:In other news, Dune lost initial crash to NWO around same time as the 8 page long crash discussion previously mentioned here. Dune regrouped and relaunched about 24 hours later, very early Saturday, and recaptured the pile from NWO. Pile was collected and is secured, Dune is farming 03 currently and preparing for potential relaunch by NWO expected in near future.

Further, also on Friday/Saturday Sexy in 06 launched on a small blob of Six and successfully killed around 200-250k.

So Sexy.

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Mon 19 Oct, 2015 19:59

After getting reinforcements from sexy* Dune relaunched on nwo.....whos six btw? Farm guild?

fkabnk wrote:Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
TrueJustice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: I am a Legend ;)
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby TrueJustice » Mon 19 Oct, 2015 21:16

Critor wrote:
Clarkey has always gotten a zerg of players from 5+ galaxies (in this case 00-06) and tried to overwhelm any smaller guild with "cheap" tactics.

Not true
For all i know Clarkey play by the book and do not use any tricks that are not used by any other pro gm out there

Nah bro, Clarkey did some real shady *beep* on Andro when Kami and I brought him with us because he could only get about 10 recruits and didn't think he wanted to play as a GM. Of course my AE wife Morrigan usually plays with Clarkey, however this time I was coming back to help Kami out with an Andro guild. I recruited Morrigan and I didn't know Clarkey very well at the time. However because I trust Morrigans judgement I let him and his 10 man crew start in A10 with about 10 of my own recruits. Kami recruits were in 11 and mine were in 12

Clarkey backstabbed us big time because I refused an offer from our friend Addex. I was down for the offer Addex wanted, however Kami didn't want to play with him for some reason because he was tired of winning? Anyways Clarkey got the same offer after we had brought all the guilds together. Clarkey said yea and he screwed Kami and I by opposing us and taking members from the guild to make his own guild etc etc.

Of course Clarkey was given a good deal...I know Clarkey was looking out for his 10 guys and he was probably right, we should of just allied with 00s and gang banged it all up 00s 10s etc

Bottom line is Clarkey was shady and back stabbed his own guild because he wanted control of something all of the sudden. That is a pretty cheap tactic, but this is a war game. War isn't supposed to be fair ;)

Let's clean this crap up

Return to “Elysium”